Posted Thu, March 29, 2012 11:00am EDT

sophia

Posted at 5:03 PM on February 16, 2015

Hi khloe I think you should follow your sister Courtney foot step no one put their nose in her and scott business she tries with him no matter what

Mariam

Posted at 9:06 PM on December 5, 2014

Dis is for u khloe, i think the devil u know is better than the angel u don’t know. i would rather u try to patch things up with Lamar Odom, U two make an excellent couple. Plz listen to your heart and work things out.

Eric Davis

Posted at 4:35 PM on August 27, 2013

That’s Life.

Helen Hernandez

Posted at 1:58 AM on August 27, 2013

Beautiful smiles, and you
could see how madly in love they both are. I love u both :-)

Helen Hernandez

ferind

country1

Posted at 12:15 PM on August 2, 2013

you look nice

bev

Posted at 1:12 PM on April 12, 2013

U r the most real sibling good luck and god bless u will be prego b4 the years end trust

T. Martinez

Posted at 10:54 PM on April 6, 2013

I think tht khloe is jus sayin tht she’s pregnant to try n ease some of the negative attention her sister is gettn wit her pregnancy. Becuz in one of the episodes of Kim n kourtney take miami they were talkn bout how close we cant carry a baby to term. I honestly don’t think she’s pregnant.

Lauren Hart

Posted at 12:52 PM on April 6, 2013

Hi khloe.. Im so proud of you! I know how hard it has been for you. I’ve been with my partner for nine yrs and i finally asked him to step up and give me a child… We got pregnant within two Weeks. I was so excited but he was scared. Aftet three months i had a miscarriage! Now my partner said he doesn’t want to try for anotheruntil two yrs. That scares me…because he will be 41 and i dont think it will be easy. I wish u and lamar all the best! Xx loz