Lady Gaga opens up about her biggest beauty blunders and confesses that she doesn’t take her mom’s skincare advice!
Lady Gaga may seem larger than life, but in the Mar. 28 issue of People Magazine , she admits to some pretty regular-girl beauty habits!
- Beauty Influences: Cynthia Germanotta (her mom!) and Princess Diana
- Worst Beauty Habit: Though her mother taught her to wash her face with Ivory soap, Gaga admits she goes to bed every night with her makeup on! “That is not good for your skin, but I’m blessed with good genes.
- Best Beauty Habit: Wearing sunscreen! She carries sunblock around with her, and practices safe sun habits: “I don’t like to tan my face because it’s bad for wrinkles.”
- Biggest Beauty Regret: Gaga is naturally brunette, but she is known for her bleach-blonde hair. Gaga says she misses her brown hair because the bleach is so damaging to her hair: she has to “get a chemical haircut because my blonde hair is falling out.”
- Biggest Beauty Indulgence: Gaga loves to get a good foot massage! With all of the crazy footwear she sports, she puts her feet through a lot of pain!
- Newest Beauty Routine: Gaga doesn’t wear mascara and fake lashes anymore: “I think it’s more modern not to wear [either]. I just wear eyeliner.”
- Best Beauty Advice: “Just go with your gut. Whenever you try to be someone else, it’s boring.” Well, we can certainly say Gaga is far from boring, so she must take this advice to heart!
Pick up the latest issue of People for more details on Gaga’s beauty secrets!