Posted Fri, November 7, 2014 12:24pm EST 509,442 Article Views

Kim Kardashian Pictures — See Her Hottest Photos

61892lourdes

Posted at 12:50 AM on December 25, 2014

She looks like a duck

Michelle

Posted at 7:04 PM on December 22, 2014

This Is too much Its not only the Internet Kim will break my eyes as well I really don’t understand how a woman would expose herself to this extent to the world sure people made fun of u wen u were pregnant but I don’t think u need to go to this point I mean places are called private parts for a reason your private :parts : breasts vagina and butt . Even if you expose your body ( which your not meant to do ) it’s for your family only (your husband ) NOT the entire world

Rick

Posted at 1:19 PM on December 24, 2014

So many damn pictures, she is very obsessed.

meatandtwovegpaleoliving

Posted at 7:28 AM on December 11, 2014

1. You can see the line of her Spanx through the skirt
2. The skirt hem is falling apart
3. Nothing about the waist says “this skirt fits me!”
4. The corset I can’t even begin to list what the issues are with that…

You know she thinks she looks good because instead of wearing her jacket she has it draped over herself to show the goods. If you aren’t going to wear the jacket then wear a proper drape or even just wrap a curtain over yourself…

I don’t understand any of this but I am glad she has enough money to never wear it again.

dub

Posted at 3:54 PM on November 19, 2014

Sculpting and transferring fat to her butt. She just looks fat.

maria

Posted at 8:54 PM on November 18, 2014

She looks plastic; what is she doing to herself?! She was pretty, now she looks soooo fake. To bad. ….

Sue

Posted at 9:37 PM on November 16, 2014

Who cares!!!!
Photoshop can make anyone sexy!