Posted Sun, February 3, 2013 8:45am EDT

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart’s Most Painful Splits — Pics

Rob and Kristen have had a challenging 9 months, ever since she was caught cheating on him with her ‘Snow White’ Director. Since then, they’ve been on-again, off-again — take a look at their most painful splits!

Robert Pattinson, 26, is currently shooting The Rover in Australia while Kristen Stewart, 22, is pining away for him from Los Angeles. This is not the first time the couple has had to endure a long distance split — click through our gallery to re-live their painful past and let’s all hope they can look forward to a brighter future!

From work trips to relationship drama, Robert and Kristen have had to endure being apart for long amounts of time for their entire relationship.

Although some trips have been shorter than others — like when Kristen popped over to Paris for a fashion show — some have been longer, like when Rob filmed Water For Elephants in Europe without Kristen.

Let’s take a look at their most painful splits and tell us, HollywoodLifers, which one do you think was the worst?

More Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Relationship News:

1. Robert Pattinson With Fans In Australia — Over Kristen Stewart?
  2. Kristen Stewart Wants To Visit Robert Pattinson After He Cuts Down Contact
  3. Kristen Stewart: I Miss The ‘Twilight’ ‘Feeling’ With Robert Pattinson

CRANISHA

Posted at 9:28 AM on May 22, 2013

I THINK THEY BREAK UP TOGETHER AND ROBERT FIND ATOTHER GIRL TO GO WITH

Angeline

Posted at 8:42 AM on May 19, 2013

I hop Robert and kristen have a happy life together spend ther life togethtogether and the rest of ther life and have kids together and get married from angeline kiss

CRANISHA

Posted at 9:29 AM on May 22, 2013

girl i know that right

alisha

Posted at 12:42 PM on May 18, 2013

I believe this is saddess split. Kristen I am praying for you. You will be great with or without him. I wish you the best. you are great.

alisha

Posted at 12:40 PM on May 18, 2013

are Kathy Perry and Rob together or not. Are they really hooking up in Florida. If so, he is fool.

tammy

Posted at 2:49 AM on May 18, 2013

I I hope they stay together for ever and ever they a so good together

aliessa cullen

Posted at 2:21 AM on May 16, 2013

yes indeed

cranisha

Posted at 9:38 AM on May 22, 2013

they always tring to do something together

Arkansas

Posted at 4:29 PM on May 15, 2013

They are still together and Kristen will be pregnant soon.

ciara

Posted at 7:49 AM on March 21, 2013

My othre coment is the very top the first one. All the ciara is mine im 26 years old to.

ciara

Posted at 5:23 PM on March 19, 2013

I don’t think he should being with Kristen I think he should be with me love you bye

tidus

Posted at 12:30 AM on February 25, 2013

Yes their soul mates she loves him so much that she wanted to share her love for him with another guy.

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 10:53 PM on February 7, 2013

IF YOU ASK GOOGLE PUT IN THIS [ IS ROBERT DOUGLMAS THOMAS PATTINSON MARRIED] THEN YOU CAN READ [ I`M MARRIED TO KRISTEN JAYMES STEWART SHE LIGHT MY SOUL

ciara

Posted at 5:26 PM on March 19, 2013

Your sexy robert my other commet is down bellow

ciara

Posted at 7:45 AM on March 21, 2013

You are sexy in Twilight I whant to have sex with you

CRANISHA

Posted at 11:04 AM on May 22, 2013

shut the f************ up

ria pujianto

Posted at 10:40 PM on February 7, 2013

because I think they are a great couple, and I like it at them hoping they will be forever.

find out

Posted at 6:32 AM on February 6, 2013

I want Kristen, I want to know where he is and what he does. If this is OK?! Sad for her. I am looking forward to her next film. OTR saw 5x. Awesome.

irish girl

Posted at 4:18 PM on February 5, 2013

@Rupert S. U are welcome to her. For what ye did ye disgust me. Ye ruined ure marriage and u ruined Rob’s life. So good luck with her cause u will need it.