Posted Wed, October 22, 2014 5:30pm EST 36,622 Article Views

Katy Perry’s Birthday — Her Year In Pics

Addmore Horly

Posted at 12:44 PM on January 12, 2015

I luv Katy perry appearance she look cool and simple’ it seems she is a jentle woman I wish her best of luck

Anthony

Posted at 6:36 PM on January 8, 2015

Obviously having a grasp of the English language is not a requirement to post.

Katherine

Posted at 2:00 PM on January 8, 2015

I Love Katy & I think taylor did a bad thing to katy & she should apologize katy
Anyway I am a katycat

anonymous

Posted at 7:48 AM on January 5, 2015

They are both talented musicians who has alot of talent.

Warren

Posted at 2:37 AM on January 5, 2015

I love Taylor Swift. Taylor Swift is great singer. I love her songs.%-)

josh

Posted at 8:47 AM on January 4, 2015

Katy Perry is greater than Taylor Swift. And Katy performs very great than Taylor.

lupz

Posted at 4:01 AM on January 4, 2015

she’s cute…I am on nobody’s side but both of you look great I know that the good ones will be the champion…you both look wonderful..

chandeleah

Posted at 12:39 AM on January 4, 2015

Katy needs to grow up and stop saying and doing nasty things to Taylor swift

Have enough of media

Posted at 8:26 PM on January 4, 2015

KATY IS A BAD INFLUENCE TO JUNG CHILDREN AN TEENAGERS. ALL HER VIDIOS SHOW PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING, DON’T KNOW WHY SHE MAKES THE EFFORT TO PUT SOME ON AT ALL. JUST ONE MORE CHEAP … WHO THINGS THAT DRINKING, SLEEPING ARROUND, AND DRUGS IS THE BEST THING TO DO FOR THE ENGLISH TEENAGER…NOT SCHOOL OH NO …THAT’S BAD FOR YOU !! Keep on sexing up little girls and show them how to show everything. Shame! The VIDIOS should be forbidden. It used to be about the music when I was Jung, not how many half naked girls you see in a Visio. Why a bra???? We can see it all anyway. Sorry got to be sick