Posted Wed, January 2, 2013 6:01pm EST

Kristen Stewart’s First Shoot Of 2013: She Looks Edgy In ‘V’ Magazine

The star shows off her edgy side in this stunning shoot for the latest issue of the mag — and you can check out all the pics right here!

Kristen Stewart has landed her first magazine cover of 2013 — and what better way to kick off a new year than with a spread in V magazine? For the shoot, the star shows off her edgy side and the whole theme has a very minimalistic vibe. On the cover, the star has her hair swept to one side and she’s smouldering, her eyes fixed in a sultry stare.

Shot by Inez & Vinoodh, inside the mag the star is seen wearing an array of black and white separates. There’s the thin white tank she’s seen wearing on the cover, revealing a black bra underneath. The rest of the look consists of a pair of black pants, a belt, and lace-up flats. The star also looks so pretty in a white blouse with her wet hair styled back off her face — she looks flawless! The star also shows off a white maxi dress and a silk, spaghetti-strap tank that dips dangerously low to reveal a portion of her chest.

Her kohl-rimmed eyes and nude glossy pout are the perfect compliment to the very minimalistic yet chic shoot. Kristen looks so sexy, confident and comfortable — she’s such a natural in front of the camera! Given her personal preference for dressed down ensembles, we don’t doubt that she must have loved the outfits chosen for the shoot — they are so consistent with her sense of style!

Inside the mag, KStew gives us a hint of what’s in store for the star in 2013, and she discusses her racy role in On The Road.

Kristen’s strong stare in this sexy shoot is simply stunning — and I can’t wait to see what other spreads she’ll land in the upcoming year! What do you think of Kristen’s latest photo shoot? Do you like that the mag kept it edgy yet simple or do you prefer seeing Kristen get all glam?

Katrina Mitzeliotis

irish girl

Posted at 6:57 PM on February 7, 2013

@Joyce Delgado what do u look for in outube to find that?

kamensky

Posted at 6:43 PM on February 7, 2013

In a couple pictures she kinda looks like a dude.

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 9:05 AM on January 10, 2013

Marriage confirmed of Robert And Kristen Stewart ] This is the name of a video look at all the videos on that page, There all so a video from Robert wishing happy new Years And one from From Kristen telling you some that she could not say before

ellie

Posted at 3:36 AM on January 9, 2013

She’s not a nightmare. hey!

stacy

Posted at 11:44 AM on January 8, 2013

mental retard, you get paid posing like a jerk…or like a drug addict…yikes that dirty filthy hair , the dead eyes …please STOP printing pics of her

indie

Posted at 2:19 PM on January 7, 2013

Are you kidding????? She looks like a nightmare!

Hilaria Nikodimus

Posted at 2:21 AM on January 6, 2013

Cool

Chrisy

Posted at 10:01 PM on January 5, 2013

To Kk below, grow up and get real. Old enough to be their mothers I can say as an adult, let “him/her” cast the first stone. Having a 25 yr old Stunning Artist Daughter, EVERYONE makes mistakes. Few in this world find their other half and “True Love”. With both my daughter and, I we have had our choice until the real “LOVE” arrived. Robert and Kristen are a perfect match and the Love they have is seen in their eyes. I knew when it finally happened on screen. Eyes don’t lie.
In this imperfect world there will be temptations, especially to those who are Real Love. Face it, true happiness is hated by evil. When I heard about this director and Kristen it sickened me. NOT KRISTEN, by no means. She was manipulated by a creepy disgusting older man that used his position to make her vulnerable. He is the freak and Rob owes him a broken nose.
Sweet Kristen, keep your head up. Robert you have the right woman. Hold onto each other tight. You have that love everyone dreams about. Rob good for you to standing up to your family, my husband, the love of my life for 27 years stands up to his. Robert being a man I know you are, take your woman Kirsten and don’t let other men take what you two have. Both my love and I have cheated sadly once each during 27 years, but neither one of us let it ruin our marriage and love.
This calling Kristen names and questioning Robert needs to stop by jealous ignorant fans.
Ya, I am from Utah, that tells about me. Robert and Kristen I am so proud of the two of you. I wish you everlasting happiness and Love!! Hugs to you both.

Kk

Posted at 7:23 PM on January 5, 2013

You guys, like a street walker, pardon me being so blunt. You sing to whoever pays, -one day – she is Trampire the next she is “the big thing”.

These pics are great, thank to a photographer and a makeup artist.
what about her “no look” look when she dress herself?

she is desperately tries to stay afloat. how many movies she booked for this year? 1 ? maybe 1?
how many movies Rob booked for ? 5? all are already in pre-production? you do the math…

sure “simple white blouse and black bra”… sure she loves this look, like when she wore yellow neon bra under her white T and make out with Sanders..

she is a joke.. so 2012…

Cat Lauren

Posted at 3:58 AM on January 6, 2013

@ Kk, get over yourself, calling other people names is very juvenile. When Kristen is not on the red carpet, why should she have to put on all that make up?. She’s a natural beauty. I wouldn’t worry to much about Kristen finding a job because she’s got a couple already. She really doesn’t need to act because she has more than enough to live on for many years. She could be writing or also reading other scrips, who knows. Remember Kristen, take the best, forget the rest!

Liesel

Posted at 8:28 PM on January 4, 2013

This is one of her best magazine shoots because it’s the most natural. I hope she adds that white top&black bra and the pants with the belt to her private collection. The pics are super.

TRACY123

Posted at 4:47 PM on January 4, 2013

Everyone should realize that the magazine makes her up, the clothes, makeup, hair, she might have a small say in what she will and won’t wear, but like most models the clothes and hair, etc. are done for them, did anyone else notice she was not wearing her beloved necklace from Rob.
But I think because of the position she was posing in, the necklace would be in the way, the photographers might have asked her to remove it for these shots, we will have to keep a look out when she reappears. Overall super hot look.

stacy

Posted at 11:49 AM on January 8, 2013

you are wrong, she isn’t a Model where she has to follow she can demand some stylish pictures not some mental train-wreck Photos. Well, Stewart has no taste and it shows . No Taste, no Smarts

Marchia

Posted at 11:04 AM on January 4, 2013

Enough with the black eyes & looking like your pissed at the world, already!!!!! Your such a pretty women, less is more!!!!! Happy New Year & Peace Out!!!!

kekz

Posted at 5:59 AM on January 4, 2013

I think this kid rocks! I love how she refuses to be forced into being the vapid, boring, glossy hollywood clone society thinks she should be. Rock on Kristen.. Dont change a thing! :)

Aussie lady

Posted at 8:16 PM on January 3, 2013

I think she looks absolutely beautiful, stunning, gorgeous and sexy. I love the look. She is a beautiful young lady. She has it all going on. @setha2z Kristen’s hair is done by a hairstylist who is on the shoot. So that person did Kristen’s hair the way the photographer and magazine people wanted it done for the shoot, so it is not Kristen herself who does her own hair for the shoot. It is the same for her makeup the makeup artist on the shoot does her makeup for her to match each outfit she wears. But I absolutely loved the photos of her and the wet hair look. I hope she has a good year ahead for 2013. She has it all going on.

Rhonda

Posted at 10:39 AM on January 3, 2013

What is great about Kristen is she will take risks with her styles and she gets the chance to see what look she really likes to go with. She looks good in almost every photo I ever saw her in. The only pictures I didn’t feel good about is when she was so sad about being away from Rob. I hate to see her sad. Again I speak from experience. I know what a broken heart feels like and I know what remorse is. Thank God he forgives us before we can forgive ourselves. She is turning into a beautiful young woman and she has a great look no matter what. She has a wonderful long life ahead of her and I am sure she will continue to grow and be one of our most gifted actress of our time. (Not sucking up to anyone; the girl just has it going on…._

beautiful Kristen

Posted at 8:14 AM on January 3, 2013

Kristen is amazing, the photos have captured who she is, gorgeous, simply gorgeous!!!!!!! I love her more and more, to the look at her deep eyes!!!!!!

greyjennifer

Posted at 7:55 AM on January 3, 2013

just as Esther responded I am dazzled that someone can profit $9300 in one month on the computer. did you look at this link ℙie21.ℂom

setha2z

Posted at 11:19 PM on January 2, 2013

I’m a Kristen fan, but don’t care for this look. I think her very best looks have been glam but like a lot of the others too. This one makes her appear to be a Sophomore tough girl in High School. I think she should dress her age. A little of the peeky-boo stuff is OK, but not so much as to dominate most ensembles. She should stay away from anything visible that looks like granny-panties. I think her very best look so far was at the Canadian showing of On The Road. While I’m at it, I wish Kristen would do something different with her hair. Don’t know what. It will be fun to watch her progress. She’s a gorgeous girl.

Go Kristen

Posted at 10:48 PM on January 2, 2013

She looks awesome! Can’t wait to read the article!

steff17

Posted at 10:05 PM on January 2, 2013

she looks great!!

julieynwa

Posted at 8:12 PM on January 2, 2013

WOW!!! KRISTEN IS STUNNING IN THESES PHOTOGRAPHS, I LOVE HOW SHE’S A NATURAL BEAUTY, DOESN’T NEED LOADS OF MAKE-UP, I BET ROB AGREES WITH ME!! :)

TRACY123

Posted at 7:58 PM on January 2, 2013

Hot vixen!

Ginger Henny

Posted at 7:44 PM on January 2, 2013

Love her!

Rosita freskita

Posted at 7:11 PM on January 2, 2013

se ve sucia su cabello sucio, como siempre que maL

Dana

Posted at 7:13 PM on January 2, 2013

mas sucio tienes el ano y nadie dice nada HDP

Maria Clara

Posted at 6:10 PM on January 2, 2013

Yes. She’s stunning and beautiful. I’m a fan for life – good times or bad times.