Posted Sat, March 8, 2014 10:17am EDT 65,930 Article Views

Malaysia Airlines Plane Crash — PICS

Jennifer Gierok

Posted at 4:47 PM on July 24, 2014

I am so sorry to all the family and friends of loved ones lost in this terrible act of violence. My heart goes out to you all,along with my prayers. I cannot imagine the pain and torment of losing a child let alone all three of mine..and for it to have been in such an evil way.and then to not be able to run to where they were? To know they were still out there for days and days? I am so so sorry.. For you all. I wish there were so ething I could do or even say to help these families. My heart aches for your losses.

Margarett

Posted at 3:09 AM on July 23, 2014

I can never imagine what it would. Be like to lose my whole my children my father my heart goes out to you all and may God comfort you at this time

Celeste

Posted at 7:46 AM on July 24, 2014

To the Maslin/Norris families, we are completely & utterly devastated by your unimaginable loss & indescribable pain. We are praying for you & thinking of you from South Africa

Lee

Posted at 12:05 PM on July 22, 2014

I just feel so heart broken for the parents, family members and friends who have lost people from this terrible plane insident. One cannot express or begin to understand how you must all be feeling. So unnecessary for this to have happened.

Jerry D

Posted at 12:23 PM on July 19, 2014

I do think this is not the first for the commies.

MILOTHECAT

Posted at 4:17 AM on April 29, 2014

LET ME CHECK WITH MY AIRFORCE TO SEE IF THEY HAVE A RECORD OF THIS SITING ….AS I SUSPECT THIS MAYBE A SITING IN THE MALLACCA STRAITS

chris crum-hieftje

Posted at 7:55 AM on July 19, 2014

Russia must be held accountable for their actions!

Jerry D