Posted Sat, July 21, 2012 5:52pm EDT

Usher's Stepson Kile Glover Dies — His Life In Photos

Posted Sat, July 21, 2012 5:52pm EDT

Sophia

Posted at 8:47 PM on July 22, 2012

I’m sooo sorry for y’all lost….it honestly broke my heart to hear this story

Betty Ford

Posted at 7:51 PM on July 22, 2012

So sorry for your loss God be with all of you.

sandra mack

Posted at 6:53 PM on July 22, 2012

My prays go out to you my sister in this time of need i feel ur pain i and i will pray for you and ur family and my deepest symthany and god will help you again im so so sorry for ur son i will put you in my pray list.

ninti

Posted at 6:47 PM on July 22, 2012

my heart goes outt to usher family rip little one you are in heaven in peace we all will miss you too little one

ronda

Posted at 6:03 PM on July 22, 2012

So sad this baby died of something that was so stupid. A few weeks ago this child was happy and healthy, now he’s gone. No parent should lose their child like that just senseless.

keshia (knoxville)

Posted at 5:38 PM on July 22, 2012

RIP LIL DUDE… prayin for usher and his wife..may the LORD gve you guys strength …

Otha Backey

Posted at 2:51 PM on July 22, 2012

I am deeply sorry for your loss. I can honestly and truly say that I know exactly how you feel. My son, Jeremy Backey, 9yrs. old lost his battle with bone cancer on July 9th at Egleston in Atlanta. Continue to lean on your faith in God and he will give you peace. God bless your entire family

Denise from Texas

Posted at 1:14 PM on July 22, 2012

RIP little one. This is a sad thing and I will pray for Usher and his family.

Debra

Posted at 12:44 PM on July 22, 2012

RIP Kile…you were so young…but you are now with the Lord and everything will be good for you. Deepest sorry for you mother, siblings and the rest of your family. I cannot imagine losing one of my children or grandchildren, but I do know that it must hurt beyond any other loss.

tamara cole

Posted at 11:03 AM on July 22, 2012

My heart go out to usher,and his ex-wife.God make no mistakes,but plz remember and always enjoy the time God allow all of you all to share.

Ama Gyamfuah

Posted at 10:36 AM on July 22, 2012

OMG! THIS IS REALLY SAD, MAY YOUR GENTLE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE DARLING MY CONDOLENCE TO USHER AND HIS FAMILY

Folake

Posted at 9:54 AM on July 22, 2012

R.I.P Kile,rest in the bosom of the LORD.

LaTanya McCurry, Atlanta, Ga

Posted at 9:39 AM on July 22, 2012

To the entire family, I am so sorry for your pain. My heart aches for your loss. Please take time to grieve and talk. Although the pain may never go away, time helps to dull the pain. Praying for God to give you all the strength you need to get through your tragedy.

God Bless.

LaTanya McCurry

Posted at 9:30 AM on July 22, 2012

My heart aches for your pain. To the entire family, I am so sorry for your grief. I could only imagine what it would feel like to loose a child. I have always said, I’m not that strong, but only God knows. Please take time to grieve and talk. Don’t forget to reminisce about your baby, it’s good therapy. I’m so so sorry, really #tears

Ellapalatic

Posted at 8:57 AM on July 22, 2012

R.I.P. angel x

Charmaine

Posted at 1:31 AM on July 22, 2012

I am sorry for everything, he is in heaven looking down @ his mother and siblings and smiling. (Saying its okay mom I’ m @ peace and rest.) To his mother keep ur head up at all times ,

Ronnie

Posted at 12:27 AM on July 22, 2012

Iam so sorry for Kile’s mother,family,and Usher. I dont know exactly how it feel to lose a child, but I have lost a Love one before and he was my husband. I will pray for you all. It’s very very sad for him to lose his early life and not live to full expand in seeing more yrs. May God be with them all.

Chanelle Marie

Posted at 10:20 PM on July 21, 2012

i honestly wish the best for usher and his family loosing a loved one is really tough ..Kile was awesome and a handsome young man ..his accident was NOT a tragedy but yet it was gods will to let him go . Kile is in a better place and is being taking care of better than ever ! we love you Kile & Family ! you guys are in our prayers !

lilysmommy

Posted at 10:29 AM on July 22, 2012

Actually it was a tragedy and if god wills children to go be with him, that isn’t a god I want to believe in. Exactly why I am not religious, how can someone have the power to stop the violence and pain and war etc but do nothing…. a selfish horrible individual who I will never worship.

Tye

Posted at 9:44 PM on July 21, 2012

May God bless this family after this loss,RIP Kile Glover.Only God know best for our lives,My prayers go out to this family and friends during this mourful time.Tameka,Usher,and the Glover family be blessed and always keep God first in your life.Everything happens for a reason.God bless!

catherine Edmondson

Posted at 9:34 PM on July 21, 2012

God know that it was time to come home he held
You in his arms in woke you up in look into your
eyes in said I am your father in you are safe
Forever. Kile I didnt know you but feel like i did
I pray in keep you in mind in hope that you would
get well but god said that you were too sick so he
Took you home .my prayers goes out to your
Family. To Tameka be strong i know it hurts but
You have other children to watchover keep them
Safe. God got kile. God bless you.

earl daniely

Posted at 8:56 PM on July 21, 2012

My deepest heartfelt condolences goes out to KILE’S mom and dad also Usher. May GOD be there to comfort you all in this tragic time. Please take time out to see GOD in the middle of your troubled heart.

laura

Posted at 8:08 PM on July 21, 2012

Kile this is a beautiful picture with you and your brothers, oh how they will miss you……..we often forget about the brothers and sisters we leave behind………GOD BLESS YOU LIL’MAN……….

Mari

Posted at 8:04 PM on July 21, 2012

Rest in peace Kile–you have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen–God thought you were so special he took you too soon!

laura

Posted at 6:58 PM on July 21, 2012

Beautiful beautiful boy Kile…………you are in Gods arms now, till you meet again with your family and friends……..
my thoughts and prayers to your family…..

rhonda.kinchen

Posted at 6:23 PM on July 21, 2012

So sad!
My thoughts & Prayers to his momma and family…
RIP~little one…