Posted Wed, June 6, 2012 8:37am EDT

Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth Engaged — PICS

Posted Wed, June 6, 2012 8:37am EDT

Liam Lover

Posted at 6:28 PM on June 25, 2012

i can not believe u guys r getting married i just watched the last song after i herd the news miley even though u r my role model i have to hate u right now bc u r stealing my guys (jk) can not wait 4 the wedding super pumped

pinkyboo

Posted at 8:15 PM on June 24, 2012

miley i cant believe you are getting married

Robert

Posted at 5:50 PM on June 24, 2012

I am very happy for them.

qui est?

Posted at 2:59 PM on June 24, 2012

Who is this Liam guy?

curdi

Posted at 9:58 PM on June 14, 2012

i think they look cute together.. howeve the look liam had in t he last song.. looks much better.. h elooks like a cave man now.. shave dhat sh*t off yooo

HollyRuth

Posted at 12:56 PM on June 13, 2012

I think it’s doesn’t matter what happens just as long as now and at this time she and Liam are happy, to be honest the press can say whatever they want but they wouldn’t have got engaged if they didn’t love each other and what to spend their life or party of there life together!
All the best Miley <3

Destiny

Posted at 12:36 PM on June 13, 2012

When I was 7 years old I thought nick Jonas will marry Miley. But now at age 11 I think this wedding will be beautiful dont care if she’s too young she’s perfect and liam is a great guy and he will take good care
Of her. And I hope billy (her dad) is proud and I hope Noah inspire her sister is so happy and her grandpa is seeing through heaven
And Selena Demi Joe Kevin nick brandy Noah billy emily michell Jason earles come

Proud of ya :)

Teena

Posted at 11:44 AM on June 13, 2012

All the best my lovely girl Mileyyyyyyyyy ! Stay together FOREVER! Love you both! Good luck & May God Bless You!!!!

Claudia

Posted at 4:13 PM on June 12, 2012

She is beautiful , OMG I can’t believe … Good luck my beautiful Miley Cyrus.. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee’

Eres y siempre sera la mejor de todas las cantantes del Mundo espero pronto viajar CA, con mis hermanas y conocerte te amamos. We love you Miley, cause’ so amazing and cute. :)

GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3GO SMILERS & MILIAM <3 PERUUU PERU GOGO PERU! we love miley cyrus

SmilerLovesMiley

Posted at 8:39 PM on June 10, 2012

Oh mi pequeña miley es toda una adulta joven muy hermosa
Yo veia su serie hannah montana cuando era tan inocente y tierna ahora se va a casar y sera feliz (: te amo miley espero que vivas muy muy feliz con liam, supongo que liam logro domesticar a la chica “cant be tamed” jajajaja
te amo miley!

Oh my little miley is quite a beautiful young adult I saw her series Hannah Montana when she was so innocent and tender now going to marry and be happy (: I love you miley I hope you live very very happy with liam, liam achievement I guess the girl tame “cant be tamed” jajajaja I love you miley!

Kennedy

Posted at 6:58 PM on June 10, 2012

OMG I love you Miley Cyrus!!!! Good luck with Liam.. He is pretty cute!! I know you can’t resist him!!:)

kaelin

Posted at 9:33 PM on June 10, 2012

wow ur dumb

suzy

Posted at 7:26 AM on June 9, 2012

I totally feel like their marriage is gonna work out !!!My parents have been happily married for the past 21 years and they got engaged at exactly the same age as their’s ,my mom was 19 and my dad was 22 so the age difference is kind of the same (and so is the height difference..lol) !! I knw its really lame of me to think like this though !!
PS: I think they should marry after one and a half years just like my parents did haha!!

Shay

Posted at 2:30 AM on June 9, 2012

Congrats you guys. You really deserve each other!!! I’m so happy for you two! Wish you all the best for a great future together!!!!

Peace

Posted at 2:33 AM on June 9, 2012

I totally agree with how you feel! I’ve been a big fan of their’s since i saw The Last Song. They’re a perfect couple! Good Luck!!!

Faye

Posted at 8:16 PM on June 8, 2012

Oh please gusy, don’t get married yet. You are too young to do that. Just date and have fun until you are almost 30 then do it. You have no idea what’s ahead of you and rushing in to this will get you so fast and before you both know it, you are already tired of each otehr and then as Hollywood will call, you will be broken up and who know, might even become enemies in the long run. Okay, just date for about 3-5 more hears then you can decide from there. a very concern fan.

Kennedy

Posted at 7:02 PM on June 10, 2012

Most likely they will stay together. Positive comments are very important here in this situation. Please keep negative comments in your head. No need to change their minds! They are sure and will be hopefully happy!:)

Angie

Posted at 4:44 PM on June 8, 2012

MILEY IS BEYOND BEAUTIFUL. her and liam are adorable<3

morgan

Posted at 3:23 PM on June 8, 2012

exuse me but it’s more like sooooooooooo beautiful miss.anoymous and your more like totallyanoying

morgan

Posted at 3:17 PM on June 8, 2012

congrats miley!!!!! i have been a big fan of yours ever sence you were just starting hannah montana! and always will be

anonymous

Posted at 12:58 PM on June 8, 2012

she’s sooooooo ugly

JJ

Posted at 4:09 PM on June 8, 2012

Jealous much??

MissyRayne

Posted at 12:25 PM on June 8, 2012

Picture 19 Is The Best Out Of All Of Them :) I Loved Her Hair , Why Did She Cut It?!

VoIP Telefonie

Posted at 9:49 AM on June 8, 2012

I am now not sure the place you are getting your info, however great topic. I needs to spend a while learning more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was on the lookout for this info for my mission.

Lillian

Posted at 5:38 AM on June 8, 2012

Congrats Miley I think you and Liam are ment for eachother

Iselin

Posted at 2:02 AM on June 8, 2012

Aww, they’re so cute together<3

madison

Posted at 12:56 AM on June 8, 2012

your r great but that dress

owh

Posted at 7:49 PM on June 7, 2012

she looks kinda old this time

owh

Posted at 7:50 PM on June 7, 2012

oops wrong picture

Brittany Martin

Posted at 6:27 PM on June 7, 2012

I think they are a perfect couple and that’s a beautiful ring!!!