Overall, the night wasn’t quite as wild as we’d hoped, but the Kids’ Choice Awards had some pretty crazy moments.
Hey BFFs — what did you all think of last night’s Kids’ Choice Awards on Nickelodeon? Was it watching Taylor Lautner accept his Best Movie Actor award? Seeing Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato acting all couple-y in the audience? We’ve put together a list of our favorite moments, and we want to know how it stacks up against yours. Browse through photos from the show and tell us what you thought of the big show!
- Selena Gomez & Miranda Cosgrove had a faceoff of cuteness! We can’t decide who we loved more, and they both took home awards so it was perfect!
- Miley Cyrus won Best Movie Actress over Sandra Bullock! How could the Academy have overlooked Hannah Montana: The Movie?
- Rihanna put on a crazy performance medley — she danced with Transformers and performed all her hits. Our only complaint? Not long enough!
- Jaden Smith showed off some dance/martial arts moves with Jackie Chan and it was so GOOD. He did the splits twice. Seriously, those Smiths know how to do it right!
- Katy Perry got slimed hard core. She looked into the slime box and it hit her so hard she almost fell over!
- Dylan Sprouse won Best TV Actor over his twin brother, Cole Sprouse! We guess you all prefer bookish guys to slackers — a very responsible choice.
- Not gonna lie, Justin Bieber was a little off tune. But it was still amazing watching all the Biebettes sobbing in the audience. Tell us, BFFs — what is it about Justin that brings you to tears?
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: the Sequel won best movie? SHOCKER! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?! Afterwards, Chuck star Zachary Levi said, “Take that Twilight!” Seriously?
Did we miss anything? Drop us a comment and let us know what YOUR favorite part of the Kids’ Choice Awards was!