Posted Wed, June 26, 2013 5:55pm EDT

fantomas

Posted at 8:43 AM on April 12, 2015

is rob kardashian died

sarah fitz

Posted at 4:42 AM on May 18, 2015

Are all of these comments from the same person? I have never seen spelling so bad, it’s as of there is a new “English” language and wow, it is stupid. Not to put too fine a point on it.

“Is Rob Kardashian died” – that is a QUESTION, not a statement, and you asked “is” (which means currently) and “died”. Died is past tense and why would you even… ugh. No Rob is alive, he has not died. Apparently he is depressed about keeping up with what the heck ever it is that this family deems to have value.

OK, my question. Where is Khloe in the photo? I see Kylie talking the (how are they not tired of looking at themselves?) yet another selfie and some bleached blonde person. And Khloe does, imho, seem very nurturing. Not compared to your average normal lady but in that family? She is fine.

Sarah Meyer

Posted at 3:13 PM on February 15, 2015

Khole is beautiful and should follow her heart. Always remember who u r with is ur business n noone knows better then u when u lay ur head down at nite be happy with ur choices. :))

Linda Sherman

Posted at 8:01 AM on January 31, 2015

This photo gives her both sexy and sofiscated looks. She looks just BEAUTIFUL…MODEL.. My favorite picture is the one before going blonde with the curles…another MODEL. Love your changes Khloe!!

sarah fitz

Posted at 5:06 AM on May 18, 2015

Sophisticated? No. That is not the correct word at all. Trendy, over-the-top? Yeah. But sophistication is classy, timeless and elegant. Also mature without being stodgy. I don’t dislike Ms K but none of these tight outfits in the photo after photo after photo is sophisticated. Google GRACE KELLY. Or Audrey Hepburn. They were sophisticated every day.

No clue what you mean by “curles”. That’s not a word.

Julie Horne

Posted at 5:08 PM on January 28, 2015

Khloe is gorgeous and seems to be the most down to earth Kardashian!

penny

Posted at 7:30 AM on January 22, 2015

I think Khloe is a saint because she always has to be the meat in between the sandwich for Scott and Kourtney. Her sisters are so selfish but I do like that they are all so supportive of each other even though I think khloe has the worst time.I do think kim is attractive and cause she handles her style so well she is upbeat but I do hate how they are all so spoilt.