Posted Mon, December 31, 2012 11:39am EDT

her face is glowing…

Twocute

Posted at 9:02 AM on January 29, 2013

This is beautiful

Judy

Posted at 11:42 AM on January 27, 2013

Jealous is the routs of evil , live Kim alone by the way who is kris H? was he blind ? Did Kim force him to marry her? If u people dose not want to see the Kardashians,then ; CLOSE YOURE EYES and if u bad mind people dose not want to hear about them then ; CLOSE YOURE EARS COS THEY HAVE COMETO STAY & IM LOVING THEM

hali

Posted at 5:46 PM on January 26, 2013

Kim and kanye are the best
You guys are just insecures and jalous.You write anything u can it do not change anything.
LOVE ALL THE KARDSH THEY ARE THE ROYAL

Ron

Posted at 3:39 AM on February 6, 2013

ROYAL?
JELOUS….
IF I HAD THAT GUT AND BUTT I WOULDNT WANT TO BE SEEN!
IM A CONFIDENT BEAUTIFUL WOMAN…she seems quite controlling too…
I give her and kanye 1 year!

Sherri Melinda Seabolt-Campbell

Posted at 6:01 PM on January 25, 2013

I just don’t understand Hollywood from my neck of the woods you get Divorced before you get pregnant with another man’s baby its called adultery. I think this family is entertaining they just have their morals out of whack a little they are all so beautiful I just wished they weren’t so Hollywood demoralized Bruce is the only one who seems to maintain a healthy balance and I honestly think Kris wants too and if it wasn’t for Bruce in her life she wouldn’t be as good of a person as she is right now and the awesome thing about it is she knows this they both do and they are the perfect couple for each other true honest to goodness soul mates and I hope they stay this way forever and Hollywood does not ever tare this apart like they tried to last season on this show I can’t believe that they were trying to introduce other people into this awesome relationship I was going to stop watching the show on count of this especially if they took it any further. I don’t know why they try to mess up people relationships to try to bring up ratings all it did for me was make me not want to not want to watch it anymore. To me this was supposed to be a family type show not a cheating soap opera and if they do this with Kourtney and Scott this season I will stop watching it, it’s not why I watch to see a couple break up its to see a family function together in this world an try to stay together, raise their family, and just love each other through thick or thin!

Nick Rutha

Posted at 8:21 PM on January 20, 2013

I think they will be divorced in 1 year

Sherri Melinda Seabolt-Campbell

Posted at 6:01 PM on January 25, 2013

Diana Keesee

Posted at 9:34 PM on January 31, 2013

Sherri, you cannot be that naive…..Hollywood isn;t the only place things that you spoke of happen…lol…I think you know that, however, being that they are famous…..people like to talk crap and make themselves feel like they’re better then the people they choose to talk about…sad, insecure….hmmm…maybe even envious……only you know…….

john aka big j

Posted at 5:38 PM on January 19, 2013

mmmm kardashian props kanye you must be like yoda teach me your ways so that I may bag my princess lol

katrina

Posted at 12:33 AM on January 19, 2013

Kim you are so friggen pretty! congrats on your baby!

jo

Posted at 7:24 PM on January 18, 2013

Is Kanye’s hand glowing?

abe

Posted at 11:07 AM on January 18, 2013

she is still my sweatheart, with or without make up.
……AND SHE KNOWS IT, folks!!

kristen

Posted at 11:35 AM on January 17, 2013

People have nothing better to do then go on a bs website, believe everything they read, and comment negatively on the topic or picture. Kim you are beautiful! Nobody has the right to judge. Take a step back and take a good look at yourselves! If your not a fan of her or her relationship then why are you on here? and esp commenting?! lol congrats Kim and kanye!

Lulu

Posted at 7:23 PM on January 18, 2013

Finally someone with some sense Kristen. I like you.

Diana Keesee

Posted at 9:36 PM on January 31, 2013

I cannot agree more……hmmmm maybe is jealousy, envy or plain old ignorance….it’s said to be bliss!!!! lol

Layla

Posted at 10:23 PM on January 10, 2013

Yea there are lots of women pregnant. So, celebrities are not more important than any of the other people in the world.

Diana Keesee

Posted at 9:38 PM on January 31, 2013

you are so right…unfortunately, people that choose to make a big deal about them on blogs like this one, sometimes ppl believe that :+(

Eve

Posted at 7:25 PM on January 10, 2013

I wonder how big or small you are. WhAt do you expect? Of course she is going to look bigger, she’s pregnant. How many photo shoots have you done?!

Eli

Posted at 2:08 PM on January 10, 2013

Omg. She is so fat! In the previous picture, you can see Kanye holding on to her rolls!

chi eli

Posted at 8:54 PM on January 5, 2013

kim k we wish u all the best in life. In jesus name amen

chi eli

Posted at 8:50 PM on January 5, 2013

khol because u are given ur sister’ full suport urs will come by the grace of God

chi eli

Posted at 8:47 PM on January 5, 2013

khol in as much as you r wishing kim well urs must come

chi eli

Posted at 8:44 PM on January 5, 2013

khol i wish u the best too.

chi eli

Posted at 8:41 PM on January 5, 2013

jealous fools will continue to be jealous for the rest of their life. Wow kim congratulation

chi eli

Posted at 8:38 PM on January 5, 2013

kim i just wanna say congratulations i love you so much

Tonia Maks Emelu

Posted at 10:27 PM on January 4, 2013

can people jst stop hating for once nd realize that this two are happy with each other nd they don’t even know that most of u exist nd they re enjoying their life

stels

Posted at 9:52 PM on January 3, 2013

I dont know about you guys, but ever since she started dating Kanye.. Kim’s been dressing kinda sluttish.. doesnt fit her.. ok girl when dating Kris to hoochie momma with Kanye.. guess he likes them like that… hello.. what ever happened to a lady in the streets and keep the freak in the sheets… don’t take it to the streets!

Enoughitaintaboutyou

Posted at 3:44 AM on January 4, 2013

Yes indeed, If you didnt know Kanye has been dressing kim to his liking. So shes doing “Your wish is my command.” Wow what money can do to change you.

anna harding

Posted at 4:21 PM on January 12, 2013

I have a feeling Kayne’s mother must be rolling over. She would probably NOT approve of Kim for her son. What mother would?

jesi

Posted at 3:49 PM on January 2, 2013

When a woman is a hoe she has a man every day or every week on their beds, and goes for men too. I EVEN know some people they are not famous ,and with children they bring men or weman everyday infront of their children. Well, famous people or people with money unless can pay for a babysitter if they feel like sleeping with people or change partners everyday or everyweek. However, in this situation I SEE THIS LADY kim KARDASHIAN nothing that descrives her as a hoe. The only thing she is very beautiful, famous and datting a black man . We are in a new milleneum peiple and by this we people should be more futuristic in the sense the we should accept poeple that like or love the idea to mix their races. white , white or black ,black or chinese, chinese is too old fashion. In conclusion, congratulation kim and kanye with your baby. you are both good looking and have made it big in this world.Do not listen to stupid people that their job is only to destroy others people happiness.

Glin Greg

Posted at 6:24 PM on January 2, 2013

I agree I just want to get a loan to fix up my places

joseph

Posted at 10:29 AM on January 5, 2013

maybe you should learn how to spell b4 you make a fool of yourself.kim is a filthy whore anyway.

Tasha

Posted at 12:12 PM on January 2, 2013

I’m happy for them and how the hell did you come to the conclusion she’s a hoe?

Ika

Posted at 4:43 PM on January 10, 2013

i also happy for them Ilove those two they are so cut together!

Nancy Drew

Posted at 11:23 AM on January 2, 2013

she aint nothing but a ho poor khloe she should be with child,and he is nothing& looks like a chipmunk 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&

jesi

Posted at 3:27 PM on January 2, 2013

First of all she is one of the most beautuful girls in the entertainment and I CAN even say in the world . The child is going to be very cute TOO. WHEN KIDS ARE MIS THEY ARE MORE CUTE.She is a nice girl too and a smart woman.

Enoughitaintaboutyou

Posted at 3:46 AM on January 4, 2013

A chimpmunk with two nuts in its mouth.

Enoughitaintaboutyou

Posted at 3:47 AM on January 4, 2013

A chipmunk with two nuts in his mouth…oh wait, thats kim!