Posted Fri, September 20, 2013 3:15pm EST 30,641 Article Views

Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom’s Most Shocking Moments

tracy

Posted at 12:02 AM on December 16, 2014

I say if she loves him give him a second chance no one perfect and God the one to judge … sometimes people who get hooked on a bad HABBIT it’s cuz they think it’s an easy way out … but no it’s not the problem will be there tomorrow when u wake sometimes in life they grow out of that HABBIT realize how much that special love one means to them and hey at the alter of marriage u do say for better or worse and yes it has been the worst for her and now it’s time for the better so I wish y’all luck happiness. ..😘😘😘😘

Debi Harper

Posted at 3:37 PM on December 3, 2014

I wish for them to both be happy. I did not live with them and no one but them, knows the whole truth of the ups and downs. I just hope that if they still love each other, they will commit to fixing whatever needs it and can be. And if they can’t get pregnant and want to, I think she should consider surrogacy and have Kourtney carry her baby for her, in a couple of years after Kourt gets over her own pregnancy. They are close and it sounds logical, but thats my opinion and like buttholes, lol everybody has one! Best of luck to you both on whatever you do!! Love the whole family! <3

kel rhimer

Posted at 2:11 AM on October 18, 2014

When Lamar married Khole he married Kris, Kim and Kourtney. That would be difficult for any human. And Khole treats him like crap. Why do so many feel so sorry for those girls all the time?! The only one that seems like an adult is Kourtney. There big girls, Kris give it up, sad news you are not young any more!

Jill

Posted at 2:41 PM on October 2, 2014

I’m happy for them if it’s true. I hope the baby is healthy.

barb

Posted at 6:38 PM on July 8, 2014

why does khloe play with her hair all the time

Posted at 11:51 PM on April 2, 2014

Sorry, if it bothered you. The dating kissing games Changes
MadeLet’s look at some of the questions are good for matching
like with like, that is one cool papito. This goes on until you have had communication with the person over long distance, say over the Internet or
telephone. Some married men may not want to talk things through, you, of course,
many adult dating online world.

Bobby Bell

Posted at 10:51 PM on January 21, 2014

Oh wow at first it was all Khloe standing by her man. Did you really not expect this to happen. It is better for ratings. Lamar you fell for the oldest trick in the book. You got played. Where are your friends now. Kris is loving this all she see is rating, rating, rating. Before this month Lamar was just another name.

kiara

Posted at 11:05 PM on January 18, 2014

U and leemar are perfet together u got married asome and I wacth all of the kardashin.I love it

flavia

Posted at 8:55 PM on December 26, 2013

I feel so bad for Khloe, I am just happy she is done with him but I feel a part of her still loves him!

Chocho maghee

Posted at 10:56 PM on December 14, 2013

Lamar ain’t nuttin but a 2 bit trick, crack head dope fiend dik.

Clodina

Posted at 12:16 AM on December 10, 2013

I LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE KARDASHIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lise

Posted at 7:50 PM on November 23, 2013

I love Lomar

David A. Kirschbaum

Posted at 3:01 PM on December 23, 2013

What a loser and a player!!

Kate