Posted Sun, September 22, 2013 10:55am EDT

Miley Cyrus’ Fishnet Dress — PICS

Mike

Posted at 7:48 PM on October 7, 2013

I love it. Can’t get enough of her.

random

Posted at 9:43 PM on October 6, 2013

Why r all the neg.comments from bitter women?I wish I had the oppert.2 tear it up when I was 20!!!!

connie

Posted at 1:09 PM on October 3, 2013

why is her tongue coated white whenever she sticks it out! And why is she always sticking it out!!! I guess because she’s desperate for the attention.

Frebreezie

Posted at 3:00 PM on September 30, 2013

No that’s not her, that’s her trying to keep up with all of the other talentless whores who dressing, dancing and looking slutty gets them attention. Also SHE IS NOT BLACK. I don’t like seeing pre-pubescent anorexic children naked either. Her style is ” throw on the skankiest, dirtiest thing on the floor. You lemmings might like it, but I like music, not TRASH. I’ve seen transsexuals that look more womanly then that TWERP!

madison

Posted at 9:31 AM on September 28, 2013

dear people who are judging her she is just exspresing herself member

you can change your style and yes she is only 20 going to be 21 in novmber I can see peoples
point that’s she is to young to twerk and be naked in wrecking ball and dance dirty that’s just her

Donna Isbe;;

Posted at 11:18 PM on September 25, 2013

Miley and Amanda could get adjoining rooms in the looney bin…I used to like the CHILD!

guest

Posted at 5:37 PM on October 5, 2013

miley and amanda are in two different categories. amanda actually has schizophrenic tendencies, that’s a mental health issue. miley’s just expressing herself. it’s totally different, please educate yourself and stop being ignorant about human behaviour, thanks.

Linda

Posted at 1:59 PM on September 25, 2013

There is nothing sexy ,pretty or even remotely cute about this woman . He Daddy should hide his head in shame ! His Achy Break Heart is probaby breaking now if not he is one sicko to. This woman child needs some serious help !

Helaina R.T. (@hregentuero)

Posted at 8:22 PM on September 24, 2013

regardless of how racy the dress is, it is just plain hideous and unflattering

Frebreezie

Posted at 3:04 PM on September 30, 2013

That’s because she has no fashion sense, hers is ” hmmmmm, what will I look dirty, slutty in so ppl will talk about me instead of my “music” because my music is TRASH” just like her. There is NOTHING sexy about her, but I’m sure the millions of pedophiles out there like it. This society is a joke.

Julie

Posted at 1:32 PM on September 24, 2013

Used to be my idol for her success despite her young age now…she just entered people to avoid list…I don’t know what has gotten to her but…seriously…tongue, fishnet dress?? God…

gabe

Posted at 1:24 PM on September 24, 2013

Gee miley ! my sisters love u , ur their role model…..what would they say if they saw u……how could u stoop so low miley ?

Doug

Posted at 8:22 PM on September 23, 2013

She doesn’t even have any curves….yet she thinks guys want to see her boyish body? Who is liking this? Prison Inmates, or pedophiles? I can’t believe a tiny twink of a girl thinks she is sexy by showing off her no boobs, or flat butt. Seriously?

Leigh Anne

Posted at 1:47 PM on September 23, 2013

Is that fur on that tongue? Miley Miley Miley…..if you’re going to show it….clean it…..give yourself a tongue cleaning before exposing it to the world…..so not attractive….ick!

Leigh Anne

Posted at 1:39 PM on September 23, 2013

Brush your tongue Miley…it looks like you’ve got a crop of probioltics growing on it……ewww!

krystal

Posted at 9:09 AM on September 23, 2013

Miley just isn’t miley any more, she used to be my idol when i was a kid and now I’m 23 she has allot to improve she talked about change but seriously is this change. I will NOT LET MY KIDS KNOW WHO MILEY IS. She isn’t a till model any more

anabellewhitepaws

Posted at 7:13 PM on September 22, 2013

I’m loving her boots *_*

adorijan77

Posted at 5:49 PM on September 22, 2013

…a good place for freelancers and regular folks in searching for extra bucks… I already got my first check of $900 this week, and I worked about 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening… It’s jobs95.ℭom

nina dickson

Posted at 4:44 PM on September 22, 2013

Nasty .. Gives All white girls a bad name…..

TRACY M

Posted at 12:07 PM on September 29, 2013

i do not agree with none of what anyone is saying. i love this child, i have 3 daughters myself an they love her this is who she is an i believe its about ratings also… so any of you adults can sit here an tell me if you in her shoes u not gonna go that extra mile!!! i have learned 2 things!! their is a god. AND IM NOT HIM… THEIR FOR I DONT JUDGE NO ONE, I GUESS PARENTS SHOULD BE MORE SECURE ABOUT THEIR PARENTING

connie

Posted at 1:13 PM on October 3, 2013

You have got to be kidding you let your kids watch the gross performances this girl puts on? Sorry for the kids if you encourage them or let them think she’s great as a role model…I think Mommy needs to see a shrink!