Kristen Stewart looks absolutely STUNNING on the cover of Vogue’s February issue and talks about Twilight
Landing on the cover of esteemed magazine Vogue is quite the accomplishment, and we are so happy for Kristen Stewart! She looks beyond gorgeous and natural on the front of the mag, and inside she looks just as breathtaking in her couture outfits, photographed by Mario Testino.
“I choose things that are so overly ambitious,” Kristen tells Vogue. And the actress has chosen well! She’s skyrocketed to success with The Twilight Saga but has maintained her humble beauty without a trace of ego.
Bill Condon, the director of Breaking Dawn, reveals to the mag that, “Kristen was the top of my list of reasons to do this movie.”
Here are some other highlights from Kristen’s interview:
- On finding a good part: “A compulsion absolutely fills you”
- On returning to the Twilight set: “[It was] like going back to school… Twilight is a different beast.”
- On getting into acting: “I don’t think I would ever have been able to be an actress had I not started at nine years old. I would have been the last person to stand up and say, ‘I’d like to star in the play.”
- On trusting her friends: “You build a perimeter of people that are really important to you.”
- On her privacy: “There’s no way to eloquently put this. I just can’t go to the mall. It bothers me that I can’t be outside very often. And also to not ever be ‘some girl’ again. Just being some chick at some place, that’s gone.”
- On why she stays mum about her relationship with Robert Pattinson: “It’s not my job.”
The 20-year-old was inside the June issue of Vogue and there were rumors she was supposed to get that cover, but was bumped last minute for Blake Lively. We are glad Conde Nast finally extended the invite to one of our favorite actresses!
The magazine hits stands in February; many thanks to @KStewartBR for the preview!