Click to Skip Ad
Closing in...
Posted Sat, May 2, 2015 10:00am EST

Adrienne

Posted at 5:55 PM on October 23, 2016

Tyga you robbed the craddle. You dirty swine. If she was my sister, you would catch a fade.

Adrienne

Posted at 5:51 PM on October 23, 2016

I thought this was a picture of blac chyna. Who by the way is disgusting.

inya deep

Posted at 7:28 PM on July 30, 2016

kylie date someone that can actually rap like ted cruz and not this J.J walker/golem wanna be
date scot disik instead keep real don’t be a sell-out like your sisters

kmc

Posted at 7:16 PM on March 27, 2016

If Kylie Jenner is not into dating men who are not financially stable, then why is she lavishly spending her money on Tyga She’s like his “SUGAR MOMMY” ! if that’s the truth, then she’s on the loosing end! She is smart great business entrepreneur 🍸 WHY?? I look at Kylie she’s a beautiful girl with so much to offer. She’s almost perfect. Never heard her yell her anger out or swear constantly. She’s always off to the side observing. Tyga just doesn’t cut it with her. Two sides to a story. Tyga maybe gives her the attention she craves but certainly doesn’t show his real love for Kylie, like Kylie feels for him. Now that is a sad equation! Watching Kylie break down at the slightest problem she has with Tyga (his games) she falls to piecee. He knows how to handle Kylie and so he plays mind games with her. Total big time jerk. Kylie should date other guys let’s see what tgat does to Tyga. Instead of hurting Tyga she rather take all the CRAP he dishes at her. N KYLE WAKE UP! DOES HE DESERVE YOU? DOES HE SHOULD YOU UNCONDITIONAL LOVE? I THINK NOT! SO WHO THE LOOSER? THE INITIALS DON’T START A “T”!!! Sad situation and Kylie is to blind to see it. My heart cries for her. Anyone in her situation I feel for. We should all be treated with respect.

missy

Posted at 5:09 PM on August 29, 2015

I thibk Tyga dating that filthy kartrashian whore is digusting. Blac Chyna wins.

natha

Posted at 11:02 PM on July 19, 2015

she’s amazing and beautiful

taprease elizabeth shantell pierce

Posted at 10:43 PM on July 3, 2015

I woud love to be related to tyga

santaphrase

Posted at 4:46 PM on July 18, 2015

Lol..kinda funny

asdf

Posted at 1:04 PM on June 25, 2015

Kylie Jenner is very beautiful , and her make- believe is not so bad, but I would have liked another type of hairstyle, but still think it looks great , is very cute , but her best accessory is definitely Tyga , I think which together are too adorable , he was also very very cute, very talented , his music is great, and that they are just friends is stupid to say, it is more than obvious that they are partners , and if they look good together, I love them both your relationship is really really amazing

daniella charles

Posted at 11:06 PM on June 19, 2015

hi tyga your lips are sweet

Joy Sharon

Posted at 7:09 PM on June 12, 2015

I am so much in love with ur style baby gal.n the show as well#keeping up with the kardashians..forget them haters coz somebody loves you.LOL

shirley

Posted at 1:10 PM on June 8, 2015

Pretty soon she will look like she-he dad.

Mubarak kerim

Posted at 11:42 AM on June 1, 2015

Wow
Beautiful

SHATIMA

Posted at 5:15 PM on June 3, 2015

she so fine I a take her from tyga

umer wani

Posted at 11:05 PM on May 30, 2015

I like modeling I m very por

maureen

Posted at 6:49 PM on May 28, 2015

Last thing ya knew was Kylie was a normal 16 yr old girl.Then Kendall got into high fashion modeling. In the meantime she’s seeing tyga n started experimenting with her lips…I think her lips look beautiful..I think she is beautiful…I hope she is doing, changing and finding herself for herself and for nobody else. It never works when you change for somebody else. I do think she is too young for all these provocative pictures she puts on Instagram…She’s selling herself solo short by doing that

Sheila

Posted at 5:35 PM on May 19, 2015

I think Kylie is BEAUTIFUL I hope she doesn’t ruin it but I’m sure she will

None

Posted at 3:01 AM on May 18, 2015

Who cares about this artificial who, the media is blowing her up more than they should.

Aaron

Posted at 10:46 PM on November 14, 2015

To much

Ty

Posted at 2:53 PM on May 17, 2015

Well they are sisters πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚some sisters look the same and who cares if she got things done to her face sjes growing up and starting to look like her sister

kukie

Posted at 6:40 PM on May 16, 2015

Y’all ladies on pointπŸ‘Œ

breauna

Posted at 4:36 AM on May 14, 2015

When she doesn’t do all the contouring and fake lashes and shot she actually has a. Interesting look to her like in the ones for byrdie

Kylie Jenner Birthday — PICS