Posted Tue, September 24, 2013 11:34am EDT

Miley Cyrus & Mike Will Made It’s ’23’

Randy

Posted at 12:04 PM on July 10, 2014

Miley stinks bad between her legs.

Dre

Posted at 1:00 AM on April 19, 2014

Hey!!! Listen she is still the same person get your head checked she didn’t change and ddon’t talk bad about he rsinging she is better than all of you guys,you guys are all bullies let her live her life the way she wants to and how would you feel if she said that you need to get your head checked and stuff so STOP!!!! live your own life’s and leave people alone or keep beings bulie and at least she is an awesome singer and never has to put on make up to look pretty becauseto me she iI still the amazing Miley that I have loved for a long time!!!

Andres

Posted at 7:22 PM on May 13, 2014

Shes a slut

Jc

Posted at 3:47 PM on April 6, 2014

Actually this is a good thing she pregnant that mean she not gonna be singing for a while and that music to my ear she goes from hannah montana to party in the usa to wrecking ball pregnancy

Lizzie

Posted at 5:09 PM on March 30, 2014

I think people shouldn’t be so mean but u have a point she is an adult so let her twerk or do whatever she wants and it isn’t just her that acts in that way u no.

Korai

Posted at 3:56 AM on August 17, 2014

Thanks Miley for hanging out with a black guy..At least you’ll have a mixed raced child..Awesome.. I love Miley..But I just wish the kid was Liam Hemsworth’s.. Would be much cooler..But it seems Miley had a thing for black man which revealed.. We black rock..;-)

chandan

Posted at 1:06 PM on February 9, 2014

I am

Ariana

Posted at 8:43 PM on January 18, 2014

Miley cyrus makes me liek want tompuch her my family ALL thinks shed nasty have u seen what she were for 2014 times square

emliy

Posted at 10:25 AM on January 18, 2014

i liked the other miley cyrus now she is just ill she needs a life cuse she dosent have one but she used to ps her shows were so funy but her songs are just nasty rely recking ball sooo yeah byeeeee

ps im nine but I know what im talking about im also in 3rd grade and I talk so much lol bye again lol;]

max

Posted at 5:22 PM on January 28, 2014

it is throw Miley you are so stupid young Miley she was nicer than so why do you kiss black guys

taylor

Posted at 11:54 AM on January 29, 2014

it doesnt mattter she is grown you cant direct her life tell her what to do she is not a kid anymore.you cannot judge her

jessica

Posted at 1:12 PM on March 3, 2014

I totally agree with you she is all grown up you guys can tell her what to do but she is not going to listen to you …….PS I love smiley she is so awesome she is my favorite singer I hope you have a new song coming out love miley

JustForComments

Posted at 10:49 PM on January 14, 2014

If you say Miley’s a slut, than you are saying Beyonce is a slut, Brittany Spears is a slut, Lady Gaga is a slut… etc. No, she’s not a slut but I don’t think she will make the best mother. She smokes who knows what! She’s also twerking and grinding on other men. It’s honestly not mature.