Posted Tue, May 22, 2012 11:20am EST

Louis Tomlinson's Girlfriend Eleanor Calder — PICS

Posted Tue, May 22, 2012 11:20am EST

Dylan

Posted at 10:58 AM on July 4, 2012

I honestly have nothing against eleanor, its just…i will always be faithful to louannah. It wwas so much more, real, i guess

katie

Posted at 8:34 PM on June 26, 2012

I think that louis and eleanor are a great couple and I feel sorry for them because there is so much pressure because haters want them to break up. get a life haters you’re just jealous

alexandria

Posted at 4:06 PM on June 25, 2012

Eleanor & Louis are an amazing couple ! stop hating on eleanor she’s beautiful!

Chloe

Posted at 5:44 AM on June 23, 2012

I honestly don’t understand how people can even hate on Eleanor. She’s gorgeous! And her and Lou are absolutely precious. If you were the fans you say you are, you would be happy Louis has found someone he genuinely seems to be in love with.

Kayla

Posted at 5:27 PM on June 21, 2012

I think Louis and Eleanor are very cute together, and its not all looks with every body!! I’m not saying she’s ugly or anything, actually she’s really pretty. I’m just saying that if you were a REAL directioner than you wouldn’t be hating on the guys girlfriends. Everybody who’s hating is just JEALOUS of her looks, because she’s DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!! They are a very cute couple.Same with Danielle. She’s pretty too. These two girls make the boys happy. They put up with hair pulling, camera flashing, and more!! JUST GIVE THEM A BREAK, WILL YA??? Its not like Louis is ever going to meet you guys and instantly fall in love!! He’s already in love :)) Like I said before if you really cared about the boys and you were a REAL directioner, you’d be happy for the boys like I am :D

JRHalm

Posted at 11:48 PM on June 20, 2012

I dont understand how people can hate on these boys’ girlfriends… A lot of you say Eleanor isn’t pretty, and that she ruins eerything. But the truth is, if Louis wasn’t famous, none of you would be saying those things. The truth is, you wouldn’t care, just another couple. Same with Danielle. Both of these girls put up with so much just to be with these boys, and if they were just in it for the fame, theywould hav dropped out a while ago. They love each other, and as directioners, we should be happy that they’re happy. Because its the musi that matters, not who they’re dating.

Mae

Posted at 6:32 PM on June 20, 2012

She is very very beautiful ,and i like them as a couple. <3

Ashley

Posted at 3:26 PM on June 20, 2012

ELEANOR IS DROP DEAD GORGEOUS ALL OF YOU HATERS ARE JUST JEALOUS OF HOW BEAUTIFUL SHE IS… GO TAKE YOUR HATER SELF AND GET A LIFE!

Alyssa Lexis Beefield

Posted at 11:09 PM on July 1, 2012

Exactly. She is drop dead gorgeous and haters are meant to hate on this wonderful girl who does not deserve any.

meghan

Posted at 5:26 PM on June 12, 2012

This b*tch is fugly she looks lik a clown she is fake and Louis shouldn’t date those types of girls they’ll only break his heart

Alyssa Lexis Beefield

Posted at 11:07 PM on July 1, 2012

You have no right to say that. She is beautiful and a wonderful young woman. She is not what you call “fugly” at all. I love her personality, in my perspective I think she is the female version on Louis. Oh, and by the way, you didn’t even have a chance at him, I bet he wouldn’t date you because of your personality and well being. She is perfect for Louis and I hope that they are happy together.

Kian

Posted at 8:17 AM on June 12, 2012

I think they’re a very lovely couple and I hope that they will last long..

Savannah

Posted at 12:03 AM on June 12, 2012

Aww I love Lou and El together! They are so sweet together<3 I have a little crush on lOu but Idc if he's dating el cuz she is like a gi version of Louis! Go Louis and Eleanor❤

Izzy Tomlinson

Posted at 8:52 PM on June 11, 2012

I don’t like this girl either. She isn’t that pretty and I think Louis can find a better girl.

Danni Tomlinson

Posted at 6:53 AM on June 10, 2012

Louis what are you doing with elinor she’s so ugly you are super sexy

Erva Karan

Posted at 5:24 PM on June 11, 2012

What do you mean she is ugly? I think she is a very beautiful girl and perfect for Louis. I hope they are very happy together.

Youdontneedaknow

Posted at 9:44 PM on June 11, 2012

What do you mean she is UGLY ? i bet you are FUGLY . you know what that means? it means fking ugly. so stop hating btch. Dannie Tomlinson? HAH ! YOU WISH !

kimberly

Posted at 1:29 AM on June 23, 2012

Elanor is drop dead gorgoues and her louis look adorable together elanor evidently makes louis happy if you were a true directioner you would be happy for him

Paris poppy

Posted at 6:46 AM on June 10, 2012

Louis your so cool I love you

Tanya

Posted at 8:50 AM on June 7, 2012

OMG she is sooooooo much like a female version of louis!!! Louis deserves happieness hes soo sweet!!!!

tameikah craes

Posted at 8:55 PM on June 6, 2012

i think they look really cute together.they should be toghter for ever

jessica

Posted at 8:50 PM on June 5, 2012

love louis happy he found the girl of his dreams but i gont get y people hate louis for that i love louis !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3 <3 <3

Mrs.Styles ;)

Posted at 3:56 AM on June 4, 2012

I LOVE Eleanor and Louis together. They are soooo cute together. I love them both. Go 1D forever.

Alex

Posted at 3:46 PM on May 28, 2012

I love that Louis is happy with Eleanor the one he loves with his heart. They both look happy. And they are adorable together <3

LOVE YOU LOUIS AND ELEANOR!! <3

Marisol

Posted at 7:14 PM on May 27, 2012

They look amazing together I LOVE ELEANOR! :D

amy

Posted at 6:16 PM on May 27, 2012

shes not that pretty but now i saw this picture they look really cute together.

Amber

Posted at 4:19 PM on May 25, 2012

They are the cutest thing. She really makes him happy. The people that send hate are pathetic. Shes a beautiful person, inside and out. Deal with the fact that they love each other!

Kiersten Tomlinson

Posted at 5:57 PM on May 24, 2012

He is my man first….. not that Elanor girls…. When the get married im going to get peed off…. Elanor will ruin everything!!!

Syd

Posted at 3:49 PM on May 26, 2012

First of all, learn to spell; it’s Eleanor. Secondly, she is absolutely beautiful and so kind. Eleanor is perfect for Louis and if you can’t respect that, then you’re not a directioner. Thank you. Also, how could he be ‘your man’ if you never met him?

Alex

Posted at 3:43 PM on May 28, 2012

You need to learn to except that they love each other

Kimberly

Posted at 9:47 PM on June 11, 2012

Eleanor is BEAUTIFUL ! and he doesn’t even know you exist so shuddup.

lulu

Posted at 2:02 PM on June 14, 2012

u are a pchycotic

Kiersten

Posted at 5:54 PM on May 24, 2012

I dont like that Elanor girl… she is stealing my man ughh… then they get married and she will ruin EVERYTHING!!!!! HATE HER

Hayley

Posted at 12:48 AM on May 25, 2012

how is she stealing your man you dont even know him. if you do meet him you will just be another fan to him. you should be happy that he is happy and he is happy because of her!!!!!!!! I <3 Elounor

Amber

Posted at 4:21 PM on May 25, 2012

How is he “your” man? You dont know him and you’re probably way to young for him. He’s El’s boyfriend. Sorry.

Ms Malik