Posted Sat, April 5, 2014 3:54pm EDT 27,011 Article Views

Kurt Cobain Suicide

c.walker

Posted at 4:38 PM on July 26, 2014

He sings songs called “I hate myself and want to die” on smack….how inspirational. Whaaaaaaaa “LIVE FOREVER”

c.walker

Posted at 4:34 PM on July 26, 2014

He sings songs called “I hate myself and want to die” on smack….how inspirational. Had everything. “LIVE FOREVER”

Akhlaque azam

Posted at 7:07 PM on July 17, 2014

Hi,i m also a adhd ,then bipolar then delusion ,and ocd,i overcame frm these,great pain,so i khow the pain cobain,oviously adhd link with creativity ,i m also huge creative,bt lack normal attention rude my life,very scary movement of life, and i know exactly the causes of adhd,bipolar 1…

Samantha

Posted at 12:15 PM on May 26, 2014

I would be really upset if these photos were of my father, I would fight to keep them private. The public had enough of him. How about considering his daughter’s feeling’s for once.

Ashley

Posted at 8:05 PM on May 4, 2014

Wow.Looks like Love was shooting up as well.

Julie Marie Coleiro

Posted at 12:31 AM on April 22, 2014

I Threw up when i saw this photo

Julie Marie Coleiro

Posted at 12:30 AM on April 22, 2014

very sad and tragic end to a promising long career

mike g

Posted at 10:51 AM on April 6, 2014

I love hus music, all of it. I wish I couldv met him. I still believe she (courtney) had everything to do with a cover-up. She had someone do it…

N.M.

Posted at 1:31 AM on April 6, 2014

Great, repeat photos of pics…..we’ve seen before. Ummm, now how about showing the pics of his face & body & like a lot of them. Gee, that’s all it is that people need to see, otherwise this is getting boring. Hello…we need to see what his face looked like when he died, like right there, face pics, face pics & more face pics & his head & everything. Unless the SPD are awaiting to show them to us finally, I’m patiently waiting on my seat. We need to see his face & head on the ground right when he was found, come one already, its about time.

ewwww

Posted at 7:37 AM on April 9, 2014

Srsly? We need to see his head/face photos? What is wrong with you?? You are a sick, sick puppy!!

Sheena Burks

Posted at 11:37 AM on April 30, 2014

He didn’t have a face left. He didn’t have much of a head left I’m sure….Ever used a shotgun?

laghostcara

Posted at 12:16 AM on April 6, 2014

I remember where I was when I learned he died. It upsets me these pictures have been released. I know this does not change the reality if what happened but I just feel like this is something that should have been left private.