Posted Fri, November 22, 2013 12:58pm EDT 80,970 Article Views

Celebrity Nip Slips — Pics

mgyin

Posted at 9:24 AM on July 13, 2014

It is impossible to find a celebrity who don’t expose her nipple.

Brian

Posted at 11:06 PM on June 29, 2014

Too bad for her it happened but again i dont think it should be on web coz thats spoiling her reputation

Bette Parkin

Posted at 12:29 AM on April 24, 2014

I don’t blame Porsche for brawling with Kenya! Kenya was asking for it with all of her snide remarks and put downs and she should be fired, NOT Porsche!!! I can’t stand the negativism that Kenya brings to the show. I’m ready to turn it off! Kenya is just nasty!

Anne roach

Posted at 4:44 PM on April 22, 2014

I think Andy Cohen should be FIRED for egging the fight on and letting Kenya bring her props on the air.i don’t understand why Kenya is even on the show…She’s not a housewife nor can she can’t even get a date unless she pays for one (according to Walter). I can’t stand her. Porsha at least had an interesting story line. So Kenya and Andy “twerk” on into the sunset! If Kenya stays I will stop watching

Bette Parkin

Posted at 12:39 AM on April 24, 2014

I agree with Anne Roach, with the exception of Andy getting fired along with Kenya. Andy was allowing Kenya to push Porsche and the props in everyone’s face should have never been allowed in the first place! If Kenya would have shoved that prop (can’t think of the actual name for that damn thing!), he would have been insulted by it, for sure!

maryccarroll (@maryccarroll2)

Posted at 2:12 PM on April 21, 2014

➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽
I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail
➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽
WWW.J­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­B­­­­­­­­­­S­­­­­­­­­­4­­­­­­­­­­0­­­­­­­­­­0.C­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­M