Ke$ha always wears incredibly creative beauty looks wherever she goes. Find out how you can get her awesome eye makeup with our tips below!
Ke$ha attended the 28th annual ASCAP Pop Music Awards on April 27 in LA wearing a super thick eyeliner. Here are some tips to get her rock-star look!
Drawing the perfect cat-eye is a difficult process for all of us. The trick is to look chic with a sultry winged tip that lifts your eyes naturally.
Here;s how to draw a fab cat-eye:
1. Put on a primer over your eyes to help set your eyeliner.
2. Use a gel liner or liquid liner that has a thin tip so you can draw a sharp line.
3. Fill in your line with a eyeliner pencil and set it with black eyeshadow.
4. Clean up the line with makeup wipes or makeup remover and a Q-tip.
5. Check to see that your right and left eyes match! You don’t want to walk out with lop-sided eyes!
Expert Tip: If you have really shaky hands and have difficulty drawing a straight line, put on some scotch tape over your eyelids and at the corner of your bottom lashes, then fill in with eyeliner! Make sure you put the tape on the same way for both eyes!
Get Ke$ha’s look with these awesome eyeliners below!
READ ON FOR MORE BEAUTY TIPS AND TRICKS FOR YOUR EYE MAKEUP!