Posted Wed, August 22, 2012 12:01am EDT

Kristen Stewart: First Post-Affair Pics In Robert Pattinson’s Clothes

johnny

Posted at 10:32 PM on September 8, 2012

this whole thing is just a mess i mean yeah the money does get to some peoples brains i mean look what happended to gene simmons money went right to his brain and now he thinks hes god LMAO so yes i do believe money is a problem you gotta rule the money not the money rule you you know
?

Jay

Posted at 8:58 AM on September 7, 2012

If Rihanna and Chris can get back together after the “planking” incident……then rob and kirsten would mostly get back together

la

Posted at 4:46 PM on September 7, 2012

lol that really did make me laugh :) thanks

Sandra

Posted at 3:03 AM on September 3, 2012

Hey Kristen…hang in there. The love you and rob have is unconditional and strong….if you aren’t together now, you will be soon. We all make stupid mistakes, but its those mistakes that make us stronger. Remember love in happy times is easy, its when the bad times come in that test us, that test our love. To love is a great honor, to forgive oneself and others is a testament to our inner strength. I know you have put up with so much…more than you deserve, but your inner strength has shown through this past month, no matter what; know you can handle anything
You and Rob are meant to be together…this is your first major hurdle; keep communicating with each other and don’t stop believing that love conquers all
Wishing you both all the best
I’m team kristen and rob unconditionally

julie blaise

Posted at 10:24 PM on September 6, 2012

I so agree with this, you two make an awesome couple hope things work out, dont give up

Jan

Posted at 10:21 PM on September 8, 2012

I agree. But I think Rob has become a egotistical coward during all of this. Maybe because of all the fame and money.

Hope Arren

Posted at 12:48 AM on September 1, 2012

oh!poor kristen!dont give up!but…..give rob space and time to realize that he needs you!
i know that he still love you like you do!youre really perfect and meant for each other!
i support you kristen stewart!
i have sympathy on robert pattinson!
keep calm because robsten is unbroken!
keep calm because robsten is truelove!

@hopeelionandlamb (@hopelionandlamb)

Posted at 12:44 AM on September 1, 2012

i support you kristen stewart!
i have sympathy on robert pattinson!
keep calm because robsten is unbroken!
keep calm because robsten is truelove!

Miri

Posted at 11:17 AM on August 31, 2012

I think nothing happened in their relationship! Kristen does not look like she has lost weight she looks the same to me. If she was going through a devastating heartbreak she would look frail and thin and she looks the same. Rob looked great and tan! I think that we have been had! I read that maybe they wanted to get married and this would distract the media. She was lost and so was he for a couple of weeks, she backed out of Cali witch I find that very weird. Let us wait and see! I think she would take a hit for Rob for many reasons. She and Rob are too much in love for this to end this way! I will come back with an” I Told You So”!

guest

Posted at 2:16 PM on August 28, 2012

Dear fantards; getting back together? In your dreams. Its over. Move on!

juliette clifton

Posted at 2:15 PM on September 6, 2012

So what are you doing, on the site if you do such stupid comments, basement special, got nothing to do

enfinti smith

Posted at 10:57 AM on August 28, 2012

im so happy they are back together. because i really thunk they are right 4 each other.

jenna

Posted at 5:07 PM on August 31, 2012

i hate when people correct spelling mistakes.. but ‘thunk’ honestly?

katie

Posted at 10:29 AM on August 28, 2012

what brand of her shoes,she was wearing in this pic.

Gloria

Posted at 12:43 PM on August 27, 2012

HOW DO KNOW IF KRISTEN IS WEARING ROB’S STUFF, AND EVEN SO THATS NO ONE BUSINESS ANY WAY LEAVE HER ALONE THAT IS HER BUSINESS ANY WAY. I HOPE THEY DO GET BACK TOGETHER I THANK THEY WILL THEY ARE STILL IN LOVE. I AM ROBERT AND KRISTEN’S FAN I DO WISH THEM LUCK AND BEST WISHES, WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES SHE’S ONLY HUMAN SHE NOT PERFECT ROBERT WILL FORGIVE HER IN TIME AND HE WILL TAKE HER BACK.

allie

Posted at 1:06 PM on August 29, 2012

I so totally agree. I mean come on you can totally see the chemistry between those two. You get those two in a room together and the room just starts heating up.

iamjvalencia

Posted at 2:05 AM on August 25, 2012

For now those stuffs (hat,backpack,ring ,bracelet,comic con tee she wore last time) could somehow or at least remind her of the wonderful moments they had so give it to her.
More than 3 years is so special to forget it over a mistake,common! Mistake yeah, so long you don’t do it over & over well it’s forgivable.Lets all hope for the good of everyone instead.
At the end of it all, they two can specifically gauge as to what makes their relationship worth to pursue & makes them happy regardless of what other people would say.If they be together or not their the one who can for sure know it.
People would just give never ending comments, state alleged news but at the end of the day it’s their own self would know what thing could satisfy their needs, etc…
Just part of themselves are the ones we (supporters) know of themselves because of their movies, stuff they do,just being realistic about it…

Tracey Herndon

Posted at 11:18 AM on August 24, 2012

To Rob and Kristen,
Life is tough but love is stronger. If you two really love each other from the heart no matter what love will conquer all. You are young yet and have a lifetime ahead of you and will face much tougher situations than this. Yes it hurts but can be overcome. Trust me have been down this road and have survived. I have been married for 22 years now and am more in love with my husband than I have ever been. Rob if she is the love of your life don’t give up and Kristen if he is the love of your life forgive yourself and be patient with Rob. It will take a while but if you trully love someone then don’t give up. Give both of yourselves some time to heal. Talk to one another, yell at one another, cry with one another and learn to move on. Trust me it can be done and life can be wonderful again and even better than before. You will trust each other again!!! We all make bad decisions in our lives it is what we learn from them that matters.

RobKristen

Posted at 7:04 PM on August 24, 2012

Very well said . I agree so much. If only they could talk to us. I my self have 41 years with my husband the love of my life. And like you said it has not been easy at time’s but I love him more and more ever year. So yes Robert and Kristen , love , forgive and be together.

jills

Posted at 1:00 PM on August 27, 2012

Yes, i too agree with your agreement. I think this world still exist because of love, forgiveness and negotiation. I hope Robert is not mislead by his friends who just want him to move ahead.I do not endorse what Kristen has done but her genuine remorse over her mistakes should be considered at least once.Robert, as a true lover should stand by his girlfriend though he is being hurt.Otherwise the legends of true English Heroes will die and men will lost faith in the beauty of true love.

Dee

Posted at 8:55 AM on September 6, 2012

I totally agree with this person’s comment’s!!!!

╬╬♥♥

Posted at 2:28 PM on August 23, 2012

Do loser really think Robert is commenting on Kristen’s clothes…lol..wow…The only thing I want out of HL is good news of them being together otherwise, what is the point?╬

sadness

Posted at 8:44 AM on August 23, 2012

Good lord you all are what epitomizes what us wrong with this country. Get a life people! Freaking losers

Miri

Posted at 11:05 AM on August 31, 2012

You get a life! What are you doing here commenting on them anyway?

Dee

Posted at 9:04 AM on September 6, 2012

People want to believe that two people can last in hollywood especially!!! Everyone want’s to believe in lasting true love and that even in hollywood, two people with ground rule’s CAN MAKE IT !!! Look at Goldie Hawne and Kurt Russel. Bravo you two !!! They fell in love on the movie overboard and have NEVER LOOKED BACK, so YOU get a life !!! You must be interested or you wouldn’t be reading all this. Dahhhh !!!!

carol

Posted at 8:41 AM on August 23, 2012

..i think she better now and it’s great for her!?go kristen..be strong every moment:)

ayu

Posted at 5:15 AM on August 23, 2012

Everyone can make mistake,be strong, life must go on,
bless u

Keep Calm & Love Kristen!

Posted at 3:38 AM on August 23, 2012

I can say, see is looking better. That’s the main thing & at least she’s getting out & about.

Love you Kristenxx

rosedoman (@honeybunnypet)

Posted at 11:49 PM on August 22, 2012

Kristen looks great. Rob is not going to move on without his love, that is Kristen. They just need some space right now and to be left alone from everone. They will be fine. God Bless You.
Love You Guys.

Mimi

Posted at 1:02 AM on August 23, 2012

This is such an insane comment. Cheaters will always be cheaters. Once forgiven the cheater will cheat again.

Ally

Posted at 4:51 PM on September 6, 2012

You are disgusting!

Suzie

Posted at 11:00 PM on September 6, 2012

This is one of those meaningless sayings that people repeat without having been in situations like this. I have seen, many, many times in my life, that that statement is simply not true. What you say about “once forgiven the cheater will cheat again” is not always true. Every situation is different so generalizations should not be made. I don’t if you have experienced being cheated on (probably) and that is why you talk that way. I have been on both sides of the fence and only talk from my own experience, but if I learned anything at all, is this; EVERYONE deserves a second chance. Mistakes are made because we are only human. We don’t know what happened between these two people, only they know, so whatever happens and whatever decision they make to be together again or not, it should be respected. Either way, I wish them both the best!

Chandra

Posted at 11:42 PM on August 22, 2012

She’s beautiful..I hope she wears sophisticated and stylish outfits.

Mimi

Posted at 1:07 AM on August 23, 2012

There are a lot more beautiful women than her. She has all makeup on her face. I think Katy Perry is more beautiful and SWEET LOOKING. Rob Pattinson should also reconsider Ashley Greene and Jennifer Lawrence even without makeup she’s so gorgeous.

JamesA, Washington DC

Posted at 9:35 PM on August 22, 2012

She is stunning, stunning! NO OTHER ACTRESS in Hollywood can touch her! She is totally mesmerizing on the big screen!

Dee

Posted at 9:17 AM on September 6, 2012

I TOTALLY AGREE !!! SHE IS DEFINATELY MODEL MATERIAL AND MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN MOST WOMEN IN HOLLYWOOD TODAY !!! SHE HAS A NATURAL SWEET BEAUTIUL LOOK TO HER AND I BET SHE GET’S MORE BEAUTIFUL AS SHE GET’S OLDER

emisa

Posted at 8:53 PM on August 22, 2012

Give her a break!!! Shes 22, a baby!! Why does no one blame Sanders??? Rob should make up his own mind and stop listening to everyone else!!!

Madison

Posted at 8:23 PM on August 22, 2012

what a train wreck!

sharon

Posted at 8:21 PM on August 22, 2012

She is not attractive enough for him what so ever. So glad she dug herself a whole to fall in and let more beautiful women be with Rob. Her unprofessional behavior bugs me way too much. GROW UP AND GET A STYLIST!!!!!!!!

emisa

Posted at 9:13 PM on August 22, 2012

Wow! Jealous a little??? :)

Mimi

Posted at 1:15 AM on August 23, 2012

Hah!! This is a good comment from Ashley. Thanks Ashley

???

Posted at 6:42 PM on August 22, 2012

still looking good from what i can see oh wait thats right been seeing her arouns sense this whole thign broke

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 6:20 PM on August 22, 2012

bec kristen love robert’s clothes and hat what she want

ashley

Posted at 8:01 PM on August 22, 2012

why would she do this!!! obviosly she looks desperate and out of shape.

Mphoza

Posted at 6:48 AM on August 23, 2012

I Stand to be corrected…….doesn’t this driveway KS is walking at looks like the one to home they shared with Rob in LA.

carrie shelton

Posted at 5:49 PM on May 4, 2013

dee man must must have a hared on for Robert ,HE DEFIANTLY HAS NO RESPECT FOR A WOMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!