Posted Sun, June 16, 2013 1:31pm EDT

Kristen Stewart At Hooters In Amarillo, Texas

sanaya sharma

Posted at 7:40 AM on June 20, 2013

i am not understanding what exactly happen i got shocked to listen about there break up it’s not good are they true lover’s if they were so why is this break up .

Rhonda

Posted at 11:52 AM on June 18, 2013

@Guest: I saw that show too. It was intense choreography and you had to have the right look and talent to get in. If you could sing then you were a triple threat. I saw the movie and the reality show. I liked them both.. I thought it was cool. Even Dad’s came in to support their daughters. Nothing wrong with that….. I would love to gol.

Fizza Khalid

Posted at 6:05 AM on June 17, 2013

wow!!! lucky fans!!!! kristen is so sweet!! <3 u kristen!!

JS

Posted at 12:59 AM on June 17, 2013

Like she puts a smile on her face with her fingers.

Mary

Posted at 8:21 PM on June 16, 2013

Stephanie, I’m sorry when I said I was disappointed. I like her and I thought she’s had enough bad press without asking for more. They all look like their having a great time and I love the pic of her and the little girl. I guess I was being a mother not wanting her to be insulted.

LJS

Posted at 5:09 PM on June 16, 2013

I’m curious to see how the teen choice voting is going and if BD2 will win any of the nominations. Especially if Kristen wins and Rob doesn’t. Or they both win. :)

LJS

Posted at 4:41 PM on June 16, 2013

good for her. glad she is getting out. when with Rob she would hideout, like he is now doing. Unless he is at the CM.

Lisa

Posted at 7:50 PM on June 16, 2013

no ring on her finger anymore

parasitegoddess

Posted at 8:58 PM on June 18, 2013

It looks like the same ring ,just on a different finger..now it’s on her Index. that’s just my opinion :)

Mary

Posted at 2:33 PM on June 16, 2013

But on the other side that’s a cute picture of her and the little girl which makes me think all the pics were taken outside. More important how the heck did she get to Texas without anyone knowing it.

diana1441

Posted at 4:59 PM on June 16, 2013

There are many different ways just try and hide your self in different cars maybe and the helicopter

jack

Posted at 5:36 PM on June 16, 2013

Maybe Dr. Who lent her hid TARDIS.

Mary

Posted at 2:26 PM on June 16, 2013

Are you kidding me. Who took that pic? If she was there I’m disappointed with her. It’s not my business but she has to know what is going to happen. But then again that’s Kristen.

stephanie wink

Posted at 5:25 PM on June 16, 2013

Why on earth are you so disappointed in her? The little girl happens to be one of friend’s daughters………another one of her daughters works at Hooters here in Amarillo……where these pics were all taken. So what, the girl isn’t allowed to go out in public and eat? She’s gotta clear it with you first???