Posted Tue, July 2, 2013 2:12pm EDT

Kristen Stewart V. Riley Keough — PICS Of Robert Pattinson’s Girlfriends

Panz

Posted at 3:21 PM on August 5, 2013

Riley, has no life , she is constantly following in K.Stewarts Steps!! Riley is a COPYCAT!!
K.stewart is WAYYYYYYYYYYY PRETTIER thank Riley!! ……Kristen im so happy you tossed out yer trash,. lol.
Move foward and keep on Smiling, it Looks GREAT on you Kristen,. Im so happy you are moving foward an on with things. Your Future Shines GF!! Be Well Always!!

Inna

Posted at 11:12 AM on August 3, 2013

SomeBody tell to Robert that he didn’t get over Kristen

hazel

Posted at 3:45 AM on August 3, 2013

..isn’t it obvious that this riley girl is sort of copying kristen’s style?! duh… and now she seems in a hurry to get rob’s attention… yeah she’s elvie’s granddaughter, but obviously she can’t shine on her own way… she may have the skill to “copy” kristen’s looks, but an original is always the best & better than a hundred copycats, and she just can’t ever have those gorgeous eyes of kristen no matter how much make-up she puts on her face… she maybe pretty too, but not as naturally pretty as kristen, with or without make-up. :)

Scarlette O Hara

Posted at 8:10 PM on August 2, 2013

Kristen is the one who cheated. So she is not to be praised as the woman of the year. She slept with a married man.

Seth Aicklen

Posted at 6:18 PM on August 2, 2013

I don’t think Rob is dating either woman now. Physical beauty is nice in a partner but not at all the most important quality. I consider Kristen to have one of the most beautiful natural faces I have ever seen, and it is not likely that Rob’s next lady will equal that. Hopefully she will be a better match in other ways.

claudette

Posted at 10:28 AM on July 19, 2013

I think rob still loves kristen because of the of kristen and riley’s…
please get back together to your relationships,, ralationships can struggle many problems like yours…. your a cute couple,, and i’m abig fan both of you…..

B

Posted at 4:56 AM on July 19, 2013

Yeah Kristen is drop dead beautiful but the relationship didn’t work out for a reason. Maybe it’s because She cheated and some people can’t get over it…. Just saying.

Seth Aicklen

Posted at 6:06 PM on August 2, 2013

Whereas I think I could intellectually forgive a one-time cheater who just made a boo-boo, I think it would be hard to accomplish at a feeling level. I might not be able to trust her afterward, even if I wanted to. This might be the conundrum Rob found himself in, that caused the present split. Who knows?

Angel

Posted at 12:47 PM on July 18, 2013

Kristin by far outshines Riley. From her beautiful eyes to her flawless complexion. You can tell Riley is hiding some facial flaws under that makeup she’s wearing. She’s too heavy on the makeup. Kristin’s hair looks softer, healthier and more natural. Riley’s looks too bleached out and course. I have to say that Riley and her mom both have that rough exterior. Like they should belong in a motorcycle gang or something. Their expressions are the same, which to me looks like a sneer, and their body language says, don’t come any closer. Don’t you know that I am of the Elvis dynasty. I just can’t see Rob with her. She’s just doesn’t have that soft, sweet endearing look about her that we’re so used to seeing on Rob’s ex. Something tells me that her character is not of the demure type. Like maybe she’s got a sordid past. I shouldn’t say that because I don’t know her and I hope I didn’t offend anyone. She is a pretty girl but I would never have picked her for him. Good luck to all three of you.

Linda

Posted at 6:50 PM on July 17, 2013

Gosh are they long lost cousins or something! Look to much alike and that’s proof that Robert still Loves Kristen! They should do a DNA test they may be related!

Teo

Posted at 5:58 PM on July 26, 2013

Yeah.. I completely agree with you :)) They really look alike.. And probably this is why Rob is attracted to Riley…

C. Boles

Posted at 5:24 PM on July 14, 2013

kristen stewart is truly the winner. She is a gem. I wish the media would leave her and robert pattinson alone. Allow them to live their life.

Rohayah

Posted at 1:13 AM on July 14, 2013

Please back together as loving couple to kristen & rob…. Sure whole world loved both of them normal loving couple again….

Osumom

Posted at 10:50 PM on July 12, 2013

How could Robert resist those insane eyes of Kristen??? Wow, she’s breathtaking!