Click to Skip Ad
Closing in...
Posted Wed, June 5, 2013 11:30am EDT

Steph Helms

Posted at 11:49 AM on August 1, 2016

Kim trash ball. Why are your titties so Saggy in the orange bathing suit. Stop spending money on the fake shiny wigs, lips injections, and cheek fillers. You have also allowed Ur 18 yr old daughter to be subjected to the fake titties, lip injection aka DSL. U are 7 years older than him. He will be leaving u within the next few years. Ask him if he remember a girl names “Demi” that he met in late 2015 and he surely wasn’t acting like he was married. Just watch out. Check Ur phone log and see what numbers were bring call in late 2015. I have evidence of it all. Trust me

my2pennies

Posted at 1:45 AM on September 26, 2015

Ok just a thought…If your a hater of Kim why are you even lookin her up to post??? Just sayin! Kim looks great! And she has more $ than most of us soooo what she doing is working! Keep it going girl! God Bless you an your Family! I pray you have a fast recovery. Oh an you are to Hottttt to not bring it on DWTS..So tell Kroy u gotta bump an grind on that lil man just 4 the dance moves.We can tell Kroy holds your HEART!! Yall look so amazing together.sooooo get well an keep it moving!! God Bless!!

Steph Helms

Posted at 11:38 AM on August 1, 2016

I’ve sent a message to Kim trash mouth zoloziak. I have proof that her husband Kroy’s cheated on her. It’s was late 2015 and all I will say is the name “Demi”
If she has the balls to ask him about this she will know it’s true by his reaction. She’s 7 years older than him and his family dispisses her. They know she is trash and filth. They just pray there 4 biological grandkids are soon taken away from that environment.

Porky

Posted at 8:53 PM on September 24, 2015

Where’s her boobs? Did she have them removed?

Cissy X

Posted at 4:25 PM on September 24, 2015

If I remember correctly, she smoked like a chimney on the RHOA show. This might be a good opportunity for her to use her celebrity to educate the public on the dangers of cigarette smoking. This was probably not some freak of nature aberrancy in her youth, but rather a direct result of heavy smoking.

Cindy H.

Posted at 1:13 PM on November 29, 2014

Kim looks awesome , surgery or no surgery , I don;t blame her for doing it , if I had 6 children and could afford to have that surgery , I sure as heck would ,,,,You go girl….Love you and Kroy together.

leanna

Posted at 3:09 PM on September 20, 2014

Dang girl! Get it! Lookin like a hott mama!

Mechelle Rivera

Posted at 3:18 PM on July 31, 2014

Kim you are beautiful no matter what. Don’t allow anyone to steal your joy. I am 53 and I look better now than when I was younger. Thank God for great genes. Why can’t other women be happy for another beautiful woman. You don’t have to prove nothing to anyone Kim! Stay true to yourself.

Live, Laugh & Love One Another Always,

Mechelle Rivera, CPC

robin

Posted at 3:23 PM on July 31, 2014

I too agree Mechelle….100%

sharon

Posted at 11:20 PM on December 13, 2013

Are people as stupid as Kim to really think that pow the sagging skin id gone? Show à real pic of your stomach….Sag and U know it Kim….Post ur new tummy and not à fake. Do it now on the W/W show….Dare U……………..

sharon

Posted at 11:12 PM on December 13, 2013

Lets face it ….tummy tuck…

robin

Posted at 3:21 PM on July 31, 2014

I detect a lil jealousy…I love her no matter tummy tuck or not!! she got BALLS. o and that’s her real stomach after the twins. believe it or not

James Watson

Posted at 5:06 PM on August 22, 2013

I am very happy that Kim is off the Reality shows. So she can devote all of her time towards her husband and family. I could tell that her heart wasn’t in it this past season, and she will now focus on building a great foundation for a big family.

Kim Zolciak — SEE PICS