Posted Sat, July 28, 2012 8:00am EDT

Kristen Stewart & Rupert Sanders: What Their Body Language Says

Posted Sat, July 28, 2012 8:00am EDT

Steele

Posted at 10:38 PM on July 28, 2012

Dont get me wrong i cant stand rob but i feel very orry for him his wife is a vamp whore!

Gissele

Posted at 10:03 PM on July 28, 2012

I can’t believe …..i liked them so much together…..when i saw Kristen and Rupert Sanders together i thought It was joke …. And now i’m shocked …..OMG

Jess

Posted at 10:03 PM on July 28, 2012

That body language expert is full of it.. in every picture, they “know that what they’re doing is wrong”. Really? Whatever.

She shouldn’t have cheated on Rob, it was wrong to not have broken it off first (and he with his wife), but I HIGHLY doubt that’s what is always on their mind (even way deep in there). If anything, they’d be high off the rush of their “relationship” being a secret. Doesn’t look like they’re worried to me!

I’m not a fan of Robert or Kristen, so I’m not on anyone’s side here. Just thought I’d note how funny that expert was.

And am I the only one who wishes he was maybe a little younger, and not married.. and Kristen hadn’t been with Rob? They look so happy together, to be honest I think it’s pretty darn cute..

Jack

Posted at 9:48 PM on July 28, 2012

She doesn’t worth Robert Pattinson

Discover the truth! Discover true Islam. An introduction to islam

Posted at 9:17 PM on July 28, 2012

Wonderful submit, very informative. I’m wondering why the other experts of this sector do not notice this. You must continue your writing. I’m confident, you have a great readers’ base already!|What’s Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve discovered It absolutely helpful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & aid different customers like its helped me. Good job.

ML

Posted at 8:15 PM on July 28, 2012

Come on people – you aren’t really surprised are you? Hollywood is pretend and so are most of the people. They are both very young and there was NO WAY this was going to last. The least Kristen could have done was have the guts to break it off with Rob first. But that would have taken brains, courage, and morals. Hollywood hook-ups are only for convenience or career boosting. Move on Rob and forget the bimbo. And Kristen is obviously a bimbo.

steele

Posted at 10:40 PM on July 28, 2012

best comment yet but when ur married ur commited no matter how young u are age is only a number : )

callie

Posted at 8:14 PM on July 28, 2012

i love rob and kristen together. Kristen should know that for heavens sake she cannot be with rupert! Hes 41 shes 22! So to cheat on Rob was terrible but on the other hand a relationship that strng should stay together so rob plz give her another chance but kristen hands off rupert!!!!

alex

Posted at 7:50 PM on July 28, 2012

this is sad:( i really love robert and kristina together.i wish they go back.however if i was robert i would so find someone eles.

JayF

Posted at 7:20 PM on July 28, 2012

First of all – Kristin is a young 22 old girl who has been with Rob for 4 years – making her only 18 yrs old when she started her relationship with him. I am not condoning Kristin cheating on Rob, but feel with her being so young and being with him for 4 years (which is probably a very long time for someone so young), that she unfortunatley acted on the advances/attention of a much older man! Kristin is getting most of the bad press on this scandal but we cannot forget that Rupart is the more guilty party given that he is married with children and much older in age to know better.

Katie

Posted at 5:01 PM on July 28, 2012

If she cheats on him when they’re dating there is no future for their relationship. She’s telling Rob who she is– he needs to believe her. She knew their would be casualties and didn’t care. Choose the behavior–choose the consequences.

Sabrina banks

Posted at 4:53 PM on July 28, 2012

I think she’s young ya it might have hurt his feeling or maybe not but let her do what she wants life’s to short to short to maybe settal for the wrong one

melody

Posted at 4:18 PM on July 28, 2012

For me, if things dont work out between Rob and Kristen, then they go part way; that simple. Anyway they are both singles.

anna

Posted at 3:59 PM on July 28, 2012

I think robert should be by himself for awhile and decide what he wants to do dont rush back in.you have lots of time trust me

kissmeangel

Posted at 3:17 PM on July 28, 2012

Love is not how much you say “I love u”, but how can you prove that is true! I am a youger sexy dancer rich but still single,now I am seeking an older man who can give me true love and friendships here, so i upload my photo on.. … wealthychat ……under the name of Nicole .. .It’s the largest and best wealthy club for(doctors, lawyers pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities, just name a few.), Please check it out find me or your love.

huh

Posted at 3:34 PM on July 28, 2012

huh????

roxannee

Posted at 3:08 PM on July 28, 2012

in my dirty minde just run something wierd.what if robert was who planed and hired the photographer to caught kris ???
i mean only he knews were is kris in that hours and he knew she cheat him .its a kinda of revange if he knew

Shalease

Posted at 2:12 PM on July 28, 2012

Maybe he is just talking to her about the movie!?! About what she needs to do for the part they were filming couldnt it be that simple? WOW ppl care way to much about this

ethelouise

Posted at 1:33 PM on July 28, 2012

I think body language can be revealing in some situations; however, I think this expert is working some fiction with these photos.

gj mg nvfm

Posted at 2:50 PM on July 28, 2012

I agree, she’s heard what has been said and used that as her ‘analysis’

Tasha

Posted at 8:21 PM on July 28, 2012

I agree I don’t see any of the things their “expert” see’s infact I see mostly the opposite.

Mel

Posted at 12:47 PM on July 28, 2012

You can be attracted to someone all you want, but be mature and do not act on it destroying families, partners, careers, and self. It is called self control and character.

emma

Posted at 12:31 PM on July 28, 2012

Rob does not waste time
she does not love you
she is a bitc … do it once and do it again
Rob needs a woman who really love him and respect him
Rob runs away from that bit….

wendy

Posted at 12:06 PM on July 28, 2012

Of the 49 photos that were posted on Google some of them show more intimacy than the honeymoon scene from BD1. Especially against the white fence in the Hollywood Hills. They were rubbing up against each other, Kristen looked ecstactic in some of the shots, they had their arms stretched over the fence and were stroking each others hands and fingers, she was bending over the fence with the wind blowing in her hair, he was probably telling her how much he loved her.

Lala

Posted at 12:32 PM on July 28, 2012

Idk why i found this funny but i did lol

hum

Posted at 11:52 AM on July 28, 2012

i dont know…its anybody noticed that kristen wearing almost the same clothes as sanders ????
kris used to do this with robert and wearing it in fact.if anybody saying kris and rupert have not consumated this relationship then he lie.kris and rupert actually are lovers months before they been caught.

durtyrob4ever

Posted at 11:15 AM on July 28, 2012

Last time I checked, if I am standing in front of someone, my toes would be pointing towards the someone!! So much bull as usual Bonnie!

Mary

Posted at 11:04 AM on July 28, 2012

Maybe she love him

Lala

Posted at 8:49 AM on July 28, 2012

This is going way to far…to the point where its on every news channel. Its been four days…you guys need to start posting other stuff thats actually important. Nobody knows the 100% truth and we probably never will so lets leave it at that

heather amies

Posted at 8:44 AM on July 28, 2012

omg you guys are now going to look at body language?!?
if your body language expert said this now why did she pick up on this months ago, and say it?