Click to Skip Ad
Closing in...
Posted Wed, May 21, 2014 2:02pm EDT

Ruth

Posted at 9:49 PM on December 18, 2016

At first I want to say Hi, and I love your music.
And I know how you feel…. I’ve been through the same thing as you and it was hard and I even tried to kill myself,. But something told me not too. So I called for help
And if I did it. I wouldn’t got to see my first grandchild he was my angel that stopped me.
And I learned nothing is worth wasting your life on someone who doesn’t deserve you..
So from someone who has been there keep smiling and kill them with kindness…
You are awesome Miranda .you are my ideal so take care and keep playing your music.
Your friend …and fan.. and they always realize what they are missing……

lori Getchell

Posted at 7:30 AM on December 18, 2016

Love this picture.Miranda and Blake belong together. Gwyne is,not a,match for Blake. Her and those red lips and ridiculous. Outfits. Not for our country boy.
Please get your head out of the clouds. Blake and go back to Miranda. I just love the two of you together. In 55 and never posted a comet before but its Christmas and that’s the only thing I want besides seeing them in person..merry Christmas.

Denise DeBan

Posted at 6:04 AM on December 18, 2016

Miranda and Blake were a perfect couple in Love and rocking country music. Miranda is so beautiful but she put her career first as a single not as a couple with Blake and having children. Look at Carrie Underwood.

Jesse J Brown

Posted at 3:46 AM on December 18, 2016

Miranda, You have amazing talent as well as an amazing heart. Of course you are equally as beautiful and just as smart. You know no one will ever understand why some men do the things they do. No matter how foolish it seems. You are not to blame for a man turning his eyes from you. So please don’t ever ever let it make you anything but more confident that you have so much more to offer than just any ordinary man deserves or can handle. But a simple man that desires the love of a special woman like you may be just around the corner. Love you Miranda and GOD bless You!!!

Isabella

Posted at 3:09 AM on December 18, 2016

I think that u are am amazing singer and performer if u need anything or wanna chill hit me up

Ginger

Posted at 11:08 PM on September 2, 2016

Miranda is a good singer and I am happy for her she found someone that matches her. Gwen and Blake were not planning to be together but God put them together. So, why don’t we all be happy for them all. I am happy Blake is getting marry to Gwen. Give them a chance and also giver Miranda a chance as well. Why make the world stop when it was meant to go round and round and round….Haters stop hating…the world needs Love.

gloria simpher

Posted at 11:42 PM on September 6, 2016

god had no hand in this. read your ten commandments thou will not commit adultry. this is a woman who went after a marriad man. rite on the voice as every one watched. an then keeps lieing about it an miranda. black is beinh black balled by country music. an they really hate gwen. black has not won award since he dumped miranda. he has to stop saying gwen saved my life. over an over. he must stop saying that. saved him blake from what. what did gwen save him from.

gloria simpher

Posted at 3:24 AM on October 16, 2016

miranda is beautiful lost all her weight.i did not see a ring on stefonis finger blake has not said they are getting married.i do not think blake is in love with gwen.i think he liks her maybe.i never see them even kiss. if you want to no what blake looks like win in love. pull up some of his an miranda vedeos. now that is true love blake an beautiful miranda. the golden voice she has.

Gigi

Posted at 10:12 PM on September 1, 2016

Blake is a jerk! Usually when one spouse thinks the other one is cheating, it’s the other way around! He will cheat on Gwen! Does she ever not have on that red lipstick! I saw a quote from Blake that he liked his women natural, well she sure isn’t natural

Geoffrey H Newbill

Posted at 8:48 PM on July 28, 2016

Blake Shelton is an idiot!!!

gloria simpher

Posted at 6:03 PM on September 16, 2016

amen for sure

Tom

Posted at 8:57 PM on November 22, 2015

Absolutely beautiful inside and out. He’s a fool.

RONDA VICARS

Posted at 9:47 AM on August 20, 2015

You are beautiful no matter your size. I saw you in concert years ago in Tyler TX when Derks Bentley was on tour there too. You have been performing for years and doing great but don’t forget what’s the most important to you and keep God first. We make sacrificea in life for those we love and remember each day what is most important. You are in your 30’search and have accomplished so much in your life and will continue too. But maybe it’s time you started thinking of adding a little more to your life like your friend Carrie did. It would be awesome if you had a little LambShell pitter/patting around. Maybe it’s time for you to start thinking of change in your life.

Me

Posted at 4:25 AM on August 8, 2016

NOT TILL SHE FINDS THE RIGHT ONE FOR THE RIGHT REASON! IT’S PAST TIME TO STOP INCLUDING BLAKE IN HER LIFE..PAST AND PRESENT..GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND LET THE PAST GO, UNTIL THN YOU WON’T FIND HAPPINESS!! NOTHING AGAINST BLAKE..HE NOW HAS FOUND HIS LOVE WITH GWEN STEPHANIE…THEY LOOK GREAT TOGETHER. WISHING MIRANDA ALL THE BEST NOW AND IN HER FUTURE.PPL HAVE TO UNDERSTAND SOMETIMES THINGS AREN’T MEANT TO BE.

gloria simpher

Posted at 11:45 PM on September 1, 2016

blake is drunk fighting with twitter all the time. they call him a racist . an they hate gwen because she is a hollywood democrat. . he had to say he was sorry. for racist remarks. an now they are black balling him in country music. they do not like gwen she is hollywood left an blake is gone hollywood to. an he an gwen used miranda. she ask blake are you seeing gwen they are telling me you are having an affaire with her. an blake sais to miranda i do not even like she is not my typt she is to damn skinny. are you sure.yes i am sure. the next thing she heard gwens pr annoucing that her an blake are dating . they hd just annouce there divorce.

Canuckteach

Posted at 12:17 PM on December 14, 2016

Blake found ‘his love’? He was already married–as Billy Crystal said, ‘He caught his limit…’!!!! Gwen can’t find a suitable unattached male out there anywhere? Only thing worse than 1 treacherous person? Two!!😑

dakotah

Posted at 11:11 PM on February 7, 2015

Your gorgeous

Jason

Posted at 9:05 AM on May 24, 2015

Amen brother. She’s smoking hot!!!!!

dakotah

Posted at 11:10 PM on February 7, 2015

You

Gaston Butch

Posted at 4:33 AM on December 19, 2014

I have read so many articles or reviews on the topic of the blogger lovers except this post is in fact a nice piece of writing, keep it up.

Margaret Oliver

Posted at 2:48 PM on November 2, 2014

what a beautiful woman, she is just the greatest vocalist ever.

gloria simpher

Posted at 12:09 AM on September 2, 2016

i do not like how blake rubbs gwen in miranda face i just love blake to death. his voice is just great . i think he is the king of country music. but he does not need another wedding are woman just date why marry time .then it all chances. blake has a bad drinking problem I think but I am no doctor. He fights with twitter every nite. he has said racist things. he had to say i am sorry he is being black balled fron country music . they hate gwen becuse she is a hollywood democrate. she is think with stars.HE HAS NOT BEEN WINNING ANY AWARDS AT ALL. I JUST LOVE HIM I COULD LISTEN ALL DAY TO HIS SONGS MIRANDA IS VERY POPULAR IN COUNTRY MUSIC… HE MAKS ALOT OF TROUBLE JUST SHUT UP AN STOP VEDEO EVERY THING THAT IS GWEN DOING THAT> IT IS CREEPY. GWEN IS CREEPY SORRY BUT TRUE HIS FANS DO NOT WANT TO HER THAT . SHE SAVE MY LIFE GWEN DID FROM WHAT THEY WHERE THE ONES CHEATING. JUST SHUT UP AN MAKE SHUT UP THEN NO ONE WILL NO ABOUT YOU ARE HER. GO OF AN LIVE YOU LIFE IN PRVATE.

Steve

Posted at 7:51 PM on December 24, 2016

Love don’t hate.it’s life so get over it all you haters.do you let someone run your life? Didn’t think so .so leave Blake and Miranda alone they will figure it out.

Miranda Lambert — PICS