We witnessed Lea Michele’s diva-esque behavior first hand for the THIRD time last night at the Glee premiere party. She should take note from her friendly (and gorgeous) co-star Dianna Agron…doesn’t she know divas never prosper?
One hit show and an Emmy nomination later, Glee‘s Lea Michele is officially on our diva radar! The 24-year-old former Broadway starlet acted exactly like her stuck-up character, Rachel Berry, at the second season premiere and party in Los Angeles Sept. 7 — and HollywoodLife.com witnessed the entire thing!
While other cast members like, Dianna Agron and Jane Lynch, mingled with guests at the premiere party at the Paramount Studios lawn, Lea held court in the roped off VIP section with three security guards dressed in black surrounding her at all times.
Several fans waited patiently outside of the ropes, hoping to catch the dramatic actress’ attention to shower her with compliments. One 17-year-old high school student from the East Coast had flown out for the premiere and was missing her first day of senior year. Her biggest goal was to take a pic with Lea, who’s one of her favorite actresses, but sadly, Lea never left her perch and sat by herself with her team the majority of the night. So disappointing!
This isn’t the first time we’ve witnessed Queen Lea give her fans the cold shoulder! At the Primetime Emmy Awards Aug. 29, the nominated actress didn’t even stop to say hello when Gleeks began singing her “Happy Birthday” on the red carpet.
Later that night, HollywoodLife.com overheard the diva complaining to her boyfriend, Theo Stockman, about all the attention she was receiving. “Oh my god, I totally need bodyguards. Ugh!” she said, grimacing.
Meanwhile, Lea’s co-star, Dianna Agron is a dream on the red carpet and to her fans. She tirelessly works to show her appreciation, which is something Lea should start doing a little more if she wants to maintain her leading lady status. After all, look at these other divas who infamously learned their lessons when it was too late…
- Shannen Doherty, one of TV’s original divas, was such a nightmare on the Beverly Hills: 90210 set that she was fired in 1993. Then, she was let go AGAIN from Charmed in 1994 because she allegedly didn’t get along with co-star Alyssa Milano. YIKES! Meanwhile, Shannon’s 90210 co-star, Jennie Garth, 38, is known for being a real do-gooder. She’s a celebrity spokeswoman for “Go Red for Women” and goes out of her way to talk to fans and press, alike.
- Katherine Heigl infamously turned down an Emmy nomination for her role on Grey’s Anatomy because she “hadn’t been given good enough material,” and she didn’t think it was “fair” to the other nominees. She later was written out of the show. Katerine’s 40-year-old former co-star, Ellen Pompeo behaves completely differently and actually acts grateful for what Grey’s has done for her career.
- After being written off her show, Desperate Housewives actress Nicollette Sheridan, 46, filed a lawsuit against creator, Marc Cherry and ABC alleging she experienced “assault and battery, gender violence, discrimination based on sex, sexual orientation and age, and intentional infliction of emotional distress.” When no other cast members would stand up for her, Nicollette later down-played her original allegations. 35-year-old Housewife, Eva Longoria Parker, has a positive attitude, which has led to a blossoming career. Since landing the show, she’s been the face of Bebe Sport and L’Oreal.
- 48-year-old reality diva Danielle Staub famously was fired from Real Housewives of New Jersey this year because she couldn’t help her diva behavior on the Bravo show. On the other side of the bridge/tunnel, good girl and Real Housewife of New York, Bethenny Frankel, landed her own spin off reality show Bethenny Getting Married?
- Although it hasn’t seemed to hurt her yet, we’re just waiting for Kate Gosselin‘s snotty attitude to get the best of her. Despite acting like a sweet, humble woman, HollywoodLife.com has witnessed Kate acting like a major diva, walking around like she’s a legend and acting too cool for school.
What do YOU think? Do you care when your favorite celeb acts like a major diva — or do you prefer them sweet as pie? Vote and sound off below!