Posted Wed, June 6, 2012 8:37am EDT

Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth Engaged — PICS

Posted Wed, June 6, 2012 8:37am EDT

Maria Elena [Fiji]

Posted at 4:26 PM on June 7, 2012

congratulations!!!! i totally agree that you make a gr8 couple.GBless on yr future plans.

social media marketing in usa|florida social media marketing|global internet solutions|youtube marketing in los angeles|youtube marketing in florida|youtube marketing in california|social media marketing in la|social media marketing in california|usa soci

Posted at 4:07 PM on June 7, 2012

It is truly a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m happy that you shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

office furniture

Posted at 6:46 AM on June 7, 2012

Its such as you learn my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the e book in it or something. I feel that you just can do with a few % to drive the message house a little bit, but instead of that, this is wonderful blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

nashville tn Refrigerator repairs

Posted at 3:47 AM on June 7, 2012

You actually make it seem really easy with your presentation however I in finding this topic to be actually something that I believe I would never understand. It sort of feels too complicated and very extensive for me. I’m having a look forward for your next post, I will try to get the hold of it!

carol

Posted at 2:46 AM on June 7, 2012

Love is such a marvelouse feeling. . Love and marriage is happy and painfull the ups and downs of marriage are like a rollercoaster . ive been married for 56 years and know what im talking about . . Do not look for trouble but please realize you are both only human and no one is p erfect . keep living togeather and loving each other . find out why most people get devorced . and what they wish they had done differently . to make things better . Good Luck miley and liam !!!

maritz

Posted at 2:43 AM on June 7, 2012

congrats and may God bless you both a long life of happiness together.

Dee

Posted at 11:12 PM on June 6, 2012

I think its great that they have got togather an stayed togather! In this Business there is alot of sacrafices from no privacy to the busy life style its great they already know this is what they want! I wish I could of found my soulmate at that age! I just hope the best for them both they seem very devoted an in love an that is truely all they need an what matters.Not evryone gets that in life! Congrates an Best wishes!!

olivia

Posted at 11:10 PM on June 6, 2012

Its so funny how they showed the last sing with them in it and i was thinking they should so date and now there engaged wow im so happy cuz he is sexy

Start Building A Quality Email List In Just 6 Steps - Free Software

Posted at 10:51 PM on June 6, 2012

I simply could not depart your web site prior to suggesting that I actually loved the usual information an individual supply on your visitors? Is gonna be back steadily in order to check up on new posts

Search Boyfriends

Posted at 10:10 PM on June 6, 2012

hi!,I love your writing very a lot! percentage we keep in touch extra approximately your article on AOL? I require an expert in this area to resolve my problem. May be that is you! Taking a look ahead to see you.

Carol P

Posted at 10:04 PM on June 6, 2012

That is the most beautiful engagement ring I have ever seen. What a beautiful creation and expression of a special love. Congratulations to you!

Leaguecast.net - League of Legends video Gaming Comunity. Vides, Streams, Tips, Guides.

Posted at 9:49 PM on June 6, 2012

Definitely imagine that which you said. Your favourite reason seemed to be at the internet the simplest factor to be mindful of. I say to you, I definitely get irked at the same time as other folks consider concerns that they plainly do not understand about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as neatly as defined out the whole thing with no need side-effects , other folks can take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thanks

Singles Sugar Mummy Dating

Posted at 7:25 PM on June 6, 2012

Usually I don’t learn post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do it! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, very great article.

Anna

Posted at 5:52 PM on June 6, 2012

Good luck to them. And every bit of happiness sent their way. There will be SO much pressure on them from jelouse people, opinionated people, its no one’s business but theirs. So I truly hope they can find the strength they need to make it in such a pressure filled relationship.

Congratulations, and its a beautiful rin.

(Ignore the negativity….x)

Lucy

Posted at 5:25 PM on June 6, 2012

She’s wayyyy 2 young!! But that’s how it is in hollywood!!

way to lose weight

Posted at 5:04 PM on June 6, 2012

It’s really a nice and useful piece of info. I’m satisfied that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

senate

Posted at 3:05 PM on June 6, 2012

Such a cute couple

tracy

Posted at 12:48 PM on June 6, 2012

oh stop!!! just be happy for her!!!!!!!

sundazzed

Posted at 12:17 PM on June 6, 2012

3 1/2 Carats?? $!00,000…Is she kidding. I would think a girl of her league wouldn’t accept anything less that 5 carats, minimum of $200.000 Her boyfriend obviously has gotten into the big boys playing field yet!!

Michelle

Posted at 11:15 AM on June 6, 2012

A small but noticeable bump? Are you kidding me? I would love to see what some of you people look like on a “bad day” I’m sure a lot “bumpier” than Miley on a bad day. Why can’t anyone just be happy for her and Liam? Congrats!

mimi

Posted at 11:12 AM on June 6, 2012

Hey am happy for them, but trust me, Miley is heading for a long list of engagements and possible divorces as these stars are prone to. Already living together! p-l-e-a-s-e, she is still a baby and should be directed that u dont live with a man unless u are married to him!! I mean in my country, she will still be under parental control.

nathalie

Posted at 11:10 AM on June 6, 2012

I don’t really see the point to be engaged, especially when you’re that young. If you love someone that you can live without this person anymore, you can wait with marriage. Nowadays marriage are overrated and has a symbolic meaning.
But I’m really happy for them!

nathalie

Posted at 11:13 AM on June 6, 2012

Okay I meant if you CANNOT live without this person anymore…

sandy

Posted at 10:53 AM on June 6, 2012

Congradulations to both of you. i think you make a beautiful couple and have a wonderful life together.

dom and lena

Posted at 9:57 AM on June 6, 2012

The only reason Liam proposed is because Miley is pregnant. She has been starting to get a small but noticable baby bump. That is why Liam proposed to her.

Trini

Posted at 10:23 AM on June 6, 2012

Get a flicking life!!! because that happened to you doesn’t mean it’s everyone’s plan….

niaa

Posted at 11:04 AM on June 6, 2012

whats wrong with you??????? have you ever thought maybe he proposed because he loves her?????????????????????? no i bet you havent. but even IF miley was pregnant WHICH SHE ISNT that means Liam wants to be there for his baby. that means he cares and that he is a great guy! and you dont know whats going on in there life? they’ve been dating for 2 years!!!!!!!! he loves her she loves him! they have found each other and why cant they just get engaged with out all the stupid rumors!!!!!!!!!!

BlahBlah

Posted at 8:27 PM on June 6, 2012

I don’t think you have enough exclamation points nor question marks… here, lemme help you out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Nathashe

Posted at 9:06 AM on June 6, 2012

U go girl its not like u get this oppurtunity everyday…Go for it!!!