Posted Tue, February 22, 2011 3:40pm EST 16,217 Article Views

SHOCKING! Celebs Reveal Their ACTUAL Weight: Katy Perry, Kim K, Sofia Vergara, & More Reveal EXACT Weights! Do You Believe ‘Em?

Posted Tue, February 22, 2011 3:40pm EST 16,217 Article Views

The hottest new trend in Hollywood is weight confession! Today’s leading ladies are revealing their best kept secrets—their weight!

There is nothing more taboo than revealing a woman’s weight, but the newest trend in Hollywood is to break boundaries and bare it all. Tinsletown’s biggest starlets are saying goodbye to body issues, and boldly admitting their sacred numbers! Check out how you measure up to your favorite bombshell vixens like Katy Perry, Kim Kardashian, and Sofia Vergara.

The stats:

• Katy Perry 5’8 and 130 pounds
  • Kim Kardashian 5’2 and a ½ and 117 pounds
  • Sofia Vergara 5’7 and 125 pounds
  • Kourtney Kardashian 5 foot and 95 pounds
  • Mila Kunis 5’2 and 95 pounds
  • Oprah Winfrey 5’6 ranging between 160-237 pounds

Women across the country are obsessive about weight! Whether it be the newest celebrity diets or the hottest trends in fitness, we can’t get enough of our weight loss “crack”. Fat, skinny, curvy, or fit we have all been guilty of cursing the scale at some point in time, so it’s pretty admirable that these women were confident enough to own up to their own skin.

Sofia Vergara was the latest celeb to dish to Shape magazine all the details about her amazing body, and how she works out hard but still splurges on sweet treats. She also told the ladies on The Talk, about how she struggled as an early actress because people were always telling her to lose weight. When criticized for not being able to fit into sample size dresses like the other actresses on the red carpet, the saucy brunette responded, “They might look better in pictures, but I look better naked!”

Interestingly enough, it’s the girls who Hollywood deems “curvy” that were the most willing to divulge their lbs. But even with their killer curves, their numbers are relatively low for their heights. With Mila Kunis being the picture of perfection at a shockingly low 95 pounds, what does that mean for the rest of us?

The average weight of an American woman is 160 pounds, which is thirty pounds heavier than women our culture labels curvy. Do you think Hollywood puts too much pressure on the female body image? Do you like seeing more girls with curves rock the big screen?

Nicole Fukuoka

Rev. Svend la Rose

Posted at 3:01 AM on March 12, 2012

The average American woman is overweight. Hollywood celebrates the part of the weight range that is close enough to ideal to be beautiful.

nimra s

Posted at 12:04 AM on March 10, 2012

Weight on scale is not only fat it includes muscule bone weight water weight etc. Muscle weighs more than fat and its inches which tells exactly hw slim or fat u r

Hi

Posted at 1:01 PM on March 6, 2012

Sofia isn’t lying we I’m
5″7 and 130 lbs we look overall the same built I believe they all sound pretty accurate

hzleyes

Posted at 9:41 PM on March 5, 2012

No way Oprah is more than 110 pds. I have seen her up close and 115 top wght

Aleksandra

Posted at 2:56 PM on February 28, 2012

Lol Kim K is a fat lard. She’s probably heavier than 117. I’m the exact same height as her. I’m 100 pounds but a few years ago I was 115 pounds and I was no where as big as her. She’s gotta be over 120

Clint

Posted at 2:57 PM on February 24, 2012

Mila Kunis is actually 5’5″.

keri

Posted at 3:29 AM on February 23, 2012

Nope. I don’t buy it. I think they all weigh MORE than what they say. I am 5″3 1/2 and Weigh 120 lbs. I am a fit size 4 and at one point some 15 years ago I weighed 102 and looked like a death camp victim. A Size 0 was too big for me! So There is NO way Mila Kunis weighs that LITTLE. I guess her at about 110. Which is fine. STILL tiny and cute.
Its nice to see them (or the media) trying to make it look like they “weigh soooooo much” but get real. Lets face it most women are vain and lie about their weight which I don’t know WHY but I AM glad I have enough self confidence (and I also don’t care what people say) to admit MY true weight. And I am STILL quite petite. Just sayin’

Meowmix

Posted at 1:35 AM on March 10, 2012

Mila was 95lbs during the filming of Black Swan, she said herself she was skin and bones. She had to lose 20lbs for the role so her typical weight is closer to 115.

tgl

Posted at 3:49 PM on February 2, 2012

Most of them are lying, except Katy perry. I am 5’9 and weight 125 and I wear size 0 or size 2.. I have a c cup but almost every single person tells me that I am very skinny…. I love how Sofia looks but there is no freaking way she is 125 .. she is tall n has huge boobs. She only 2 inches shorter than me but looks wayy bigger than me … She is probably 140 or more

loren2345

Posted at 1:50 PM on February 6, 2012

u absolutly right, there is no way kim k. weight 117 and be size 4 c’man

linds

Posted at 11:54 AM on February 19, 2012

I disagree. I think Sophia is telling the truth. Although I have put on a few pounds recently, I am 5’7” and used to weigh 125 pounds. My body looked exactly like hers at that weight. (Big boobs and all).

alissa

Posted at 2:12 PM on February 2, 2012

Mila was that weight for black swan I think but went up to about 110 after-just my guess. I believe Katy Perry but idk about Sophia my guess is 135

Nina

Posted at 11:55 PM on January 31, 2012

For the jelaous comment from someone below… really, nothing to envy with these ladies here, if you were to put Jessica Alba in the mix, then maybe..

This article should be renamed to “Shocking: Stars reveal their DREAM weight”

4real

Posted at 11:46 PM on January 29, 2012

Wow really?!? That picture of Kim looks like it’s taken when she was at her all time low… so ok I bet she weighed 117 then but that picture obviousley wasn’t taken recently! Sophia is tall and curvy there’s no way she weighs 125! She looks more like 140… I wish these celebs would try to be honest… I mean why not embrace your real weight? It’s what you are and look like no matter what you say!

Nessa

Posted at 1:27 PM on January 29, 2012

yeah i believe them. but i do think kim’s gained weight since then. and i think kourtney loooks more like a 110 but whatevs .

lui

Posted at 2:31 AM on January 28, 2012

what are you talking about…………i am the tallest man in the earth…………..

lui

Posted at 2:26 AM on January 28, 2012

what are u talking about,,,,,i am the tallest man on the earth

Amy

Posted at 7:26 PM on January 25, 2012

Sorry, but I do not believe Kourtney Kardashian is 95lbs! I am a very petite girl, I am also 5″ tall and way 95lbs, what I lack in the rack I make up for in the rear, but its nothing like a Kardashian tush! Regardless, I hear all day everyday “your too skinny” “you need to eat” I’m a size 0 and would be happy weighing 105- 115 and a size 3… not buying it Kourtney, sorry girl

julie

Posted at 8:01 AM on January 20, 2012

Yeh, I agree a/b Kim’s weight. In this picture she was obviously @ her skiniest, which clearly doesn’t come naturally 4 her. She’s prob. packed on 20 lbs since then!
I don’t believe that all these women are being honest. It’s their jobs. If they’d eat healthy/work out like normal people weight wouldn’t be an issue.
When you’re in a position of influence, you should BE HONEST..bottom line!!

Guavzz

Posted at 2:08 PM on January 8, 2012

Why does everyone keep saying, “No they’re fake, I’m the same height and I weigh more!” That doesn’t matter! People are different!! You guys are just hating, seriously.

Mary

Posted at 11:04 AM on January 8, 2012

Her picture needs to be updated. She may have weighed 117 in high school, but not in her 30′s. C’mon Kim.

Mary

Posted at 11:02 AM on January 8, 2012

I am the same height and weight as Kim Kardashian. She needs to stop lying and face reality. She’s looking more like 140. She has arm flab and no abs. This made me feel fat to be honest. haha

mmmary

Posted at 1:06 AM on December 30, 2011

While it IS possible for Sofia Vergara to weigh 125 (that’s how much I weighed at my lightest, and we’re about the same height) it’s absolutely not realistic that she actually weighs that much considering her curves (especially her boobs!) I am about 5′ 7.5″ and I work out almost every day! We have the same measurements except that her boobs are much bigger than mine. Accounting for the fact that I have more muscular thighs than she does, we should weigh about the same! Ridiculous…

Marlene

Posted at 1:45 AM on March 11, 2012

Muscle weighs more than fat.

andrea

Posted at 2:24 AM on December 22, 2011

I don’t think Kourtney weighs in at 95 I’m 5 feet tall & I weigh in at 106 I’m not even close to be as curvy like her I’m all bone! I think the only honest ones are Katy Perry & Sofia Vergara

Mwill

Posted at 12:33 AM on December 13, 2011

Please it’s clear that Kim weights more than korney .. Really…

Tori

Posted at 1:48 PM on November 29, 2011

These weights are NOT real. I have about the same measurements as people like Kim Kardashian and Scarlett Johansson and I haven’t weighed 117 pounds probably since I was 10. I’m 22 now, 5’2, measure about 36-26-38, I think I have an amazing body and I weigh on average between 125-135.

amber

Posted at 7:47 PM on November 14, 2011

is kim kardashian seriously 117 pounds? idont believe it. & kourtney 95 pounds?! i weigh more than her & im in 8th grade

Really!wow

Posted at 12:02 PM on December 14, 2011

I agree Kim please! You do not weigh 117 Im 5’2 and I weigh 117…and im not as curvy as you. I think the only one being realistic is Sofia Vergara.She is gorgeous!

Amy

Posted at 10:50 PM on January 3, 2012

If you watch the show closely you’ll see that Kim is always wearing clothing that camouflages her extra pounds. Occasionally the camera will catch her in an awkward position and it becomes quite obvious that Kim is battling the bulge. I would estimate that she weighs somewhere between 135 – 145 pounds.

Seriously

Posted at 9:48 AM on January 22, 2012

I’m the same height as Kim K. and curvy. At 135 I’m obviously larger than she is I’m a size 8. I’d give her 125 but no more than that. She may actually be being truthful. When I was 119 I wore a size 4.

realistic1truth

Posted at 3:35 PM on September 22, 2011

Kim Kardashian is not 5’2, she is 5ft tall…. I’ve seen her in person and I’m 5’2 and she was wearing heels and not even as tall as me.

lana

Posted at 2:17 AM on December 12, 2011

I’m 5’3″ , 110 lbs with my clothes on at night, and am a size C. Kourtney is more like 140 to 150 pounds. Kim, probably 115 pounds.

rachelle

Posted at 12:49 PM on December 17, 2011

I totally agree! When I saw her so called claimed weight, there’s no way she’s 117 lbs get real. They need to be just honest and realistic. I’m the same height and built and I weight that in 6th grade come on. If she really is proud of her curves and body the weight wouldn’t be an issue. Embace the body God you, a woman is a piece of art!