Music’s biggest night brings out some of fashion’s craziest outfits!
Lady Gaga is sure to wear a few kooky outfits at the 53rd Grammy Awards on Feb. 13, but she’s not the only one who gets decked out in crazy couture. Check out some of our favorite wild outfits from the biggest stars in music.
- Lady Gaga — Perhaps only person who can out-crazy Lady Gaga is Lady Gaga herself. At last year’s Grammy Awards, the 24-year old singer went through several costume changes, custom designed by Giorgio Armani. Among the most memorable was a dress that resembled a set of futuristic hula hoops, a beaded ensemble that lacked pants and a green one piece which made her resemble a bizarre Batman villain.
- Toni Braxton — Toni, 43, caused a stir at the 2001 Grammys when she wore a barely-there Richard Tyler “dress” that left VERY little to the imagination. At least she had the body to flaunt it!
- Jennifer Lopez — Before she was a judge on American Idol, the 41-year-old singer was in the best shape of her life and decided to flex her assets at the 2000 Grammys. She made history in this flowy Versace dress — held up by pleanty of double-sided tape!
- Alicia Keys — Alicia, 30, was evocative of Egyptian chic in her outfit at the 2002 ceremony.
- Paula Abdul — The 48-year-old superstar looked like a high-fashion gladiator at the 2009 ceremony in this golden ensemble created by Basil Soda.
- Paris Hilton — Paris, 29, put her glam gams on full display in 2009 with this mini.
- M.I.A. — The 35-year-old rapper showed up to the 2009 Grammys as pregnant as could be, and worked the look in this crazy patterned dress.
- Lil’ Kim — Kim, 35, showed plenty of cleavage in this turquoise number from the 2009 ceremony.
- Estelle — The 31-year-old singer showed up at the 2009 ceremony looking like a futuristic robot in this space-themed ensemble.
- Cyndi Lauper — Cyndi, 57, looked a bit dazed as she worked this trashy Elvira-inspired outfit in 2009.
- Christina Aguilera — The 30-year-old had a body to die or in 2001, and her outfit is questionable but shows off her assets. The biggest blunder? Her ill-advised Bo Derek-channeling cornrows.
- Bai Ling — Bai, 44, had one present at the 2009 ceremony we’d rather leave wrapped up.