Posted Thu, October 17, 2013 1:55pm EDT 64,630 Article Views

she’s f****** beautiful

chuck

Posted at 5:36 PM on December 26, 2013

#106, gets my vote

chuck

Posted at 5:12 PM on December 26, 2013

After careful review, I have come to one conclusion…I must be a pedophile.

Richard Smith

Posted at 4:11 PM on December 23, 2013

she a sIut just like the rest of them.

Erik

Posted at 7:40 PM on November 5, 2013

It looks Kylie Jenner’s mother the pimp & the mother of ALL whores has hit again raising two little slutty whores just like Kim ”Whore Trashian” other than Kendall Jenner shes 18 now but ive seen some racey underage photos of her as well.Kris Jenner who has obviously given & let Kylie a 16 year get old breast implants while her breast hasn’t even fully developed yet.This trashy family isn’t even celebrities they are nobodies…these little girls are gonna be the next hoes that comes from this family i think thats really sad.But to me idc nothing about this trashy family & i hope they take a family trip on a plane & it goes down burning ALL of them up.Just look at all of these photos of Kylie this is the reason why we got shows like 16 & pregnant & this is the reason why all little girls are disappearing & being sold on the streets people get raped cause they dress like adults & like prostitutes.Its sad that nobody respects themselves & dresses like underage prostitutes.Ive said what i had to say.

Mike

Posted at 3:38 AM on November 5, 2013

Thanks for these great photos

Dave

Posted at 1:50 PM on November 4, 2013

What’s so inappropriate about them photos ?

Aliza

Posted at 4:07 PM on November 3, 2013

I love Kendall and Kylie Jenner I look skinny like Kendall and Kylie I just want to thank y’all the Love’s us supported 143 yea.

Farah

Posted at 1:27 PM on October 30, 2013

I don’t think those picture were inappropriate , thought I do think they are both gorgeous and that kylie has an amazing body :)

Joss

Posted at 7:54 AM on October 27, 2013

What can you expect by the examples set by their sisters?

Truman

Posted at 3:28 PM on October 20, 2013

Kylie has clearly gotten implants real boobs don’t look like balls with a ravine between them. Poor Kylie always wanting her mother’s approval always being ignored by Kris Jenner for Kim or Kendall.

All her mother cares about it dollar signs in pimping out her daughters like this. All Kylie wants is her mother to pay attention to her. Mark my words she will be the one with the sex tape desperate for approval and fame like kim.

Erik

Posted at 7:45 PM on November 5, 2013

I agree 100% with you.

Nolo

Posted at 2:21 PM on October 20, 2013

The make man hot and steamy with their pics and those man some of them would rape a child, while the smile all the were to the bank who cares I’m not from South Africa, I’m save.

Megan

Posted at 12:28 PM on October 19, 2013

I’m a sixteen year old girl, and I know my mom would be so grossed out to see me posting anything like that. We’re are there parents in all this. My mom barely let’s me watch keeping up with kardashions and when I do she always seems to come up with some type of “lesson I can learn” of what I shouldn’t do in life.

richard

Posted at 7:14 AM on October 20, 2013

Your mom would be really proud of you if you posed butt naked for playboy

Truman

Posted at 3:24 PM on October 20, 2013

What the F*ck is wrong with you? you F*cking pervert,, Keep it up you will end up in a cell where you get bloody a** raped daily.. Well deserved.