Posted Wed, June 6, 2012 8:37am EDT

Posted Wed, June 6, 2012 8:37am EDT

Hannah R

Posted at 1:16 PM on January 6, 2013

Is she pareganat

Cupcake

Posted at 10:14 PM on December 19, 2012

Ok Miley Cyrus u should be gay u are pretty and u should not but Wateva u want I guess ttyl!😭

Samantha

Posted at 11:20 PM on December 4, 2012

I think it is great that Miley is getting married. I was a huge fan when Hannah Montana first came out. However, I disapprove of all of the things she does now. For instance, This picture.. Why on Gods green earth would you wear something that revealing, especially when little girls look up to you. I will never understand it. I am 21 years old and I do not care what anyone has to say about my comments but Miley looks like a hoe now. Just my thoughts.

Kloe

Posted at 10:45 PM on December 12, 2012

im so with you samantha i cant believe she would wear that i mean its kinda cute and all but my little cousin looks up to her and when we were looking for pics of her, for an idea for a halloween costume, she saw this pic and said ” i want that to be my costume” that is just sad thats something she looks up to and shes 3
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hannah Sarah Miłey 1fan

Posted at 7:10 PM on January 3, 2013

If you can’t say good suff you do not say it out

Hannah Sarah Miłey 1fan

Posted at 7:11 PM on January 3, 2013

I like Miłey cyrus and her family I got all of her cd and DVDs and books

Hannah Sarah Miłey 1fan

Posted at 7:16 PM on January 3, 2013

I am happy for her going marry

Hannah Sarah Miłey 1fan

Posted at 7:18 PM on January 3, 2013

I am happy for her goring marry

lissie

Posted at 9:05 PM on December 4, 2012

congat on your wedding. i am a huge fan my room is hannh montain. i my 3 sisters are huge too. i love you. i am 12 years old. 1 of sisters are 14 she is in my room now we share a room she petty she is sleeping now she share a tv in the morning i get the tv on satrday and sunday i get it and on monday to friday she get it beside i get her computer we have a big family i am the senod oldset i am pretty lucky my ater 2 sister are babies i have to change the dipter

Lisa

Posted at 12:17 PM on November 21, 2012

Love u miley, congrats have a great wedding, i am a huge fan of Hannah Montana!! you are the best actor and singer in my opinion, though is it me or is your hair getting closer and closer to Hannah’s hair XD

lissie

Posted at 9:06 PM on December 4, 2012

good job what you said how old are you i am 12

Nellie

Posted at 11:29 PM on October 15, 2012

Well I just want to say congrats to Miley! My daughter is a big fan of Hannah Montana!!! You’re all grown up now though! Have a blessed marriage. My best wishes to you darling!!!

Comb

Posted at 3:56 AM on September 19, 2012

Her Hair looked amazing here, why did she cut it off?
She looks like a dyke now.

hawra

Posted at 3:04 PM on October 13, 2012

she cut it off because the hair she cut off went to charity. she didn’t do it for no reason, hair grows back you know.

Sandy

Posted at 3:53 AM on September 19, 2012

So strange she is wearing such high waisted cut offs, what year were those jeans from 1990?
Odd.

bre

Posted at 11:26 AM on August 25, 2012

they are sooo cute together i love them in the movie the last song togther i bet they couldn’t be happier

bre

Posted at 11:24 AM on August 25, 2012

beautiful;)

bnbn

Posted at 5:07 AM on August 25, 2012

they are amazing,magical,sweet,caan’t find a right word to say how much i love them,

bre

Posted at 11:27 AM on August 25, 2012

TOTALLY RIGHT GURL:)

karen

Posted at 11:52 AM on August 24, 2012

Handsome couple)

karen

Posted at 11:51 AM on August 24, 2012

This is a nice pic!

Molly

Posted at 7:01 PM on July 7, 2012

Awww They look soooo cute Together!! And They’re the Perfect Couple for Each other!!!!

Rebel Yell

Posted at 8:00 PM on July 6, 2012

Picture #6 – I hate when she does that “creepy eye” face. Yuck. Along with her gum showing, protruding, horse teeth.

casharna

Posted at 5:03 AM on July 10, 2012

dickhead man!!!

bazooka

Posted at 7:57 PM on July 6, 2012

Regarding the engagement ring….it’s been reported numerous times that Miley has paid her and Liam’s way throughout their relationship thus far…I suppose mainly because she has been more popular, working longer and has more money. That’s up to her how she spends her money and on him if he allows it or takes advantage of it like reported. Fortunately his fame and popularity is growing and he will start making the big bucks like she has. I just wonder if HE paid for the ring himself or if this is another Jessica Simpson/Eric Johnson case…where SHE paid for her own engagement ring because he has no job and no money.

Layla

Posted at 3:20 AM on July 5, 2012

As for the caption that reads “miley shows of her curvy body” it is hardly curvy and this is probably half the reason she is trying to loose the weight!!

Layla

Posted at 3:12 AM on July 5, 2012

Miley looks gorgeous here, there is no way she needs to loose more weight and Liam should be worried.

bre

Posted at 11:30 AM on August 25, 2012

I TOTALLY AGREE

Em G.

Posted at 3:07 AM on July 4, 2012

Wow! I loved Miley Cyrus’s songs when I was little, and they are still entertaining! She’ll always be on my list of great singers. Miley, you’re still as beautiful as you’ve ever been! I wish I had looks like yours! As for the engagement, Good luck! ;-]
-Em G. from NJ

Juanica

Posted at 4:43 AM on July 2, 2012

Miley I think that you 2 R realy happy together , and that when you sometimes do stuff..that he calms you and that you feel sucure with him and I’m realy happy you to are happy and if you feel you want to marry him..and you feel 100% happy about it..then marry him!! Don’t listen what other people tell you when you know your doing the right thing for YOURSELF!! I love you so no matter what you do what mistakes you make ill ALWAYS be your nuM 1 fan!! All my love Juanica

From South Afrika

kristal malley

Posted at 7:01 PM on July 1, 2012

Miley i grew up watching you i do not want to read how you died and how Liam and your family had to burry you at such a young age you are so pretty you have let the world know you dont care what anyone has to think about you or how you live so please i am begging you dont die this way i love you too much if you need someone to talk to i will be here for you your friend kristal malley. ps it is just a dress if it does not fit get one size bigger curves are nicer then looking like a stick.

SamanthA

Posted at 5:50 PM on August 23, 2012

Die what way?

evie

Posted at 4:00 PM on July 1, 2012

just let me ask this one question miley cyrus are you pregnant or not?PS: your hair-style is so nice it suits you!!!

Kaylin

Posted at 2:55 PM on June 30, 2012

I think they are making a great choice on waiting to have kids till later in life when they are ready

bazooka

Posted at 7:45 PM on July 6, 2012

“……………unless an accident happens” That means they are probably not using birth control and that means a baby sooner than later. Such a shame too. Kids with kids. Parenthood is not for sissies, it’s not easy. Why rush it? Miley is only 19 yrs old & Liam only 20! They’ve only lived less than one fourth of a typical life span. So much to do, so much to learn.

julywin

Posted at 3:07 AM on June 26, 2012

U2 are really perfect.Nice dress ,nice couple.

julywin

Posted at 3:02 AM on June 26, 2012

Ur so lucky one bec; he is really great guy .I hope U may be enjoy the whole life.