Posted Fri, July 5, 2013 4:16pm EDT

Kim Kardashian Vs Kate Middleton Pregnancy — Whose Was Tougher?

Henna Rana

Posted at 9:17 AM on September 21, 2013

Oh please all those having Royalty Complex-get a life!!
Fat or No-fat let them live there life and try to live yours..
STOP JUDGING/LABELING everything..
If Kim is fat than Kate looks old (look at her forehead) but that’s the way they are, no one’s Perfect..
Recently I was reading some where Pipa Middleton referred as Royalty, really..???
Since when..??? :p

Jennifer

Posted at 4:10 AM on September 21, 2013

To even try and compare kim k with kate is a complete disgrace!
royalty vs no talent trash? Really?

Elayne

Posted at 11:33 PM on September 20, 2013

Kim 9 Kate 10

lelona

Posted at 10:47 AM on September 10, 2013

i think kim kardashian ate to much and she was on front of cameras i feel so sprry for and kate was in the castle waiting forher prince charming to come to her and rescue her from being fat

Cory

Posted at 9:35 PM on September 9, 2013

my wife left this page up on my computer, so i decided to read a few posts. And all I can say is “wow” this is what women do when men aren’t around. “She’s obviously pre-eclamptic,” really, how the hell would you know.

Samantha

Posted at 2:20 AM on September 21, 2013

We would know because we have been there done that and Kim posted pictures of her badly swollen feet with obvious pitting edema which is a key sign of pre-eclampsia. You can also see the pitting edema and swelling in her legs and feet starting about halfway through her pregnancy.

stephanie rodriguez

Posted at 2:26 PM on September 6, 2013

I think that she has a cute baby

someone with morals

Posted at 11:19 AM on August 30, 2013

I can explain why I am here on this site and it’s definitely not to “judge” this woman for making a sex tape. I feel bad for people like Keisha who are quick to defend this woman when she is completely affecting the views and ideas of our society. We are faced with a complete social and economic injustice because people like this have completely destroyed our morals and values as a nation. I like to read the comments because I would love to see us as a society move away from this and grow more intellectual about how badly people like this influence our society. And yes I am a psychology major :)

Keisha

Posted at 4:55 PM on August 26, 2013

I am hearing a bunch of haters on this site. No one ask you to read or look at anything concerning Kim. You chose to do this because you thrive on mess and chaos in your life. If I have a problem with someone I simply don’t watch or buy anything from them. I am definitely not in any position to judge anyone because I am not perfect. Kim must be doing something right she gets over millions of twitters a day from fans and not all of them are negative. Everyone makes mistakes because we are human. I don’t think no one on this site has lived a life free of mistakes. Unless you are God or the Virgin Mary, you simply don’t have room to write anything negative about anyone. How would you feel if someone is always saying negative things about you when they don’t even know you in order to make money. Not nice at all.

Lauren

Posted at 10:08 PM on August 27, 2013

I totally agree … Way To go!!!

lizz

Posted at 1:03 AM on August 28, 2013

Thank you Keisha you are so right! They just haters.Iif ya don’t like kim get off her s**T!

Keisha

Posted at 4:47 PM on August 26, 2013

I think everyone needs to back off of Kim. She is human and unless you are close to her or a family member or friend; you really don’t know her besides from the garbage that is printed from the magazine. You shouldn’t believe everything you read. Ninety Percent of the things that’s written are lies to sell magazines. I’m not judging any of them because I am not God and I am not living or experiencing what these ladies are living with.

Lauren

Posted at 10:12 PM on August 27, 2013

You are absolutely right Keisha !!

becky

Posted at 1:15 PM on August 26, 2013

i personally think this is a stupid question. Who was tougher? Both are equal. they both gave birth to babies. doesnt matter if on was a c-section it was still giving birth. they both look amazing!!!!

zyggie

Posted at 9:48 AM on August 20, 2013

No one on this site or any where else knows Kim personally other than those she lets in (family, friends) , we only know what she has presented to us the public via her reality show and how she carries herself in the real world.

Kim appears to be self centered and could not let her body expand normally while preggie. It was as if she was in denial by wearing too tight shoes and clothes. It was all about Kim and trying to set a style.
The way she presents herself is one of being too self absorbed and a bit off. No, i do not know her personally, live with her or eat at her table but, what she shows the public is anyone can make it by making a tape, selling really cheap clothes with high price tags and sleeping around.

I hope i am wrong, maybe she presents something totally diffierent??????.

anonie1

Posted at 11:42 PM on August 15, 2013

kim was possibly/obviously pre-eclamptic. the duchess had hyperemesis during her first 3 months. both pregnancies were not a walk in the park for either woman.

jen

Posted at 4:40 PM on August 15, 2013

That’s a stupid question.

jj

Posted at 11:32 AM on August 15, 2013

Kim because she made it that way by traveling all over the world and not stopping to be pregnant, I do not feel sorry for her at all. Kate on the other hand had to be hospitalized for severe nausea that was not her fault. I have to say Kate had a worse pregnancy because I think Kim made her own bed.

Lisa

Posted at 11:13 AM on August 17, 2013

I agree

Ngahuia

Posted at 6:07 PM on August 18, 2013

And obviously you know how “easy” Kim’s pregnancy was because your close and personal friends with her huh? Oh wait no your not, you just read the stories magazines print and naively believe that they are true!

jj

Posted at 9:26 PM on August 18, 2013

I guess everyone on here knows them all personally or how can any of us comment???? Apparently you and Kim are great friends or you wouldnt be commenting. If you have a problem with my comment then too F–King bad.

Keisha

Posted at 4:50 PM on August 26, 2013

Reference to your comment concerning Kim. You do not know what her condition was while she was pregnant. Everyone is speculating on what they think she did or didn’t do. Put yourself in her place. Would you want anyone talking about you. A child of God do not make a comment about she made her bed. You are not perfect either.

Otilie