Posted Sun, July 14, 2013 10:48am EST

Cory Monteith & Lea Michele — PICS

syandrh oceans

Posted at 5:16 PM on July 15, 2013

its so heart breaking to know that cory is gone but lea
dont worry when one door closes the other opens RIP

Shan

Posted at 1:24 PM on July 15, 2013

I find myself still in a state of shock….i did even know him….so imagine that my one billon thats what Lea is going through. The photos speaks pure love to each other. I pray that this even and situation does not change Lea for the worst….. you are a beautiful soul and God had another Great person in mind for you, however this was your true love….. Will continue to send you love and healing…….

sara

Posted at 1:08 PM on July 15, 2013

It’s too sad!! I didn’t know Cory but I watched Glee every day and he was like a old friend for me..RIP

Brooklyn Davis

Posted at 12:23 PM on July 15, 2013

seriously sooo sad…lea and cory were always smiling when they were together and seemed so happy. Cory was so talented and such a nice guy:( praying for his family, friends, co-stars, and lea

michelle davison

Posted at 11:44 AM on July 15, 2013

My heart breaks for Lea. Just looking at these pictures illustrates the love they had for each other. The way she looked at him and the smile on her face says it all. This was the man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. He loved her the same way. What a tragic end to such a lovely young man with such a bright future. This is why I hate drugs. R.I.P. Cory

yasamin

Posted at 11:03 AM on July 15, 2013

Love you lea, I cant believe it and Im so sad :* :* I love yooouuu

RIP cory..

Posted at 10:01 AM on July 15, 2013

They were a good couple.he was a good actor….rest in peace Cory.

rachel

Posted at 8:57 AM on July 15, 2013

rest in peace cory….. :(

T

Posted at 7:17 AM on July 15, 2013

It killed me when I heard on the television yesterday… I honestly thought it was some kind of sick joke but then I decided to go online right away and saw that it was an awful truth… I can’t even begin to imagine what all his loved ones must feel. Just looking at these photo’s, brought tears to my eyes. I am gvieving with Lea even though none of us could feel as much pain as her right now. R.I.P Cory Monteith, may the heavens show you the goodness and mercy for all eternity.

Shan

Posted at 5:58 AM on July 15, 2013

I am so broken about this tragic news..Rip CM… Love and light o Lea

Kathy

Posted at 5:22 AM on July 15, 2013

OMG i’m so sad no one can even feel what i feel at this moment may god bless him and sympathy to all his family i’m just wonder why nice ,enjoyable ,humorous,talented and who has a huge exhilaration can die at this age it just terrible.May Lea Michele be strong :( i’m so sad of this sad news

Mary

Posted at 2:23 AM on July 15, 2013

Just so sad. :¨(

Leila

Posted at 4:53 AM on July 15, 2013

Heartbreaking.

Emma

Posted at 9:36 PM on July 14, 2013

I can’t even…oh my goodness my heart is breaking for lea and cory’s family. All of them are in my thoughts and prayers <3 RIP Cory

Armida

Posted at 8:05 PM on July 14, 2013

daniel

Posted at 7:19 PM on July 14, 2013

es una lastima ,vidas jovenes truncadas ,por la droga , increiblemente un flajelo que esta terminando con todo, encima cuando el aprerecio por la vida, pierde sentido ,estas cosas estan para terminar de romper almas inestables, que no encuentran su lugar ,perdiendose en lo oscuro y lo tragico que el consumo de ellas ,siempre tiene preparado!

Lorenzo Sant

Posted at 7:19 PM on July 14, 2013

R.I.P. Cory <3

Aliyah

Posted at 4:27 PM on July 14, 2013

This is the time where we want miracles to happen… Rest In Peace Finn.. even though were heartbroken, we still love you. Sincerely, all of your fans <3 </3

Rubina

Posted at 3:13 PM on July 14, 2013

I cannot believe this!! Such an amazing guy and really talented. My condolences are with Lea and everyone close to Cory! It was always my dream to meet him one day :'(

Chelsie

Posted at 2:31 PM on July 14, 2013

OMG I can’t believe it! Cory was such a talented guy and now everything is lost. I just found out this morning and was just enormously shocked about all of this! I feel so bad for Lea Michele! I bet she’s crying all day now! :( OMG……..please please please pray for both of them!!! #LeaStayStrong #RIPCoryMonteith #Heartbrokenforevernow

Michelle

Posted at 1:38 PM on July 14, 2013

RIP Cory :(… So Sorry for your heart break Lea :(. What drugs was Cory addicted to? He sure did hide it well.

yesita

Posted at 1:28 PM on July 14, 2013

I can not believe I still remain frost to learn of the news does not please my cory!!

Shayla

Posted at 12:54 PM on July 14, 2013

Such a sweet couple. I am praying for you and your families. Cory was a great man and an even bigger inspiration.

gsegs gergg

Posted at 12:40 PM on July 14, 2013

gbvsdfvsdgvsgsegegs

brittany

Posted at 12:30 PM on July 14, 2013

goodluck with ur lose

brittany

Posted at 12:29 PM on July 14, 2013

she is so pretty, goodluck lea i love u

Emily huynh

Posted at 11:56 PM on July 14, 2013

Emily and is a good fan of glee we miss Cory monteith the co – star on glee Finn Hudson
Love from: Thanh & Emily

Emily huynh

Posted at 12:00 AM on July 15, 2013

I love Cory and lea the stars on glee Rachel berry and Finn Hudson. I miss him of his death on saturday the 14th of July. Love from emily