Posted Thu, March 29, 2012 11:00am EST

Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom Pics

Posted Thu, March 29, 2012 11:00am EST

Isabel

Posted at 7:05 PM on November 7, 2012

I pray GOD rich blessing you and lamar Khole it will come in time remmember God never late , just enjoy your marriage .

Susie

Posted at 1:06 PM on October 26, 2012

Khole and Lamar you guys are awesome, I don’t why people have to throw thing out there that are not true about you and Lamar, they are just haters if I were you just turn the cheeks around and not listen to it and yes khole you are a kardashian I love u and your family

mimi

Posted at 8:13 PM on October 25, 2012

khloe kardashian&lamar odom pics &love is came with you i love you guiy

frederick washington

Posted at 6:29 AM on November 10, 2012

hi i do not what to sad but i love to see your t.v. show can not wat too see2013

Jenny

Posted at 4:12 PM on October 22, 2012

Too much drama!!

Jenny

Posted at 4:10 PM on October 22, 2012

Who cares!!!! Get a life!!!

ID

Posted at 6:30 PM on October 21, 2012

Beats I mean lool sorry

kiara

Posted at 4:35 PM on October 18, 2012

khloe is the best, the beautifulest women ever i hope you have the best life ever and i pray to god to give you as much kids you want :) love you

Irungusos

Posted at 12:28 AM on October 16, 2012

Guys i admire your love pls let babies be a bonus love is enough. My no 1 couple in the world. Guys love 1st n God will shower u with babies. We have babies for adoption may God brought u together coz he has a baby there that needs your kind of love. I know u can be great parents. Go ahead. God bless

Beryl

Posted at 11:59 AM on October 11, 2012

Please please please fix things first.Khloe and Lamr if you break up my heart will break too.

shaneika reynolds

Posted at 3:59 AM on October 8, 2012

nothing beats time lamar my second husband will give you all the off-springs you want and desire so jus have faith and leave the rest to god and take your mind off it for
a while

Crystal

Posted at 8:15 PM on October 2, 2012

Khloe & Lamar I pray God gives you all the children you desire! I pray for you every night please be clam and listen to the doctor youur child is going to have the Best mother in the world outside of me lol Be blessed ans stay encouraged !

arian

Posted at 9:15 AM on September 19, 2012

I think we should be praying for world peace not another Kardashian in the world. Get a grip!

nisi

Posted at 8:20 PM on October 20, 2012

lol yeah lamar wants to get back in the nba and redeem himself

PK

Posted at 3:32 AM on September 19, 2012

love u guys…i pray that God grants u more blessed life

Lori McCulley

Posted at 12:24 AM on September 18, 2012

Lamar & Khloe,

I too had problems with having babies! Just try to hang in there the best that you can (I know that is easier said than done) but I finally had a beautiful baby boy!!

I just want you and Lamar know that I pray to God every nightthat you cocieive soon. God heard my prayers and gave me my precious son!!

One thing I have noticed with women like having trouble try to lose weight and they always got pregnant! Have no idea why that works but it does. I am not saying in any shape or form that you need to lose weight. I’d give my front two teeth to have your figure and to look like you!
I’ll keep praying till you get Pregnant!!!!

Huge,

Lori

katlego maphutha

Posted at 11:07 AM on September 11, 2012

my number 1 couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

katlego maphutha

Posted at 11:05 AM on September 11, 2012

i love you guys omg yall rock my flippen world yall make me believ in love again….like ive got a lot of pictures of you and lamar all over my wall in my room….YALL ROCK MAYN…….iu love you khloe and lam lam of cos…..wooooooooooooooo*screaming*

sarah h abbew

Posted at 6:27 PM on September 5, 2012

Chloe i love u and Lamar u such an awesone pair huh! Always stay blessed and may the good Lord grant all u wish for yourselves.

carole myles

Posted at 9:18 AM on August 15, 2012

i wish them best of luck in whatever they plan 2 do

carole myles

Posted at 9:15 AM on August 15, 2012

khloe and lamar are such wonderfuln couples….am their best fan here in kenya

Beryl

Posted at 11:57 AM on October 11, 2012

yeah me too am a huge fan of Khloe and Lamar it would break my heart to see them divorced

ahyha

Posted at 10:50 PM on August 14, 2012

I love khole and I admair larma I think they look dam good 2geda and I wish them all the best in whatever they choose to do hugs and kisses

emerald

Posted at 7:27 AM on August 13, 2012

awwwww…u guyz luk sooo cuteee!!!..2geda

SHAUNDA

Posted at 2:20 PM on July 8, 2012

I AM SO GLAD THAT LAMAR WILL BE BACK IN L.A PLAYING. I WISH IT WAS WITH THE LAKERS BUT HECK I WILL TAKE THE CLIPPERS. GOOD LUCK LAM LAM!!!!

Kim Lukos

Posted at 7:37 PM on July 5, 2012

ok what i sent u made no sence im sorry just got computter i spelled wrong i wanted to let u know u r the best out of all of them u stay true to ur self n down to earth with urself n ur man i do luv the rest of ur family they r cool but u r the best

Kim Lukos

Posted at 7:32 PM on July 5, 2012

hi khloe i think Kim is brauttiful but i think u r more inside u r so in luv with ur man at such a shorttime i think that is great i meet my man in 1994 i had 2 kids one born in 1990, the other born in 9/12/1991 she was born with a rare birth diffect im not asking u for anything im just saying u r my favorite out of all of them u r tru 2 urself i know i dont spell good but i just wanted u to know that

ali

Posted at 8:10 PM on July 3, 2012

i hope she gets pregnant soon… she deserves it…

Nicole

Posted at 2:09 PM on September 27, 2012

Out of all of the Kardashian clan I like the Chloe the most. I think she and Lamar are really for each other and I wish them the best.