Posted Tue, October 8, 2013 6:22pm EDT 12,432 Article Views

Kris Jenner & Bruce Jenner — Pics From Their Marriage

Anastasia Beaverhausen

Posted at 6:18 AM on June 29, 2014

Bruce Jenner is so sexy! Man or woman, I don’t care. Both are sexy!

LAFFNATU

Posted at 5:14 AM on January 23, 2014

TRASH!!!!! YOUR WHOLE FAMILY!! I FEEL SORRY FOR ALL THOSE OREO BABIES BEING BORN INTO THAT TRASH!!

LAFFNATU

Posted at 5:09 AM on January 23, 2014

Bruce is starting to look like Carrot Top, just a different color hair. I hate all those big-headed Kardashians with their phony lives and their black guys and their stupid drama. They ave NEVER done a THING to be famous, they have NO talent, just got famous because of the dead lawyer daddy/hubby that was on the OJ trial. Big deal! Thanks to that maggot for letting a cold-blooded double-killer get away with 2 murders!! I am still hoping someone slashes his throat so he can get his karma! Burn in hell,OJ!

Thembi Masondo

Posted at 1:02 PM on January 19, 2014

I love u sooo much all of u i was hoping that i will wake up and I’m told it was a joke
(i quote” Ophrah once said don’t get back together for the sake of children but for yourselves) unqoute. U ur still my favourite couple in the world. I cannot accept yr break it hurts so much

marie

Posted at 10:40 PM on October 12, 2013

She had mentioned before on the show she wants to change her name back, what does thatbsay to kendall and kylie. Jenner name doesn’t bring in the big bucks. Also, why change an entire room into a nursery in your house. She didn’t ask bruce, she jus told him this is whar’sbhappening, but she has to keep her favorite, kim, happy,after all kim makes the big bucks. She’ll probably start dating todd. I say kudos to bruce if he finds someone his age, that loves him for himself. Kris is selfish. Don’t them at all, but that’s my take on it

Rah

Posted at 11:57 PM on October 10, 2013

Kunt.

Rah

Posted at 11:56 PM on October 10, 2013

This fat lazy witch needs to cover her arms (and put a bag on her head), or learn how to actually work out. Look at her arms, they’re disgusting. Ugly old whore she is.