Posted Sat, June 8, 2013 1:50pm EST

Kristen Stewart After the Break Up

sherry

Posted at 4:02 PM on November 5, 2013

I sure hope all these rumors are true and they will get back together. I have one question–what happened to Dylan and all the other chicks he’s been flaunting around? Hop they all stay gone.

Donna

Posted at 4:54 AM on February 19, 2014

These “chicks” are friends of Kristen’s or Robs. As a matter of fact, Kristen went to Kiley’s mother’s (Lisa Marie Presley) birthday party when Rob was in Morroco. Have you noticed, neither one of them seem to be dating anyone. Both are working beavers. So the rumors could be true.

Dad's Lil Angel

Posted at 10:50 AM on August 17, 2013

Kristen you Rock !
Do hell with others.

You are an amazing person.

afrin hridoy

Posted at 7:04 AM on August 17, 2013

hey kristen.how r u?Iiuv u so much baby.ummah.I luv rob also.u guys look so nice 2gether.pls convince him & live 2gether happily.Ialwas pray 4 u guys.u both r made 4 each other.

Jan Grose Martindale (@jansailsea)

Posted at 4:33 AM on August 17, 2013

Looks like a red allergy band from a hospital on her wrist.
We fold the overlapping pieces back onto the notch before snapping into place.
The overlapping piece is the white back side of the allergy band.

Holli

Posted at 7:55 PM on August 18, 2013

It does, but she wears bands all of the time for VIP events and the like. She is walking out of a Wells Fargo Bank.

Katie

Posted at 10:31 PM on August 16, 2013

She isn’t looking glum; she’s looking the same way she does all the time when people are sticking a camera in her face. Look at her skin; it’s flawless.

Holli

Posted at 7:52 PM on August 18, 2013

I agree. If I had 50 cameras in my face every time I stepped outside, I wouldn’t be all smiles either. I doubt her expression or lack thereof has anything to do with Pattinson.

kat

Posted at 5:13 PM on August 1, 2013

Why can’t enly one leave her alone all this talk is so stupid. Just leave her alone pleace

pechilvr

Posted at 9:16 PM on August 13, 2013

totally agree but sadly the answer is to attract readers!

Nan

Posted at 12:58 PM on August 16, 2013

Yeah. How would you like to go to thr bank and have over 50 pics taken of you walking to the car. THAT is the sad thing (and also that you are saying that)

Amit

Posted at 11:37 AM on August 1, 2013

Hey kristen, you are so beutiful and i love you baby

sandra villaluz

Posted at 2:15 PM on June 21, 2013

HI BABYGIRL YOUVE BEEN ON MY MIND YOUVE HAD A COUPLE OF STRESSFUL EXPIERNCES THIS PAST MONTH IF YOU NEED SOME ONE TO LEAN ON IM HERE FOR YOU AND YOU DESERVE MY SHOULDER JAMSE GANDOLFINI WAS A TERIFFIC ACTTOR AND PERSON.YOUR MOVIE TOGETHER I WATCHED LIKE 5 TIMES IF YOU NEED ME JUST CONTACT ME, WATCHED YOUR MOVIES SINCE YOU WERE DARLING LITTLE GIRL. YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF, I LIVE 20 MINUTES FROM LASVEGAS, REMEBER IF YOU NEED ME I WILL DO WHAT I CAN FOR YOU BABYGIRL TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF GODBLESS SANDRAROSE

sandra villaluz

Posted at 2:12 AM on June 21, 2013

kristen how are you babygirl you have had a couple heavy things you have been dealing with james gandolfini was a terric man and acttor. and in alife time i never thought you and rob would walk away from your love, kristen you and rob are the most beautiful couple in your lives. kristen if you need a shoulder for you and rob,i have mature experience for the two of youxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxogodbless andlove sandrarose you can use those shuoders any timeloveyou sandrarose

Elocin Nicole

Posted at 5:35 AM on June 17, 2013

ilove their loveteams <3 super duper

Arkansas

Posted at 5:34 PM on June 15, 2013

Nice to see Kristen smiling instead of flipping the bird!

Trish

Posted at 5:43 AM on June 15, 2013

Sooo very happy cuz.its clearly that they are back together.

Daphne Lenz

Posted at 6:39 PM on June 14, 2013

Sorry june 14 2013

Daphne Lenz

Posted at 6:37 PM on June 14, 2013

Kristen stewart if you hear this comment I just want to let you that im your hugest fan I live in az and sometimes I wish I can meet you and I love you kristen . I’ve been watching your movies since I was 8 and now I’m a 12 year old girl asking to meet you in person and that’s my dream to meet you I also live by westgate in Arizona

Love, daphne lenz june 6 2013 I love you kristen

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 4:58 AM on June 12, 2013

@Aussie lady WHY IN THE WORLD ARE YOU COMMENT AS THIS LIE IS TRUE WHY WOULD YOU BELIEVE A SITE THAT LIE ALL THE TIME. ROBERT AND KRISTEN SAID THAT THEY LOVE EACH OTHER AND WILL FIGHT TO STAY TOGETHER, THE REST OF THEIR LIFE. THEY HAVE MANY VIDEOS OUT ON YOUTUBE WITH THE WORDS COMING FROM THEIR MOUTH. I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY VIDEO WHERE THEY ARE SAYING THAT THEY ARE BREAKING UP,IF YOU ARE THEIR FAN WHY ARE YOU LISTING TO THIS LIE? ROBERT AND KRISTEN ARE BOTH WILL BE LEAVING TO MAKE THEIR MOVIES. AND THE TWO DOGS WITH ROBERT IN THE TRUCK SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU AT ROBERT GETTING THE TWO HOUSE READILY FOR THEIR LEAVING.ROBERT,HAVE GOT ON A PRIVATE JET TO TO DO HIS NEW MOVIES. ON JUNE 8, 13 KRISTEN WILL BE LEAVE SO, IT WILL BE ONE STORY AFTER ANOTHER. WHEN THEY ARE BOTH OUT OF TOWN.

Tab

Posted at 11:29 AM on June 12, 2013

Why do you care? Get a real life.

Hali

Posted at 7:12 PM on June 13, 2013

LOL… Thank you.. for saying that…. I agree, “Get a real Life”

bby

Posted at 1:26 PM on June 14, 2013

she is so hottt who wouldnt want her like seriously speaking

Crizomar DaSilva

Posted at 9:53 AM on June 20, 2013

tab get out of here you dont belong here so out,out

Aussie lady

Posted at 3:21 AM on June 27, 2013

@Cathryn DELGADO I saw the picture you were talking about on Google and if you read the whole story at bottom of the page it says “APRIL FOOL” because the story was done on April Fool’s day. So you can believe what you want but it still says “APRIL FOOL”. So the story is not true. why do you persist with it. Let it go PLEASE.

Aussie lady

Posted at 12:12 AM on June 12, 2013

It’s lovely to see her out and about with her gal pal. But she has some changes of clothes and hair dos.

hs

Posted at 10:20 AM on June 11, 2013

She’s beautiful :) love her…

Anna

Posted at 9:05 AM on June 11, 2013

She is doing great.. no Rob needed

Jane

Posted at 4:57 AM on June 9, 2013

She beautiful , happy for her

same

Posted at 9:17 PM on June 8, 2013

Iam to see Kristen happy that good for her all the haters are just sad because they want her life style and they do not have it for themselves.