Click to Skip Ad
Posted Wed, June 5, 2013 11:30am EDT

lynne

Posted at 3:51 PM on September 8, 2016

I adore Kim……

Suzielaw

Posted at 1:53 PM on September 8, 2016

She has certainly mastered the fine art of photo shopping. This woman has been made over from her ankles to the wigs on top of her head. I see nothing beautiful about this piece of white trash. She cusses and smokes around her children. Plastic surgeries she’s had include a nose job, facelift, boob job, tummy tuck, vaginal rejuvenation, liposuction and non- surgical procedures including too much lip filler, Botox, thermage on her anterior thigh and face, etc. she could blink her lips. Now that Kroy has been cut by the Bills, too, and they’ve blown through all of his money, I doubt the marriage will last and Kroy is going to be paying a lot of child support and alimony because the Court will probably say that Kim and kids have become accustomed to this lifestyle. There’s a reason Kroy’s parents and family want nothing to do with Kim. She smokes, drinks, and cusses around them, too. So, for all you dumba$$ people who say, “oh, Kim, you are so beautiful,”. You really should just get a life. Hopefully, these two wastes of air and space will just disappear into never, never land.

lynne

Posted at 3:47 PM on September 8, 2016

Jealous much…your a snob.

Steph Helms

Posted at 11:49 AM on August 1, 2016

Kim trash ball. Why are your titties so Saggy in the orange bathing suit. Stop spending money on the fake shiny wigs, lips injections, and cheek fillers. You have also allowed Ur 18 yr old daughter to be subjected to the fake titties, lip injection aka DSL. U are 7 years older than him. He will be leaving u within the next few years. Ask him if he remember a girl names “Demi” that he met in late 2015 and he surely wasn’t acting like he was married. Just watch out. Check Ur phone log and see what numbers were bring call in late 2015. I have evidence of it all. Trust me

lynne

Posted at 10:18 AM on September 6, 2016

WOW…why are you so evil?? Mind your business and if you really did message Kim, your a twisted and sad individual. Could you be “DEMI”??

my2pennies

Posted at 1:45 AM on September 26, 2015

Ok just a thought…If your a hater of Kim why are you even lookin her up to post??? Just sayin! Kim looks great! And she has more $ than most of us soooo what she doing is working! Keep it going girl! God Bless you an your Family! I pray you have a fast recovery. Oh an you are to Hottttt to not bring it on DWTS..So tell Kroy u gotta bump an grind on that lil man just 4 the dance moves.We can tell Kroy holds your HEART!! Yall look so amazing together.sooooo get well an keep it moving!! God Bless!!

Steph Helms

Posted at 11:38 AM on August 1, 2016

I’ve sent a message to Kim trash mouth zoloziak. I have proof that her husband Kroy’s cheated on her. It’s was late 2015 and all I will say is the name “Demi”
If she has the balls to ask him about this she will know it’s true by his reaction. She’s 7 years older than him and his family dispisses her. They know she is trash and filth. They just pray there 4 biological grandkids are soon taken away from that environment.

Suzie

Posted at 2:07 PM on September 8, 2016

You are right on! Oh, yes, I came on to look for something else and clicked on a picture of her twerking in a bikini. It’s not cute when Miley does it but this woman just looks trashy. She is trash. I remember the days of her screaming and running around a parking lot shouting, “thank you, Big Papaya”! I also remember he smoking and drinking while her two girls were in the room. She’s such a piece of crap – she is supposedly a nurse but she’s not concerned about second hand smoke??? She photoshops pictures and she’s had so much work done should could blink her lips. I can’t believe their are actually people who post how beautiful she is. His parents HATE her. We will see what happens to this marriage if Kroy isn’t picked up by a another team or he gets cut again. I see a lot of child support and alimony in his life. He was really too young to know what he was doing.

Porky

Posted at 8:53 PM on September 24, 2015

Where’s her boobs? Did she have them removed?

Heather Cee

Posted at 12:23 AM on September 7, 2016

She’s not a pole dancer,she is a mother, they look fine to me ,what else do you need to pick on

Cissy X

Posted at 4:25 PM on September 24, 2015

If I remember correctly, she smoked like a chimney on the RHOA show. This might be a good opportunity for her to use her celebrity to educate the public on the dangers of cigarette smoking. This was probably not some freak of nature aberrancy in her youth, but rather a direct result of heavy smoking.

Cindy H.

Posted at 1:13 PM on November 29, 2014

Kim looks awesome , surgery or no surgery , I don;t blame her for doing it , if I had 6 children and could afford to have that surgery , I sure as heck would ,,,,You go girl….Love you and Kroy together.

leanna

Posted at 3:09 PM on September 20, 2014

Dang girl! Get it! Lookin like a hott mama!

Mechelle Rivera

Posted at 3:18 PM on July 31, 2014

Kim you are beautiful no matter what. Don’t allow anyone to steal your joy. I am 53 and I look better now than when I was younger. Thank God for great genes. Why can’t other women be happy for another beautiful woman. You don’t have to prove nothing to anyone Kim! Stay true to yourself.

Live, Laugh & Love One Another Always,

Mechelle Rivera, CPC

robin

Posted at 3:23 PM on July 31, 2014

I too agree Mechelle….100%

sharon

Posted at 11:20 PM on December 13, 2013

Are people as stupid as Kim to really think that pow the sagging skin id gone? Show à real pic of your stomach….Sag and U know it Kim….Post ur new tummy and not à fake. Do it now on the W/W show….Dare U……………..

sharon

Posted at 11:12 PM on December 13, 2013

Lets face it ….tummy tuck…

robin

Posted at 3:21 PM on July 31, 2014

I detect a lil jealousy…I love her no matter tummy tuck or not!! she got BALLS. o and that’s her real stomach after the twins. believe it or not

James Watson

Posted at 5:06 PM on August 22, 2013

I am very happy that Kim is off the Reality shows. So she can devote all of her time towards her husband and family. I could tell that her heart wasn’t in it this past season, and she will now focus on building a great foundation for a big family.

Kim Zolciak — SEE PICS