Posted Thu, May 26, 2011 5:34pm EDT

sex

Posted at 4:38 PM on June 12, 2012

Excellent post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful info specifically the closing section :) I maintain such information a lot. I was seeking this particular info for a very lengthy time. Thank you and good luck.

Holly

Posted at 9:24 PM on May 26, 2011

She looks absolutely amazing. I don’t care what size it says she is, and whether anyone agrees she’s that size. She looks awesome. She has had such a hard life since she gained so much weight. I can’t believe how incredible she looks. Keep it up girl.

Allie

Posted at 8:35 PM on May 26, 2011

She looks great, but there is no way she’s a 6. I would say for her height, she’s a 10 or 12. She looked like a Plus size before. Regardless, I think she looks fantastic. She’s 60!

Trinity

Posted at 8:25 PM on May 26, 2011

Size 6? On what planet? The picture above for her “before” shot is at LEAST a size 18. Give me a break, don’t flatter yourself. Grant it, she did lose weight and looks better but those sizes are far from accurate.

Terry

Posted at 6:41 PM on September 22, 2011

Give credit where credits do.I don’t care what dress size she is,The fact is she put alot of hard work in losing the weight that’s what should be applauded.

Holdon McGroin

Posted at 3:58 PM on December 16, 2014

Here, let me fix that, “Give credit where credit’s due”. Sorry, I AM the language Nazi and I realize you slept through 3rd grade English. Just kidding, actually just making fun of your pathetic language skills.

CHiCA

Posted at 8:19 PM on May 26, 2011

Wow! I think she looks great!! Congratulations to her!

disco

Posted at 6:43 PM on May 26, 2011

That is a bold faced lie. i’m a size 6 and if kirstie Alley is now a size 6 then I need to stop eating and also start barfing because I look terrible.