Posted Mon, August 19, 2013 2:39pm EDT

Lee Thompson Young — Pics

v.norman

Posted at 8:05 AM on June 29, 2014

I’m angry! Didn’t know him. But watch him on tv. He seemed so intelligent, caring and still had that Baby Face. I’ll miss seeing him. His face was always what I wanted to see on Rizzoli and Isles. SORRY FAMILY for your grief. Sorry I’m late. V

princess

Posted at 12:16 AM on December 25, 2013

He will be missed dearly …….I wish he would have gotten. Help..

a

Posted at 1:55 PM on December 9, 2013

kaycee zimmermann

Posted at 2:21 PM on October 19, 2013

why did he kill him self…………………………….he was a great actor on rizzole and isles

Sheryl

Posted at 5:41 PM on August 31, 2013

He will be missed. On Rizzoli & Isles great cast members. God bless

precious

Posted at 11:07 PM on August 29, 2013

Not sure as to why he did it but you will be sadly missed in my household on Tuesday nights.

Maurice Davis

Posted at 8:47 AM on August 21, 2013

Gone to soon..R.I.P. to Lee Thompson Young, this is a sad tragedy and he will be miss dearly. I grew up watching The Famous Jett Jackson and I always wanted to meet him.

Elllen

Posted at 2:11 AM on August 21, 2013

Not much on his personal life anywhere, had he been treated for depression, any previous signs of substance abuse or professional outings? He was way too young to fade away from all who lived watching him act.

Kware

Posted at 2:58 PM on August 29, 2013

there isn’t much on his personal life.He was never into drugs and he didnt party. His mom was my professor and he seemed like a pretty good kid, well rounded. So im shocked that he was depressed, it came out of left field……………apparently he had no history of depression unless it was hidden….

Carolyn

Posted at 4:36 PM on August 20, 2013

I am truly saddened and shocked by this news. I first noticed Lee in Famous Jet Jackson. This was very interesting and exciting Disney program. What a tragedy. Too young and talented to be gone so some. My prayers are with his family

Sheryl Almeida

Posted at 9:38 AM on August 20, 2013

too young to die. he will be missed. wonderful actor seen him in all his roles.

Deb