Posted Thu, January 31, 2013 1:48pm EST

Kim Kardashian Baby Bump Pics — New Pics

luiza

Posted at 8:41 AM on April 12, 2013

perfect, you fit the royal family kim

Summer

Posted at 1:03 AM on April 12, 2013

I’m not sure about you guys, but she looks stunning in most of these pics. she just needs to find more flattering clothes.

Summer

Posted at 12:55 AM on April 12, 2013

Eww, she has a camel toe.

Mikey Likesit

Posted at 7:48 PM on April 11, 2013

i love her outfit. the big question is whether she is wearing underwear, or whether the camel toe is just caused by her spandex shorts. either way, i think its quite hot

jules

Posted at 6:46 PM on April 11, 2013

I am a very fair and honest person and don’t understand how bad people talk about Kim. I am not one to be jealous of another women. I think Kim is beautiful and not just appearance but because of what I have seen of her personality cuz if it were me I would come on these sites and curse everybody out who had something bad to say but Kim would never do that. Kims outfit makes her look slim she should wear more of these dresses

JJessica

Posted at 2:57 PM on April 11, 2013

I’m not a fan nor am I a hater, but besides the dirty deed that Kim did. You people that ate bashing her have to be jealous of her in some way. I’m sorry but I think Kim and her sisters are beautiful ladies. How dare you people that are calling her fat or names. For God sakes she is pregnant. Some woman stay small and some get big. Kim having a healthy baby is all that should matter. People.are gonna bash. It’s ignorance. I myself am 6months prego with my.second baby. Me and Kim have the dame body frame as before pregnant, and even now. I am due in July as well. I carry my baby fat just great. I love being pregnant. Funny because I have NOT came across anyonr who’s called me fat. You can tell im prego. I will get as big as my body wants. As long as me and baby are healthy, that’s what counters here. So Kim are body craves for a reason. Don’t ignore the fact that, that’s your baby telling you it’s hungry. I think pregnant woman are beautiful any shape or size. It’s a blessing. People have to learn to stop being cruel and show some love. We are all humans! God Bless

Mmm

Posted at 11:55 AM on April 12, 2013

I don’t think it’s about her been fat, she is pregnant. she really can’t dress her bump lol. The black and white DID make her look like an Orca whale. I don’t think she is one of those with the pregnancy glow, even her legs gain weight, she know got cankles.

Venus

Posted at 2:35 PM on April 11, 2013

People are so rude… I guarantee the same people criticizing Kim are overweight, unhappy, jobless and have no self esteem. Get a life and be happy for the girl, shes beaming and beautiful. You only wish you could have half of her beauty.

Tamika in Kansas City, Kansas

Posted at 3:53 PM on April 10, 2013

Pregnant and still beautiful. Stay positive, Kim! Your emotions may run high but that is normal. You are bold, you are beautiful, you are blessed. Majority of people would love to be in your shoes regardless of your mistakes. Dust your shoulders off and continue to do you. P.s. Never scratch and rub your stomach down daily. Love 4 kids and no stretch marks. Mwah!

fatima

Posted at 3:21 PM on April 10, 2013

No Doubt Kim Is A nice looking Girl And In This Outfit she looks more pretty.

Sam

Posted at 9:38 AM on April 10, 2013

Kim I suggest you wear flats, drink plenty of water, eat lots of veggies with collegen and lube up that belly, because no money will pay for stretch marks removal. Just wait when you hit that last month. If you look like this now just wait when you get to ure 9 month.

sarafire

Posted at 4:17 AM on April 10, 2013

Kim looks very nice in that outfit

riisey007

Posted at 5:57 PM on April 9, 2013

What are you people looking at? you all must be 100 lbs or under! She looks nothing like fat and she definately is not a cow!!

Ayana carter

Posted at 5:45 PM on April 9, 2013

Congrats on the baby you look beautiful

Daniella Nicole

Posted at 4:31 PM on April 9, 2013

She still looks hot and beautiful..shorter women carry pregnancy weight a lot different then taller chicks..don’t be jealous.

Margaret Samuel

Posted at 1:05 PM on April 9, 2013

Italian grandmother – sorry.

Margaret Samuel

Posted at 1:03 PM on April 9, 2013

I would love to know who designed this dress.

Rose Krajacic

Posted at 10:35 AM on April 9, 2013

Kim please don’t wear that orange thing again….. I gained 88 pounds the first pregnancy and 55 the second one…was back to normal weight when both were 4 mojobs….

Aleksandra Cvetkova

Posted at 10:09 AM on April 9, 2013

i was pregnant too with twins, but my weight was 79 kg and the babies who are on 2 weeks now were born with normal weight 3 kg…she’s with 1 baby at 5th month and looks like bear wow

Kat

Posted at 9:30 AM on April 10, 2013

People are saying she is having twins. That still does not justify her looking horrible like she does. I too was pregnant and had my baby in November. I am 5’3 weight at the begining was 118lbs and 2 weeks before I had my baby I was 182lbs. However my baby was huge 9.7lbs and I did not look fat the whole weight was the baby and fluids. I still fitted in most of my S outfits. 1 month after mybaby was born I my weight was at 130lbs. She is a public figure no excuse to look like she does. Hire a neutritionist and a personal trainer, go do yoga at least that would help, but I guess she is planning on getting a weightloss program, because everything this people do is for publicity and to make money.

Sam

Posted at 1:10 AM on April 11, 2013

You were 182ilb and still fitted in Small size clothes? Who do you think we are idiots?

fab

Posted at 2:41 PM on April 11, 2013

who cares! its not your bussinesss! stop worrying at least she has the money to fix herself ! u dont like dont look or comment ! attention whore!

Kim K is a Fat Cow

Posted at 9:34 PM on April 8, 2013

Moooooo. She looks like a big fat stupid cow. LML

Hannah

Posted at 9:22 PM on April 8, 2013

It’s obviously that lots of the pictures are photoshopped -_-

Elizabeth

Posted at 4:10 PM on April 8, 2013

I think Kim looks just as beautiful as always! She’s a beautiful women. Lots of women put on lots of extra weight and kim is carrying her baby weight very well. Congrats to your new addition to your family!!

Politicita

Posted at 3:25 PM on April 10, 2013

you call these people a family??? OMG!!!

kiki

Posted at 3:34 PM on April 8, 2013

she looks awful

Elizabeth

Posted at 4:16 PM on April 8, 2013

Tanea'Sha

Posted at 3:01 PM on April 8, 2013

Might just be to tight, i wish her the best with the new baby. She finally got her one.

Priscila

Posted at 2:24 PM on April 8, 2013

Omg she looks horrible!! What the heck is wrong with ger?? Being pregnant does not justify being FAT!

Elizabeth

Posted at 4:14 PM on April 8, 2013

Lots of women gain a lot of extra weight during there pregnancies. There’s no reason to be so rude.

Debra Noel

Posted at 5:29 PM on April 9, 2013

I gained 52lbs with my pregnancy and lost it all in 4 months..so good luck. The baby’sheraton is what is important.

andrianne