Posted Thu, October 17, 2013 1:55pm EDT 141,176 Article Views

Kendall & Kylie Jenner: Their Most Inappropriate Underage Photos

Gilles_27

Posted at 4:28 AM on July 14, 2014

Oh lord, pay less attention to all the gossip and you have less problem in your life. Common can’t be that all this Wannabe Celebrities is so importantant, that you forghet to live your life.

Michelle Montelbano

Posted at 2:18 PM on July 13, 2014

Shame on bruce for allowing his tramp ex wife to raise these young girls to be hoes in the making….these are come f###k me photos….I hope california has a dress code in there school system!

Gilles_27

Posted at 12:27 PM on June 30, 2014

Ok explain me what is inappropriate in this pictures, Kendall is with her 18 years an adult and Kylie has enough clothes on, she is not naked. So what is wrong with you?

mike

Posted at 7:20 PM on June 22, 2014

I don’t understand how a teenager in s bikini is inappropriate?

Jade xo

Posted at 2:06 AM on June 30, 2014

Exactly

just my thoughts

Posted at 9:42 AM on June 22, 2014

I think Most of these photos are good and some and simply Great! Kendall is certainly a beautiful and Very professional model. In some pictures she loves down right Gorgeous! Her sister Kylie looks cute in a few, but you can certainly see that she hasn’t acquired the same amount of experience andd comfort as a model.
If these were of me.. I would be quite proud to show them off too
Xox

Steven jus

Posted at 5:12 PM on June 21, 2014

Those cherries were popped long ago. I think kylie likes pussy and dick.

joy

Posted at 2:36 PM on June 13, 2014

She did not get breast implants, those are false rumors. The photos aren’t even inappropriate. I don’t know what’s wrong with some of you people. It’s way more inappropriate to call them sluts

zandy k

Posted at 5:35 PM on May 31, 2014

im a 6teen yr old my self,n honestly when ur dat age u have some idea of whats wrong n right so in my opinion i think ppl shud stop blaming her sisters shes old enough 2 know that what shes doin is inapprop. shes got a nice bod btw

Eevee

Posted at 9:14 PM on May 21, 2014

These pics are from from inappropriate… They might be a little racey but nothing overtly sexual. People just always want to put negative connotations when they see people doing well and having fun. Are they privileged and spoiled?!? Absolutely!!! Other than that I don’t see anything wrong. All of our families are dysfunctional in one way or another. We need to stop judging others and look at our own situations.

Cameron

Posted at 10:01 AM on March 8, 2014

she’s f****** beautiful

chuck

Posted at 5:36 PM on December 26, 2013

#106, gets my vote

chuck

Posted at 5:12 PM on December 26, 2013

After careful review, I have come to one conclusion…I must be a pedophile.

Richard Smith

Posted at 4:11 PM on December 23, 2013

she a sIut just like the rest of them.

Erik

Posted at 7:40 PM on November 5, 2013

It looks Kylie Jenner’s mother the pimp & the mother of ALL whores has hit again raising two little slutty whores just like Kim ”Whore Trashian” other than Kendall Jenner shes 18 now but ive seen some racey underage photos of her as well.Kris Jenner who has obviously given & let Kylie a 16 year get old breast implants while her breast hasn’t even fully developed yet.This trashy family isn’t even celebrities they are nobodies…these little girls are gonna be the next hoes that comes from this family i think thats really sad.But to me idc nothing about this trashy family & i hope they take a family trip on a plane & it goes down burning ALL of them up.Just look at all of these photos of Kylie this is the reason why we got shows like 16 & pregnant & this is the reason why all little girls are disappearing & being sold on the streets people get raped cause they dress like adults & like prostitutes.Its sad that nobody respects themselves & dresses like underage prostitutes.Ive said what i had to say.

Robert

Posted at 9:30 AM on June 2, 2014

You hit it

Mike

Posted at 3:38 AM on November 5, 2013

Thanks for these great photos

Dave

Posted at 1:50 PM on November 4, 2013

What’s so inappropriate about them photos ?

Aliza

Posted at 4:07 PM on November 3, 2013

I love Kendall and Kylie Jenner I look skinny like Kendall and Kylie I just want to thank y’all the Love’s us supported 143 yea.

Farah

Posted at 1:27 PM on October 30, 2013

I don’t think those picture were inappropriate , thought I do think they are both gorgeous and that kylie has an amazing body :)

Joss

Posted at 7:54 AM on October 27, 2013

What can you expect by the examples set by their sisters?

Truman

Posted at 3:28 PM on October 20, 2013

Kylie has clearly gotten implants real boobs don’t look like balls with a ravine between them. Poor Kylie always wanting her mother’s approval always being ignored by Kris Jenner for Kim or Kendall.

All her mother cares about it dollar signs in pimping out her daughters like this. All Kylie wants is her mother to pay attention to her. Mark my words she will be the one with the sex tape desperate for approval and fame like kim.

Erik

Posted at 7:45 PM on November 5, 2013

I agree 100% with you.

Nolo

Posted at 2:21 PM on October 20, 2013

The make man hot and steamy with their pics and those man some of them would rape a child, while the smile all the were to the bank who cares I’m not from South Africa, I’m save.

Megan

Posted at 12:28 PM on October 19, 2013

I’m a sixteen year old girl, and I know my mom would be so grossed out to see me posting anything like that. We’re are there parents in all this. My mom barely let’s me watch keeping up with kardashions and when I do she always seems to come up with some type of “lesson I can learn” of what I shouldn’t do in life.

Truman

Posted at 3:24 PM on October 20, 2013

What the F*ck is wrong with you? you F*cking pervert,, Keep it up you will end up in a cell where you get bloody a** raped daily.. Well deserved.