Posted Thu, August 2, 2012 10:16am EST

Kristen Stewart — Day After Fling Photos

erldamare

Posted at 9:46 AM on August 20, 2012

you have to be strong……have faith in God!!

bexy

Posted at 5:53 PM on August 18, 2012

she looks pregnant cos she has a pot belly like a little(and i repeat) little baby bump. hope she is.(:

Kristine Mae Cansico

Posted at 10:31 PM on August 17, 2012

she’s like having drugs

Valerie

Posted at 9:04 PM on August 16, 2012

Maybe she was showing him her new tattoo! lol

Suzi E. Hubbs

Posted at 12:50 PM on August 16, 2012

Not looking well Kristen–Yes, you just worked out–but HONEY, women are lining up for Rob…Shame you blew it–He is a great guy and you let him get away? WOW!

Caroline

Posted at 10:46 AM on August 16, 2012

Its not fair on Rob he truly loved her and put all his trust into their relationship and now she has betrayed that trust . She doesnt desereve a second chance if she truly loved him she would have never done it in the first place .Cheating is not something to be taken lightly .

Twilighter

Posted at 1:48 PM on August 14, 2012

Get out have some coffee talk it over they need to get to the bottom of the problem and start to work it out from there

amzy

Posted at 1:02 PM on August 13, 2012

she needs to have a sit down and think
robert pattinson probably wants to forgive her, hes too good of a guy,
im sure kristen will find out what shes done
poor rpatz heart is broken
it says on one of the news updates rpatz has shut him self of the world
poor him i feel sorry for him

amzy

Posted at 12:59 PM on August 13, 2012

im serious now whats happening rupert sanders is old ewwwwww
robert pattinson ooooo hes young hot and a good actress

Guene

Posted at 12:11 AM on August 13, 2012

Wow Pam thats so sad, but I would bit that he knows you loved him, i hope you are happy now.

Pam

Posted at 7:53 PM on August 12, 2012

I hope that both Rob and Kristen take time to figure this out together and not be heavily influenced by others. My fiancé cheated on me after 4 years into our relationship. He pleaded with me for forgiveness and I couldn’t let it go. Three months later, he died in an accident. I will never hold him again or tell him how much I loved him. My life is forever changed and he never knew that I still loved him. My greatest regret is not having him in my life. Please don’t make the same mistake. If you truly love each other, this can be overcome and make your love even stronger. Can you imagine living your life without one another? Please give it a lot of thought and don’t throw away your love because of one mistake. I wish I had the chance for a do over.

Caroline twiheart

Posted at 10:48 AM on August 16, 2012

Im so sorry for you i hope you find al the hapiness in the world , you deserve it .

Alice

Posted at 2:06 AM on August 11, 2012

She’s had to grow up in the fantasy world of Hollywood, while that doesn’t excuse her indiscretion, it does still highlight the fact that she is young, and we really don’t know if the affair was of a willing nature or one of a if you wanna work with this industry again you play ball. We put so much Fault on Kristen when we are over looking a man who is married and to say the least did nothing to show better judgement.

strauss

Posted at 11:27 PM on August 9, 2012

She’s young, she made a mistake, she’s still learning about life, she will make more mistakes like everyone else, the thing is, is she intelligent enough to learn from her mistakes…?
To much money, she’s bored, like she said “everything is so easy”, well Kristen how about trying to help those with much more difficult life, you will see how good you will feel after….We can’t judge you because you are only HUMAN.

betty

Posted at 4:55 PM on August 10, 2012

she may be young. but she is an adult, she knows right from wrong. it was her choice to mess around. therefore she has to deal with the back lash from it.

roxy morris

Posted at 11:07 PM on August 9, 2012

My prayers are with everyone.cast the first stone……rob isn’t Polly pure heart.shame on you director.look within yourself.follow your heart.

Berealppl

Posted at 12:21 PM on August 9, 2012

“LOOK Lady YOU hired ME so either YOU get it together and DO what I say or I quit”

Berealppl

Posted at 12:19 PM on August 9, 2012

I don’t think she looks any different …. maybe she’s wondering ‘who the HeCk cleaned that sperm I ‘d saved’ in her car???

Twilightter

Posted at 9:48 AM on August 9, 2012

Omg!! I can’t believe this I love twilight and like this is horrible and Rupert is married !!!!!!!!

clk

Posted at 9:47 AM on August 10, 2012

Rupert took advage of a young women he should be the one on the chopping block, Yeah kristin was wrong but we all make mistakes and she is still very young, LIVE AND LEARN and robert GROW-UP AND WORK IT OUT

Team Robert

Posted at 8:47 PM on August 10, 2012

Kristen isn’t that young shes 22 she’s old enough to learn from her mistakes I hope she learns tron her mistakes

Betsy

Posted at 4:15 AM on August 9, 2012

Honestly she did something so $$tupid, what i would give to be in her shoes and be with Rob because its OBVIOUS he loved her to death but she didn’t love him!
You regretting it know kristen but you should of thought of it before!!!!

Grace

Posted at 1:41 AM on August 9, 2012

wow she looks crazy pissed!…what happened in photo 4?

Nancy adams

Posted at 9:00 PM on August 8, 2012

I think he better off with out her he can fine a lot better I love the movies. Am a big fan. Of them. But she just lost my repect. For her.

FL

Posted at 10:50 PM on August 7, 2012

Damn. I’ve definitely had moments I’m not proud of, but I wouldn’t yell at someone I knew like that unless he did something horrible, which seems unlikely. Maybe Robert is lucky in the long run.

Violeta

Posted at 5:51 PM on August 7, 2012

She made a mistake, but it’s very dear to me. She repented. We can’t judge others, all make mistakes … He who is without error-free, no human being!

Ruby

Posted at 6:12 PM on August 7, 2012

I totally agree!!

JJ

Posted at 11:06 PM on August 9, 2012

Ya, nobody is perfect…once in our lifetime we’ll make mistakes..so learned from that mistakes. Don’t judge a person of that one mistakes they’ve made. Don’t think that Robert never make mistakes. He’s not that perfect himself.

guess5

Posted at 4:44 PM on August 7, 2012

The ‘trainer’ is Nick Cassavetes, the director of her next movie.

Carefulmen

Posted at 1:32 PM on August 7, 2012

The sex tape pls….!

corina

Posted at 1:01 PM on August 7, 2012

I love kristem..she’s hot snd a wonderful actress but she mad a mistake so did the rupert….i think rob is just thinking things through. Its wayy too early for his emotions to be stable.