Posted Fri, April 12, 2013 7:57pm EST 98,799 Article Views

Kourtney Kardashian Birthday Pics

Where Can I Buy A Quest Bar

Posted at 8:40 PM on October 5, 2014

Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I
could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform
as yours and I’m having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!

quest nutrition quest protein bars this website

Posted at 8:01 PM on October 2, 2014

I was recommended this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post
is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble.
You’re wonderful! Thanks! Quest Bars blogesaurus

bee Barbie

Posted at 6:35 PM on September 21, 2014

I love her, but if her baby father wants to leave her she caused it because I believe scott is just been used to get what she wants since she refuse to get married to him…

shylarito

Posted at 10:59 PM on September 20, 2014

The Kardashians always have much much more to show each single day. Love the fashion though

1997 ford explorer fuse panel diagram

Posted at 8:24 PM on June 23, 2014

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew
of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this
for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I
look forward to your new updates.

mary

Posted at 1:56 AM on June 6, 2014

she is more prettier than Kim she is so lady like n so nice n more smartier then Kim she needs to be looked at more

cluelesscanadian

Posted at 12:54 PM on June 23, 2014

I agree she is a lovely young lady but shes got a boyfriend and so is that other romantic interest of mine. Its too bad she doesn’t. People been trailing me forever on this. I just wish she would lose that guy and make her move already. You know who I am talking about. But yeah Kourtney has a double too it would appear. France? Sigh I think shes after my money or at least her dad is. 3 aerials? Man is she ever spending money here. I feel aweful I woke up in the middle of the night as signals where pumping into my brain no you can’t move in. What the hell I would move if I knew what was real and what was fake. Sigh…… snap shot? Is that you I felt that dam man all I wanted was a dinner date at red lobster for sept, 1st IT SOUNDED LIKE HER well if she called once can’t we just send a black helicopter to that rogers phone and …. Never mind Im clueless.

Smooches ladies Im going to sit in my bedroom until the right one tries sneaking in (unlocks door)…… it better be the right one…

Linda Deloria

Posted at 6:52 PM on January 25, 2014

Kourtney is a lovely strong women. However, her boyfriend Scott seems like a sweetheart, very loving and attentive and I’ve never seen her give him any positive a attention whatsoever. I’ve heard her call him an idiot or disgusting on a regular basis. Call me crazy but if she feels this negatively about him why is she choosing to continually have children with him. Unless it is all for the cameras (don’t really Care) Her behaviour towards him is almost painful and uncomfortable to watch. My concern would be the children. At some point they will feel this as well. Childrens perception of situations are known much younger than you think, they just don’t know how to express what they see and hear so young. I’d move on if I were you Scott. Doesn’t look like the two of you are growing together. I’d also suggest a better therapist. Best of luck!

debra bobiak

Posted at 8:38 PM on July 17, 2013

Kourtney i watch ur show as much as possible i am intrigued with your family. I dont have a family to speak of , i was diagnosed with cancer last year but am now cancer free. The healing has been tuff as i have been alone alot. I live in wilmington n.c. It is my dream to meet your family. it would make me so very happy and i feel it would change the way i feel about myself. since my illness i have become so afraid to be alone. I am an ex f/a went through some abuse by my ex boyfriend that landed me in the hospital for cervical surgery not once but twice. I admire u so much your strength your wonderful way with your children. Please consider allowing me to meet you and your family. It would b a dream come true and may be my only dream fulfilled my name is debra. If u want to be in touch with me. My number is910-520-6522. god bless you and your family, just know the happiness you would bring into my life.

pamela