Click to Skip Ad
Closing in...
Posted Mon, October 21, 2013 1:22pm EDT

Kelly Rogers

Posted at 10:34 AM on January 1, 2017

Hi Kell
I have watched you become successful in every aspect of your life. I’m happy that you have allowed yourself to overcome and heal from your past. Your voice and continued songs that you write have given me so much. I am thankful to be able to continue to listen. I love all your music. You really remind me of myself. I usé to write but stopped. I’m sure with the power and meanings of your songs I will get back to doing this again . Thank you so much Kell for all that you are and continue being. I respect you so much. You have an amazing family. Xx Happy New Year to you both and your little ones. ❤💛

Linda Tambling

Posted at 5:58 PM on August 8, 2016

Kelly Clarkson can’t wait till you start singing again.you are greatly missed. Love ya.Linda

lmartinez

Posted at 1:44 PM on June 14, 2014

l congratulations kelly on your new baby girl. May you enjoy life with your handsome husband, and baby girl, you are a beautiful and talented person, god bless you andyour family.

emeilie

Posted at 3:43 PM on June 20, 2014

Happy for u kelly!, and u say’congratulate’ in that case lmartinez

Kelly

Posted at 8:52 PM on March 26, 2016

just stop faux grammar police…. lmartinez’s message, unlike yours, was warm and heartfelt. No one needs you schooling them….

Janey

Posted at 9:02 AM on July 15, 2014

Kelly is soo kool and congradulation on the baby, nice name , River

Craig

Posted at 9:14 AM on March 23, 2014

I think you are beautiful and will sute a baby

Kelly Clarkson & Brandon Blackstock