Posted Mon, May 6, 2013 8:32am EST 37,948 Article Views

Honey Boo Boo’s Mom’s Wedding — PICS

Jazzyfake

Posted at 4:38 PM on November 9, 2014

Well you’ll need to work that out

Chloé

Posted at 5:09 PM on October 30, 2014

But there is Hony Boo Boo on youtube Lindsay

Lindsay

Posted at 1:29 PM on October 27, 2014

I will very much miss the gang from Honey Boo Boo! I hope y’all continue to keep us posted in what you do in the future! God bless each and everyone of them!

kathy

Posted at 3:37 PM on October 12, 2014

the little girl will over 200pds in know time

precious metals iras

Posted at 1:27 AM on September 28, 2014

Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your
favorite justification appeared to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of.
I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries that they plainly do not know about.

You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing
without having side effect , people could take a signal.
Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

polly

Posted at 9:06 PM on September 20, 2014

I DONY KNOW HOW SUGAR BEAR STOOD THE FAMILY IN THE FIRST PLACE WITH THE STUPID GIRLS LETTING OFF GAS THAT THE DIRTY SHOW I HAVE EVER SAW THE COOKING ITS A DISGRACE TO HILLBILLYS TAKE IT OFF THE AIR

Jennie

Posted at 8:49 PM on September 19, 2014

It doesn’t seem like something he would do. “She allegedly caught him “. I’ll bet next week’s pay check that he didn’t.

darlene

Posted at 2:07 PM on October 3, 2013

Their show is a hit and people gravitate toward it. Why? Because honestly, isn’t rather a little more realistic than the other reality shows? I just like the way they accept each other just the way they are.

ireland

Posted at 10:07 AM on September 24, 2013

How is her mother married , and I am single >

jessalove80

Posted at 11:35 PM on September 18, 2013

L absolutely there show!!!! There all so close and there for one another. I especially love how they do donatings, especially at Christmas. They had a beautiful wedding and dressed how THEY felt comfortable. Congrats to MAMA & SUGER BEAR!!!!
If i had lots of money i would buy them a new home. They deseave it 100%. There a great loving family!

Ps) what was the name of Mama and sugar bears wedding song???? I loved it.

Your Fan-. Jessica ,from Philliy.

Teresa

Posted at 12:40 PM on September 18, 2013

who sings the song that they did their first dance to

Terri

Posted at 12:18 AM on September 18, 2013

Thought June’s dress was very pretty and very appropriate
I was pleasantly surprised how well things turned out
Thank u very much for allowing us to attend
Were the bouquets real flowers ? So bright and happy

deirdre ireland

Posted at 12:52 PM on September 15, 2013

A big congrats to you all on your wedding I enjoyed it so much you all looked wonderful thank you for showing us your family I find it very hard to understand what your saying most of the time but you dont need words to see how much you all love each other all the best from all in ireland

Lorraine

Posted at 1:48 PM on September 13, 2013

congrats to Ma Ma June and Sugar Bear you all looked beautiful!!

Suzy

Posted at 9:51 AM on September 12, 2013

I loved the whole wedding and mama June looked fantastic! Everyone did but I loved her dress! It’s so nice to see a family that truly loves each other.

Vick

Posted at 11:51 PM on September 11, 2013

I missed the beginning of the show, but I got to see the marry! The girls looked beautiful including Sugar Bear! June’s dress was just perfect and beautiful! Just want to say congratulations and many blessings and health, happiness, and lots of love!

Barbara Perry

Posted at 8:24 AM on September 12, 2013

You are joking right? The dress was perfect?

Mary Monia

Posted at 11:30 PM on July 25, 2013

I love love love Momma June and her family! granted I would never mix my food with my hands, unless they showed me washing my hands before I did it. All the people are just having a lot of fun and being silly. Why can’t we all just have more fun in life…..

Christian

Posted at 6:46 PM on July 19, 2013

June really gets true happiness in having a family and I also think jesus jesus needs to be apart of this family too.

zara jade

Posted at 11:19 PM on May 9, 2013

Omg thats soooo cra cra

Sara

Posted at 10:34 AM on June 5, 2013

jajajajajajajajajjajajaja

jane

Posted at 7:25 PM on May 6, 2013

Three cheers for Mama June. I love her spirit and honesty. No Hollywood bubblehead,there.

Iris

Posted at 4:34 AM on September 15, 2013

any body know the name of the song mama June and sugar bear dance and there wedding is so beautiful.

Frank/Elaine Herrnkind

Posted at 3:51 PM on October 30, 2014

I don’t know if the allegations are true or not but I do believe a group other than TMZ should do the investigations. Maybe Mr TMZ someone should be looking into the who and why about your wife’s death Mr TMZ and take your kind of trash off the air and leave the family alone. Go back to being a lawyer and maybe the “news” in this country will be more reliable. LEAVE THE SHOW ALONE TLC UNTIL YOU HAVE RELIABLE FACTS. GO JUNE!!!