Posted Mon, April 29, 2013 11:21am EST

Miley Cyrus ‘ELLE’ UK — PICS

Will h

Posted at 5:59 PM on May 16, 2013

I love the Miley Cyrus pictures to I’ve been into her since I was 9 years old she’s really a great singer and she’s a great actress I love her so much I wish I could meet her in person I really don’t want Liam hemsworth braking up with her I will be upset if he does it would probably crush her i’ve been a Miley Cyrus fanatic for 9 years!!! and I would hate to see her heart broken Miley Cyrus fanatic forever baby!!! I love yea Miley!!! Xoxoxo!!!

Brandon Clement

Posted at 2:38 PM on April 29, 2013

to be truthful, jjinti, i really have TONS of respect for your opinions and comments because i really do have respect for a lot of people but i; however, do NOT have the rrespect for the Boston bombers because it was sick… my opinion is i really love all of miley’s photos..

sarah

Posted at 3:34 PM on April 29, 2013

She looks so hot, love the outfit. Miley sure is beautiful.

Brandon Clement

Posted at 9:30 PM on April 29, 2013

hey say sarah, could i ask you something, if i may with your permission… is there anyway to meet Miley Cyrus in person…. i was and still am a HUGE HUGE HUGE miley cyrus fan and my only wish is to meet her in person…. that’s my only wish…

jjinfl

Posted at 1:38 PM on April 29, 2013

Sorry, I know that Milie is trying to shed the “cute American girl” image she had in her early teens, but she was adorable then with such a fun personality to go with it. Now she’s a kind of copy of the Madonna and Christine Aguilerra persona, going for the edgy, “look how hot I am” look. She no longer looks real, just more like a made-up plastic doll. It comes across as harsh, overly made-up, and photo shopped with her very pale skin and over-bleached hair. I like the costume with the cutouts at the waist and beaded detail on the bodice, but the color is so light that it blends in with her skin.