Posted Sat, January 18, 2014 4:29pm EDT 17,492 Article Views

Harry Styles & Kendall Jenner: PDA At Eagles Concert

harrys FAN

Posted at 8:30 PM on May 22, 2014

harry derserves a girl who supports him everywhere and watever he does..its like having respect for each other rather than this world pleasures because it wont last forever…harry you make your own choice for your life and for your team or group..harry rocks

One_Dfangurl

Posted at 9:28 PM on February 23, 2014

That’s not Harry cause Harry has tattoos on his arms

HarryILoveYou

Posted at 1:25 PM on February 20, 2014

HARRY!!!!!!!!!!:(

Abided kdkss

Posted at 12:23 PM on February 20, 2014

he DIDNT “cheat” on Kendall

harry thought this girl was Kendall so he went up behind her and grabbed her.
Kendall was WITH harry at the concer.
The girl who it happened to made a YouTube video on what happened, it turned out she was a big fan.

Evw

Posted at 10:52 PM on February 14, 2014

Seriously no I do like Kendall but they just don’t go I personally love Harry and Kendall but look Kendall I love you and I know how Harry is a player but I want you to be happy but I’m just saying he might break your heart.

lexy ramirez

Posted at 12:13 PM on February 9, 2014

Ok so i heard that justin bieber will b deportedI’m so sad i cried but this act is all because of his dad ect. he needs to listen to his mom more also. wat if one day he tlked to selena and they want to get back together shell have to go to Canada. i also have never been to a concert and i wanted to meet him one day u kno all that stuff I’m sups sad idk wat to do its makin me way to sad bc i kno that he’s a Google person inside ppl need to get the word out olny. one more chance make him go to rehab. jst don’t make justin leave!!!!!!!!!on

AJ

Posted at 1:38 AM on February 4, 2014

I want Harry to be happy too!but I don’t really think being with Kendall will make him happy.. :(
I just wish he finds a girl who really loves him even though it might hurt me cause I love Harry so much!I know there might be millions of girls out there who love him but i don’t really think anyone can love him as much as i do!He will just see me as a fan.. :’( I love you Harry!Be happy always! :)

Ariana Styles

Posted at 1:35 AM on February 18, 2014

Oh, hell no! NO one takes Curly Locks from MEEE!HE’S MINE!

Ariana Styles

Posted at 1:36 AM on February 18, 2014

HE IS SOOOOOO GORGEOUS I WISH I WERE EVERYGIRL HE MEETS!

Gracie Loves Haz

Posted at 11:10 PM on February 3, 2014

I just want Harry to be happy. I want the girl to love him as much as I love him. It’s impossible to love him more because he means so much to me. Don’t get me wrong, I would love to be that girl. If I’m not, let the girl be nice, kind, beautiful, genuine, and heartfelt. In my opinion, I don’t really approve of Kebdall and Harry. He is a young responsible adult though and can make him own decisions. I love Harry. :)

nicolewoolard

Posted at 7:49 PM on April 14, 2014

i agree with you. We all should want Harry to be happy but we think that Kendall isnt the girl to do the. WE all want to be that girl, we want what’s for the best for Harry. I totally agree with you

f u get the right facts

Posted at 4:29 PM on February 1, 2014

thats not harry

daniela ester

Posted at 8:51 PM on January 20, 2014

harry styles cueioopsda vuriepdes bine boitorlres x curieowa nua furopesls zomrewsa que la se ptienkldesa vdiroeds xoitnloerdsxla jurieosepas lriopcsa harry NO NO NO NO :( krievbsvs hrieodpses hoy mi yo reodesas vxnitoreua srtiotbkfeds dferwakotrs cnvens bkitres dutiropcdse nutioeds gurioerpse vnciuokrcs xloptrcds del Rautiods O.O Por Ñotrecdesa tireowa ¿¿¿ POR VXITLEDS DEL JITEDCLOTS DEL HIOTBDRS SAEZCVITRS??? Itiroews hi lo