Rihanna likes to be spanked, Kendra likes Skype sex, and Katy shoots whip cream out of her bra — who is the most sex-crazed star in Hollywood?
With some celebrities, like Rihanna who just revealed she enjoys getting spanked, there is no such thing as TMI. While some stars love their privacy, there are a growing number who are willing to share their most intimate moments with everyone on talk shows, in magazine articles, and on Twitter — and it is ALWAYS about their sex lives! John Mayer said Jessica Simpson was sexual napalm, Jada Pinkett Smith revealed she and Will have sex in public places, Katy Perry said she’s exhausted from having sex with Russell Brand. Click to read and vote on the most sex-crazed star!
These celebrities sure seem to think so! We’ve compiled a list of top ten stars who are notorious for their oversharing.
- Rihanna – Rihanna told Rolling Stone just what she likes in the bedroom. “Being submissive in the bedroom is really fun. You get to be a little lady, to have somebody be macho and in charge of your sh*t,” she revealed. “That’s fun to me…I like to be spanked. Being tied up is fun. I like to keep it spontaneous. Sometimes whips and chains can be overly planned – you gotta stop, get the whip from the drawer downstairs. I’d rather have him use his hands.”
- Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith – Jada loves sex outside the bedroom. In August 2009, she told Shape Magazine that “in a limo, on the way to the Academy Awards this year, Will started looking at me in this way that drives me wild. We started kissing passionately, and the next thing I knew, well, let’s just say we missed the red carpet and I ended up with almost no makeup on.” She also advises couples to try having sex outdoors, and friends’ homes, and in costume.
- The Kardashians – When Khloe Khardashian and husband Lamar Odom visited The George Lopez Show, Khloe shared a story about finding a bikini wax in Miami. With Lamar adding, “You can tell I’m into the bald, you got to keep it clean down there. It’s disgusting if you let it go crazy.” Kim and Kourtney are also known for gabbing about their love lives.
- Ashton Kutcher & Demi Moore – Twitter king Ashton took to the social networking site to share sexy photos of his wife Demi with his over 6.5 followers. In March 2009, he tweeted a picture of Demi’s behind when she was only dressed in a bikini with the caption, “Shhh don’t tell my wifey.”
- John Mayer – Who could forget John’s admission that sex with Jessica Simpson was “sexual napalm”? He also dubbed Jessica “a drug” in the 2010 issue of Playboy Magazine. However, he refrained from sharing bedroom details about Jennifer Aniston.
- Jessica Simpson – Jessica may be the sweetest oversharer unlike her ex John. In September 2010, she tweeted, “I met a wonderful man. Damn I’m lucky!” That man, Eric Johnson, become her fiancee in November 2010. Throughout their relationship Jessica has posted pictures of them kissing, and with her past men like Tony Romo she’s quick to gush to anyone who will listen.
- Angelina Jolie – Angelina may like to keep her relationship with Brad Pitt more private, but her marriage to Billy Bob Thornton was an open book. He once admitted, “I wear her underwear a lot when we’re away. And she wears mine,” on Entertainment Tonight and she had his name tattooed on her body. They were often spotted making out on red carpets during their marriage.
- Kendra Wilkinson - Former playboy bunny Kendra was reportedly heartbroken when her sex tape surfaced in 2010, but she was not shy about revealing her Skype sex dates with her now husband Hank Baskett on Chelsea Lately in 2008. “It’s way better than phone sex,” she explained. “Try it!”
- Katy Perry & Russell Brand – Katy says she works hard to keep up with her now husband, former ladies man Russell Brand. “Can you imagine the kind of responsibility I have with his reputation?” she said in February 2010. “I’m bedridden most of the week.”
- David Arquette - Following his split with Courtney Cox, David spoke out on Howard Stern‘s show about how he and his ex had refrained from sex for five months and he had been intimate with waitress Jasmine Waltz. He later apologized for the overshare about his private life.
What you think of these stars’ sexy revelations? Do you like celebrities who share it all or keep some things to themselves? Tell us what you think below!